剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表
欢迎来到伊甸园
Welcome to Eden.
嘿,看
Hey, look.
你看
Look!
它很漂亮
It's beautiful.
女士们,先生们,我们已经开始降落了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have commenced our descent..
伊甸园的天气很好
Weather in Eden is, suffice to say, glorious.
然而,我们有几天的风暴预报
However we do have a couple of storms forecast for the coming days.
客舱乘务员,请准备好降落的客舱
Cabin crew, please prepare the cabin for landing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是你唯一的车吗?
That's the only car that you have?
-它太贵了 -科拉
-It's so expensive. -Cora...
-正如我所说… -科拉,来吧,没事 来吧
-As I said... -Cora, come on. It's fine. Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿,妈妈,嗯,我到了
Hey mum, um, I'm here.
妈的,我做得很好
Fuck, I did good.
你做得很好
You did good
你想在外面做♥爱♥吗?
Do you wanna maybe fuck outside?
让我先洗个澡
Let me shower first.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我需要
I do.
达米安?
Damian?
科拉?
Cora?
科拉?
Cora?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
嘿
Hey!
你还好吗?
You good?
我看见你在上面,我想知道你能不能呃,帮我一下
I saw you up there, I was wondering if you could um, help me out.
上车
Get in the car.
你知道,我确实有比可乐更特别的东西
You know, I do have something much more special than just coke,
-如果你愿意的话 -是吗
-if you want. -Yeah?
是的 如果你感兴趣
Yeah. If you're interested.
我可以稍后为您安排
I can organise it for you later.
-好的 -把你的手递给我
-OK. -Give me your arm.
打这个号♥码,然后她就会来找你
Call this number, and then she'll come to you.
-好吧,你得走了 -当然
-Alright, you've gotta go. -Of course.
-下车 -很抱歉
-Get out. -Sorry.
他们都在那里嬉戏,好像世界不存在一样
They're all frolicking around up there like the world doesn't exist.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
对不起,这里禁止吸烟
I'm sorry, there is no smoking here.
我 嗯
I, um,
给我们买♥♥了件礼物
got us a present.
还有更好的电♥话♥号♥码
Got a number for something even better too.
也许是个有趣的方式
Might be a fun way to, um,
你知道
you know.
你在我们来的第一天就认识了一个毒贩子?
You found a drug dealer on our first day here?
不喜欢吗?
Not into it?
我想我只是脑子里有了更多“晚餐和太多酒”之类的东西
I guess I just had more of a 'dinner and too much wine' kind of thing in my head.
好的 我们可以做到
OK. We can do that.
-你认为我们需要它吗 -是的,我想我们需要一些东西
-You think we need it? -Yeah, I think we need something.
拨♥打♥电♥话♥号♥码
Call the number.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
什么
What the...
-那他妈的是谁 -应该是毒贩
-Who the fuck is that? -Must be the dealer.
嘿
Hey!
我们钱货两清 300
There we go. 300.
你们从哪里来?
So where are you guys from?
悉尼 就在这里呆几个星期
Sydney. Just here for a couple of weeks.
-玩得开心吗 -是啊
-Having fun? -Yeah.
-是的 -是的,它很漂亮
-Yeah. -Yeah, it's beautiful.
如此美丽
So beautiful.
你们很无聊
You guys are bored.
好吧,我们可能有点无聊
OK, we're maybe a tiny bit bored.
-有好的建议吗 -也许
-Any tips? -Maybe.
实际上,我们正要吃晚饭
We were just about to have dinner, actually.
你应该加入我们
You should join us.
好
OK.
我给你拿个盘子
I'll grab you a plate.
谢谢
Thanks.
你写什么东西?
What kind of stuff do you write?
呃…主要是悲惨的戏剧
Uh... It's um, uhm, miserable drama, mostly.
-这是性格的东西 -我是一名演员
-It's character stuff. -I'm an actor.
哦,是吗? 哦,太酷了
Oh yeah? Oh cool.
-你做了什么 -没有什么
-And what have you done? -Nothing.
好哇
Right.
好吧,如果你在城里,想让我把你介绍给一些人
Well, if you're ever in town and you want me to introduce you to some people...
-是吗 -当然 是的,让我知道
-Yeah? -Of course! Yeah, let me know.
请稍等
Excuse me for a sec.
我的意思是你真的应该
I mean you really should.
他总是在寻找新演员,而你正是他的拿手好戏
He's always on the hunt for new actors, and you're just his thing.
他的东西?
His thing?
嗯,我的意思是你看起来很有趣
Well, I mean you seem interesting,
他的角色总是与众不同
and his characters are always different
而且,你知道,很漂亮 你就是这样
and, you know, beautiful. Which you are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们在一起多久了?
How long have you guys been together?
-九年了 -天哪
-Nine years. -Jesus.
是的
Yeah.
我们去年开始建立关系
We started opening up the relationship last year.
你们中的哪一个被这种约定摧毁了?
And which one of you is devastated by that arrangement?
没有人
No one.
快乐就是快乐,不是吗?
Pleasure is pleasure, isn't it?
我刚才和海德薇分享了很多
I was just oversharing with Hedwig.
哦,是吗?那怎么样
Oh yeah? What about?
这里没有判断
No judgement here.
哦,那个
Oh, that.
呃,我得走了 谢谢你的晚餐
Uh, I better go. Thanks for dinner.
很高兴见到你,海德薇
Lovely to meet you, Hedwig.
我是认真的,如果你在城里,给我打个电♥话♥
And I mean it, if you're ever in town, give me a call.
好的,也许我会
Yeah, maybe I will.
今晚在约克街顶端的豪♥宅♥里有一个派对
There's a... there's a party tonight at the mansion at the top of York street.
你们应该去
You guys should come.
谢谢
Thanks.
这真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
Well that was fucking weird.
她很酷
She's cool.
你喜欢她吗?
Did you fancy her?
什么?
What?
不,我不知道 是吗?
No, I dunno. Did you?
嗯…我们应该去参加那个聚会
Mm... We should go to that party.
-还有两分钟出租车就到了 -好
-Taxi's two minutes away. -OK.
-你看起来很漂亮 -谢谢
-You look nice. -Thanks.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait wait wait wait wait.
让我们,嗯…让我们再吃一颗
Let's, um... Let's do another one.
-又一颗 -是的
-Another one? -Yeah.
请问姓名?
Name please?
你怎么拼写?
How do you spell that?
稍等
Hang on.
-嘿 你是安迪,嗯…那个演员,对吧 -啊哈
-Hey. You're Andy, um... The actor, right? -Uh-huh.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
这是我他妈的房♥子 你在这里干什么?
This is my fucking house. What are you doing here?
哦,这是你的派对!
Oh, it's your party!
-我们的一个朋友邀请了我们 -什么朋友?
-A friend of ours invited us. -What friend?
-海德薇 -啊,海德薇
-Hedwig? -Ah, Hedwig...
安迪·多兰?
Andy Dolan?
-妈的,你在这里干什么 -嘿,这是我的搭档达米安
-Fuck man, what are you doing here? -Hey, this is my partner Damian.
实际上,他是个作家
He's a writer, actually.
他写了个剧本,你应该读一下
He's written this screenplay, you should read it.
哦,哇 该走了
Oh wow. It's time to go.
他妈的是什么人?我们,我们很酷
What the fuck man? We're, we're cool.
剧集 | 伊甸园(2021) | 导航列表