剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
我们喝醉了
We're trashed.
不,再看一遍
No, look again.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我不知道
I don't know.
我找到你了
I found you.
我的
Mine.
我的呢
Where's mine?
那是你的
That's yours.
你赚了多少钱
How much money do you make?
足够多
Enough.
我在疗养院打工
I work at this wellness place.
所有那些有钱的小丑都假装纯洁
All these rich jokers pretending to be pure.
他们是完美的目标,就像在射击室里漂浮的鸭子
Perfect targets, like ducks floating by in a shooting booth.
哦 你很坏
Ooh. You're bad.
不过,我会成为一名出色的销♥售♥人员
I'd be a great salesperson, though.
想想看
Think about it.
你不需要做这个 你有你的,呃,电影明星
You don't need this. You've got your, er, movie star.
也许
Maybe.
他不可预测
He's unpredictable.
你上过他吗
Do you fuck him?
没有
No.
不过我可以帮你
I could help you, though.
为什么
Why?
我需要自♥由♥
I need to be free.
你自♥由♥了
You are free.
不
No.
想想看
Just think about it.
让我先去谈谈,好吗
Let me talk, OK?
怎么会这样呢
How come?
我不会随便带人来的 菲奥娜
I wouldn't just bring anyone around here, Fiona.
她认识一些好人 会有一些真正的大买♥♥家
She knows some good people. There'd be some really big buyers.
-你叫什么名字 -海德薇
-What's your name again? -Hedwig.
假头发
Head wig?!
你为她担♥保♥
You vouching for her?
-在我的生活中 是的 -哦 那好
-On my life, yeah. -Oh! It would be.
-让你饿着了 -素食者
-Making you hungry? -Vegetarian.
大自然是美丽的
Nature is beautiful.
哈 大自然是激烈的力量
Ha! Nature is violence.
暴♥力♥和死亡
Violence and death.
让世界转动,对吧,卡姆
Makes the world turn, right Cam?
来吧,女孩
Come on, then, girl.
你可以帮我喂小狗
You can help me feed my doggies.
不是你,帅哥
Not you, handsome.
你帮孩子们收拾行李
You help the boys with the packing.
金发女郎是谁
Who's the blondie?
-一个朋友 -一个热辣的小数字
-A friend. -A hot little number.
浪费在你身上
Wasted on you.
或许
Maybe.
我会把她从你手里拿走,伙计
I'll take her off your hands, mate.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,伙计
Hey, man.
-你想要一桶吗 -不,优质的,谢谢,伙计
-Do you want a bucket? -No. Good, thanks, man.
-这些是新药片 -是的,伙计
-These the new pills? -Yeah, mate.
该死的脑筋急转弯
Fuckin' brain-twisters.
是吗 哼
Are they? Hmm.
你的生意怎么样 卡姆
How's your business going, Cam?
嗯
Huh?
你知道,你的…你的后门生意 你的侧边冲刺
You know, your um...your backdoor business. Your side side-hustle.
不知道你在说什么,伙计
Don't know what you're talking about, mate.
哦
Oh.
反正 随便你
Anyway. Suit yourself.
我一直希望这里有一个女孩
Always wished I had a girl around here.
但是,哦,不 一个接一个的男孩
But, oh, no. Boy after fucking boy.
-他们俩都是混♥蛋♥ -嘿
-Both of them arseholes. -Oi!
是的,你听到了
Yeah, you heard.
好好照顾她,嗯 她是个宝贝
Take good care of this one, eh? She's a darlin'.
好的
OK.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你听到了 我是个宝贝
You heard. I'm a darlin'.
你利用了她
You used her.
没有
No.
我关心她 我们是一个团队
I care about her. We're a team.
-她在哪里 -我不知道
-So where is she? -I don't know!
-我不知道,斯考特 -我想你对她做了什么
-I don't know, Scout. -I think you did something to her.
我没有
I didn't.
你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么
What the fuck did you do?
我们太愚蠢
We were stupid.
我们变得贪婪了
We got greedy.
我相信你
I trusted you!
我再也不想在这房♥子里见到你了
I don't ever want to see you in this house again.
好吧,天哪 我要走了
Alright, Jesus! I'm going.
还有你,我也不想在这里再见到你
And you, I don't want to see YOU here again either.
否则我会报♥警♥
Or I'll call the cops.
人们想找你,但是没有用
People try for you, but it's no use.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我可能卖♥♥了摇♥头♥丸♥给她男人,他们在做♥爱♥的时候
I may have sold her man some molly and he went off the deep end.
他就发疯了
While they were fucking.
哦,他有麻烦了
Oh, he's in trouble.
嘿,你能开车送我去安迪家吗
Hey, can you uh, drive me to Andy's?
我想… 不,你不会回到我的身边
I thought… No, you're not coming back to mine?
不,我要去那里
No. I'm going there.
好吧
Alright.
你去多兰家做什么
So what do you do there at Dolan's?
他现在有点需要我
He kind of needs me right now.
也许是我需要他
Maybe I need him.
我不明白,但是
I don't understand but…
没关系,我保证
It's OK. I promise.
-那家伙是谁 -我的朋友
-Who's that guy? -My friend.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
嘿,骆驼趾
Hey, Camel-toe.
你知道最好的矛钓技术吗
You know the best technique for spearfishing?
你选择一个小目标,最好就在鳃顶后面
You pick a small target, preferably just behind the top of the gill.
这通常会很快结束事情
That usually ends things nice and quick.
别胡闹了,伙计
Stop fucking around, man.
好吧
OK.
嘿,我们需要你男朋友脱裤子的照片
Hey, we need some shots of your boyfriend with his pants down
下次你给他一个膝盖抖动
next time you're giving him a knee-wobbler.
哦,别担心,它是防水的
Oh, don't worry, it's waterproof.
行吗
Righto?
为什么 他不会惹麻烦的
Why? He's not gonna cause any trouble.
也许有时候我们只是觉得无聊,不是吗,伙计
Maybe. Sometimes we just get bored, don't we, mate?
是啊
Yeah.
有时候我们只是…是的,我们去寻找运动,伙计
Sometimes we just… Yeah, we go looking for sport, mate.
-我们去找它 -他妈的拔♥出♥来♥
-We go looking for it. -Fucking pull it.
透过玻璃? 你认为呢? 头球? 头球!
Through the glass? Do you reckon? Headshot? Headshot!
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
我真的需要跟你谈谈 菲奥娜
I really need to come speak to you, Fiona.
私下的
In private.
-到实验室来 -好的
-Come to the lab. -Yeah.
够热了吗
Hot enough for you?
我♥操♥ 那些荆棘
Fuck me! Those thistles!
女人可以做梦
A woman can dream
我猜你一路开车来这不是为了寻根,对吧
but I'm guessing you didn't drive all the way out here for a root, did ya?
呃…我不能按莱思的要求做
Uh... I can't do what Laith asked me.
-我拍不到局长 -卡姆
-I can't film the chief. -Cam…
在这种能力的行动中
On an operation of this size,
你需要你的制约与平衡
you need your checks and balances in place.
自信 保险
Assurances. Insurances.
我不能
I can't.
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表