剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
请扣紧安全带 坐好
Buckle up, please. Sit down.
会没事的 回到座位上 女士
It's gonna be fine. Back to your seat, ma'am.
你能不能... 你能回到座位上吗
Would you... can you go back to your seat?
-出什么事了 -716航♥班♥主副频率都不回应
- What's the problem? - 716 isn't answering on primary or secondary.
也没有使用选择呼叫系统
There's nothing on SELCAL either.
可能错过了航向标转向 你盯着点
Probably missed a NAV turn. Just keep your eye on it.
好 我来试试
OK, let me try.
什么情况
What the hell?
空难解密
第一季 第一集
-肯德拉 -霍华德
- Kendra? - Howard!
-你在这里干什么 -出事了
- What are you doing here? - There's been an incident.
一架950飞机在大西洋上空消失了
A 9-5-0 has disappeared over the Atlantic.
从多伦多起飞吗
Departing from Toronto?
-不 纽约 -抱歉 长官
- No, JFK. - Sorry, sir.
是AJ 他从多伦多起飞
It's A.J. He's flying home from Toronto.
-上次联络过去多久了 -差不多两个小时
- How long since last contact? - Almost two hours.
很抱歉 霍华德
I'm sorry, Howard.
-并不是我负责... -我需要你
- I'm not the in-charge-- - No. I need you.
事故发生还没到一年
It hasn't even been a year since the accident.
你是唯一一个能找到这架飞机的 走吧
You're the only one who can find this plane. Come on.
走吧 士兵
Come on, soldier.
英国广播公♥司♥已经确认
The BBC has confirmed
一架从纽约起飞 飞往伦敦的
that a British Global aircraft traveling
大英国际航♥空♥客机在北大西洋上空消失
from New York City to London has vanished over the North Atlantic.
伦敦希斯罗国际机场
航♥班♥被认为是大英航♥空♥716号♥
It's believed that this is BGA Flight 716,
尽管这条消息还未经证实
though this has not yet been verified.
目前暂无其他消息
No other details have yet been released.
十分钟之内我要见下一个
I want another one in ten minutes.
好 先生
Yes, sir.
德里克·斯特朗
Derek Strong.
斯特朗先生
Mr. Strong?
我名叫阿里·巴士拉
It's, uh... my name's Ali Basra.
我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
好 那么...
Right, so, um...
小玛本应今早到达伦敦
Maddy was supposed to return from New York this morning,
但她的航♥班♥消失了
but...but her flight's disappeared.
什么叫消失了
What do you mean, disappeared?
飞机在大西洋上空消失了
The plane disappeared over the Atlantic.
飞安调查局总部
团队里许多人你都认识
Well, you know most of the team,
但运营组有个新人
but there's a new man for Operations.
-多米尼克·海耶斯 -没听说过
- Dominic Hayes. - Never heard of him.
-他是个警♥察♥ -这和运营有什么关系
- He was a copper. - How is that related to Operations?
首相坚持让我们和执法部门合作
Well, the Ministry now insists that we coordinate with law enforcement.
我早就料到了
I saw that coming.
恐怕事情只能这么办了
Well, that's the way things are, I'm afraid.
-好了 各位... -肯德拉 你好
- All right, everyone... - Kendra! Hey.
-欢迎回来 -这是肯德拉·莫利
- Welcome back. - This is Kendra Malley.
你们都知道她在斯拉夫航♥空♥空难事件中的精彩表现
You all know her for her stellar work on the Aeroslav crash.
-西奥 你带她了解一下情况 -是 长官
- Theo, would you bring her up to speed? - Yes, sir.
-谢谢你 -肯德拉 纳迪亚·托雷斯
- Thank you. - Kendra, Nadia Torres,
海洋气象学专家 她是从里斯本借调过来的
marine meteorology. She's on secondment from Lisbon.
这位是多米尼克·海耶斯 他是运营组的
This is Dominic Hayes, he's on Operations.
-你认识李维 -肯德拉
- And you know Levi. - Kendra.
这是我们现在知道的消息 李维
So, this is what we know so far. Levi?
这是大英航♥空♥716号♥航♥班♥
These are the coordinates of BGA Flight 716
在格林尼治时间今早三点
when it last communicated with the ground
最后一次联♥系♥地面时的坐标
03 Greenwich Mean Time this morning.
自此之后就杳无音讯了
It hasn't been heard from since.
山威克管制中心证实普里莫航♥空♥214号♥航♥班♥在它后方50英里
Shanwick confirms Primo 214 was 50 miles behind.
他们在雷达上看到飞机转向南方
They saw the aircraft veer southward on radar
然后应答机就关了
just before the transponder went out.
大英航♥空♥716
信♥号♥♥丢失
应答机关闭了
There goes the transponder.
追踪飞机又不止一个办法
There's morethan one way to track an aircraft.
-寻报系统呢 -那是专有的
- What about ACARS? - Proprietary.
山威克不会有这些数据
Shanwick wouldn't have that data.
我在大英航♥空♥地面系统里认识人 我给他发条消息
Uh, I've got a contact at BGA ground systems. I'll text him.
