剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
发生什么事
What's going on?
我们得走了
We gotta go.
嘿 你要走了吗
Hey! Are you leaving?
不,你不能离开 这不是怎么回事
No. You can't leave. That's not how this works.
拿着你的狗屎滚出我的房♥子
Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house.
别管它了
Just leave it.
嘿
Hey.
卡姆 在海滩见我
Cam? Meet me at the beach.
什么
What?
那个该死的警♥察♥在派对上 我们必须离开那里
That fucking cop's at the party. We had to get out of there.
海德薇,哪个警♥察♥?他们看到了吗
Hedwig, which cops? Did they see the…
就是德莱斯代尔
It's Drysdale.
我想他看到了药片 但我不知道
I think he saw the pills. But I don't know.
听着,海德薇 我们必须离开小镇
Listen, Hedwig. We have to get out of town.
今晚
Tonight.
为什么
Why?
卡姆 没关系,海滩上还有一个派对,我可以卖♥♥掉
Cam, it's OK, there's another party at the beach, I can offload…
不,不,不 我们得出去 我们得走了
No, no, no. We gotta get out. We gotta leave.
为什么
Why?
你不…你不认识这家伙
You don't… You don't know this guy.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
-海德薇,如果他们看到… -好的 好的 来海滩接我
-Hedwig, if they saw… -OK. OK. Just come get me at the beach.
好的
Yeah.
啊
Arghh!
卡姆 你在哪儿啊
Cam, where are you?
汽车他妈的发动不了
Car won't fuckin' start.
-修好它 -不,听我说
-Fix it! -No, listen to me.
他们知道,好吗? 所以我们今晚得离开镇上
They know, alright? So we gotta get out of town. Tonight.
我把我们所有的东西都收拾好了,但我的车坏了
I've packed all of our shit but my car is fucked.
别担心,我会给我们买♥♥辆车 在藏身处等我,好吗
Don't worry, I'll get us a car. Meet me at the hiding place, OK?
好的
OK.
伊甸园
第一季第五集
你好,斯考特
Hello, Scout.
你好
Hi.
我在去学校的路上
I was on my way to the school.
她去哪儿了,卡蒂亚
Where did she go, Katia?
亲爱的,我不知道
Oh, darling, I don't know.
你知道,你离开后她变了
You know, she changed when you left.
我们不能相处下去
We weren't getting on.
你知道海德薇,她很生气
You know Hedwig, she gets angry.
说她不需要我
Said she didn't need me.
不想再和我一起生活了
Didn't wanna live with me anymore.
为什么
Why?
呃…我只是…我现在感觉很糟糕
Uh...I just...I feel terrible about it now.
因为她想要钱
Because she wanted money.
我不想给她,这就是她搬走的原因
I didn't wanna give it to her and that's why she moved out.
然后这里的情况也很糟糕
Then things went bad here too.
等等,你是什么意思事情变糟了
Wait, what do you mean things went bad?
啊,你妈妈没告诉你
Ah, your mother didn't tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
妈妈在哪里
Where's Mum?
她正在整理婴儿的房♥间
She's organising the baby's room.
你们为什么要把海德薇踢出去
Why'd you guys kick Hedwig out?
嗯…这是一个复杂的故事
Um...it's a complicated story.
喜欢吗
Like it?
我认为这是哈克最好的作品之一 新的开始
I think it's one of Huck's best. New beginnings.
很好,宝宝总是能看到这一点
It's nice that the baby will always be able to see that.
你为什么不告诉我你把海德薇赶出去了
Why didn't you tell me you threw Hedwig out?
结果没有成功
It didn't work out.
她不守规矩
She didn't behave.
对,所以你把她踢了出去,现在她失踪了
Right, so you kicked her out and now she's missing
妈妈,你似乎只关心这个
and all you seem to care about, Mum, is this!
你知道,好像你不想让我快乐
You know, it's as if you don't want me to be happy.
但你真的不在乎她,是吗,妈妈
But you don't really care about her, do you, Mum?
我当然关心海德薇
Of course I care about Hedwig.
但她是个成年人
But she's an adult.
她自己做决定
She made her own decisions.
那是一幅狗屎画
That's a shit painting.
你好
Hello?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
海德薇在哪里
Where's Hedwig?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我要报♥警♥了 -不 不 不 不 嘿
-I'm calling the cops. -No! No, no, no. Hey.
-听着 -放开我
-Listen... -Let go of me.
-停下 -放开我
-Stop! -Let go of me!
我会向你解释一切 好吧
I'll explain everything to you. Alright?
但你需要冷静下来
But you need to calm down.
如果你还想报♥警♥,你可以等我解释之后
If you still wanna call the cops after that, you can.
但你先听我说,好吗
But you need to listen to me, OK?
好吧,很好
OK, fine.
告诉我
Tell me.
? Baby ?
? Baby ?
? Baby ?
? Baby... ??
谢谢,汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
嘿,嘿,卡姆,我们没大♥麻♥了
Hey, hey Cam, were out of weed!
你醒了吗
You awake?
-啊 -什么 我在睡觉
-Ay! -What? I'm sleeping.
好吧,这是海德薇,她要买♥♥毒品
OK, well, this is Hedwig and she needs to score.
你想干什么
What do you want?
她想要可♥卡♥因♥
She wants coke.
多少钱
How much?
一克
A gram.
二克
Two.
我身上有一包,350美元
I've got one on me. It's $350.
你应该告诉他你为谁来买♥♥毒品
You should tell him who you're scoring for.
隐秘的客户
Private client.
一个非常著名的隐秘的客户,对吗
A very famous private client, right?
他喜欢毒品
He likes drugs.
好好表现,你也许能买♥♥得起一扇窗户
Play your cards right, you might be able to afford a window.
-你叫什么名字 -海德薇
-What was your name? -Hedwig.
新客户有折扣吗
Any discount for a new customer?
海德薇,骗子
Hedwig the hustler.
那外面漂亮的车是你的吗
So is that your pretty car outside?
我能开车吗
Can I drive?
你还好吗
You any good?
你可以教我
You could teach me.
移过去
Move over.
你做了什么买♥♥得起这个
What did you do to afford this?
正好相反
It was contra.
如果我有这辆车,我就走了
If I had this car, I'd just go.
去哪里
Where?
任何地方
Everywhere.
嘿,嗯,我们今晚有个小派对
Hey, um, we're having a little party tonight,
如果你想回来和我们一起玩的话
if you wanna come back and kick it with us.
好的…也许吧
Yeah...maybe.
你在这里
There you are.
呆一会儿
Stay for a bit.
来吧,我们可以谈谈,不是吗
Come on, we can talk, can't we?
你怎么负担得起这些
How do you afford all this?
我想我们对钱很谨慎
We're careful with money, I guess.
好吧,很好
OK. Well, that's good.
-我给你发短♥信♥ -当然
-I'll text you. -Sure.
等等,你来了!什么
Wait, you came! What?
-我在附近 -哦,好的
-I was in the neighbourhood. -Oh, yeah.
嗨 嗨 海德薇女王的出现让我们感到很荣幸
Oi! Oi! Queen Hedwig has graced us with her presence.
还有她的酒 非常感谢
And her liquor. Thank you.
-你是天使 -不,天使很无聊 我是一只鹰
-You're an angel -No, angels are boring. I'm an eagle.
你要飞到哪里,我的天使鹰
And where are you flying off to, my angel-eagle?
远离这里
The fuck away from here.
你看
Look!
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表