剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
是716号♥航♥班♥的失踪案
It's the Flight 716 disappearance.
-我猜到了 -听着 AJ
- Yeah, I figured. - Look, A.J.,
我知道这份工作对我们来说很难...
I know...I know the job is hard on us, but--
我觉得你应该去
No, I think...I think you should do it.
你真这么想吗
You do?
是啊 没人比你更优秀了
Yeah. Nobody's as good as you anyway.
AJ
A.J.?
AJ 你来睡觉吗
A.J., are you coming to bed?
她是
And she is?
-AJ -是
- A.J.? - Yeah?
这个女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
我都18了 我成年了
I'm 18, I'm...I'm an adult.
是啊 那你为什么不表现得像大人一样
Yeah, then why don't you start acting like one?
你为什么不告诉我这个女孩的事
Why didn't you tell me about this girl?
因为我知道你不会同意
'Cause I knew you'd say no.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
该死
Shit.
救援502号♥ 请指示方位
Rescue 502. Alpha check.
救援502号♥ 收到
Rescue 502. Copy.
听说你在这里待了一个晚上
Heard you were here all night.
-是啊 谢谢 -我也睡不着
- Yeah, thanks. - I couldn't sleep either.
这是为了航♥班♥上的小女孩们 对吗
This is for the little girl on the flight, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
梅登黑德镇所有人
The whole town of Maidenhead
-都出来默哀了 -11岁
- came out to give their prayers. - 11 years old.
想象不到她父母会承受怎样的痛苦
Can't even imagine what her parents are going through.
天啊 太令人心碎了
God, it's heartbreaking.
天气转好了
The weather system cleared.
是啊 第一艘船已经到达了
- Yeah, and the first ships are at the coordinates
-我们所提供的坐标处 但是... -怎么了
- we have gave them, but... - What?
没发现残骸 甚至没发现坐垫
No sign of debris. Not even a seat cushion.
-多米 -我能进来吗
- Dom. - Can I come in?
可以 但你在这里干什么
Yeah, but what are you doing here?
看一下这个
Take a look at this.
在飞机上他是哈罗德·罗西 但他的护照是伪造的
On the manifest, he's Harold Rossi. But his passport's a fake,
-所以我们之前不知道 -不知道什么
- which is why we didn't know sooner. - Know what sooner?
他的真名是哈桑·伊斯梅利
His real name is Hassan Esmaili.
在监察名单上
On the watch list.
他接受过飞行训练
And he's been trained as a pilot.
好
OK.
他们找到残骸了吗
They found debris?
没有
No.
一个幸存者
A survivor.
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表