应答机没调成紧急代码 也没发出求救信♥号♥♥
Is it strange that there was no emergency squawk,
真是有点奇怪
no Mayday of any kind?
-可能是劫机 -我也是这么想的
- It could've been a hijacking. - That's what I'm thinking.
我要联♥系♥安♥全♥部♥门 看看...
I'm going to reach out to Security Services to see--
我们不知道是不是劫机
Well, we don't know it's a hijacking.
很有可能是电火花
It's just as likely that an electrical fire
让应答机失效了
could have disabled the transponder.
-或者是爆♥炸♥ -如果是炸♥弹♥的话
- Or it could have been an explosive. - Well, if it was a bomb,
那么卫星会检测到热源信♥号♥♥
then satellites would have detected a heat signature.
-不一定 -就算是劫机
- Not necessarily. - And even if it was a hijacking,
飞行员不会调成劫机代码吗
wouldn't the pilot have entered the hijack code?
有可能在他们做出反应前就被控制了
Not if the cockpit was overrun before the pilots could react.
劫机者可能还在飞
The hijackers could still be flying.
这样的话次级雷达会收到信♥号♥♥
And secondary radar would have picked up a signal.
我想说的是 现在不能排除任何可能性
My point is, we can't rule out any possibility at this time.
就我们所知
For all we know,
这架飞机有可能还会前往伦敦
that aircraft could still be heading to London.
各位 这是希斯罗机场的实时画面
Uh, guys, this is live from Heathrow.
飞机还处于失踪状态
With the aircraft still missing,
大英航♥空♥716号♥航♥班♥可能会成为英国航♥空♥史上
fears are growing that BGA Flight 716 could be
最严重的空难的恐惧正在蔓延
the worst aviation disaster in UK history
我们还在等待首相官邸的回应
We're waiting for a reaction from 10, Downing Street.
大英国际航♥空♥公♥司♥官方目前还没公布
British Global Air has yet to release
飞机上乘客的名单 但令人绝望的是...
the official manifest of the aircraft's passengers, but desperate...
这会毁掉很多人的生活
This one is going to tear a lot of lives apart.
自从716号♥航♥班♥消失的谣言第一次传开之后
...ever since the first rumours arose of Flight 716's disappearance.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
悲痛心理咨♥询♥师已准备好解决这项艰难的任务
...grief counsellors are on hand to deal with the daunting task.
首相想听情况通报
The Prime Minister is looking for an update.
肯德拉 你还好吗
Kendra, are you all right?
霍华德 待着这里只是...
Howard, being here, it just...
让我想起了过去的时光
just brings it all back for me.
没人比你更能体会
Yes, no one knows better than you
事情如何在一瞬间灰飞烟灭
how everything can change in a moment.
飞机上有多少人
How many, um...how many souls on board?
256个
256.
他们有可能还活着
They could still be alive.
-你相信我吗 -傻问题 当然了
- You trust me to do this? - Silly question. Absolutely.
你什么时候变成混♥蛋♥了
When did you become such a mug?
你什么时候开始欲擒故纵了
When did you start playing hard to get?
如果公海上有幸存者
If there are survivors on the open water,
那我们只有六小时
six hours is all they will have.
我们去找到这架飞机吧
Let's find this plane.
-现在不能... -我女儿在这架飞机上
- There's no... - My daughter was on that plane, so listen.
抱歉 先生 现在不能...
I'm sorry, sir. There's no...
你好 我想知道我女儿在不在飞机上
Hi. I need to know if my daughter was on the plane.
-玛德琳·斯特朗 -抱歉 先生 我帮不到你
- Madelyn Strong. - I'm sorry, sir. I can't help you from here.
-什么 肯定在你的电脑里 -抱歉 先生
- What? It's got to be on your screen. - Sorry, sir.
我没权限查看飞机乘客 都被锁上了
I don't have access to the manifest. It's been locked out.
你在说什么 肯定在你们的系统里
What are you talking about?! It's got to be in your system!
你为什么不告诉我 你有什么毛病
Why aren't you telling me? What's wrong with you?
-我在跟你说话 -瑞恩女士 请到这边来
- Hey, I'm talking to you! - Miss Ryan, over here, please.
-你知道有谁在716号♥航♥班♥上吗 -我不知道
- You know someone on Flight 716? - Well, I don't know.
这位女士什么都不告诉我 玛德琳·斯特朗
This woman won't tell me a damn thing. Madelyn Strong.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
-请跟我来 斯特朗先生 -等等
- Please follow me, Mr. Strong. - Wait. Wait.
-你有没有乘客名单 -官方还没消息
- Have you got the passenger list or not? - Nothing official.
乘客名单一旦被确认
When the manifest is confirmed,
家属会得到通知的 我保证
then the families will be informed. I promise.
请跟我来
Please, come with me.
救搜组正在前往716号♥航♥班♥的最后显示地点
Search and rescue are on their way to Flight 716's last known location.
从防撞系统的数据来看 这里不是飞机的坠毁地点
But, given what we know from TCAS, that is not where the aircraft went down.
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表