剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
Previously on Departure.
《空难解密》前情提要
Moses... Who's Moses?
摩西 谁是摩西
I was in assurance that the name Hassan Esmaili will stay secret.
有人向我保证哈桑·伊斯梅利这个名字会成为秘密
Did you find anything on Hoffman?
你找到霍夫曼的信息了吗
He was the man in the raft and Hoffman did work in aviation.
他就是在救生筏上的那个人 他在航♥天♥业工作
We were safety consultants, part of various red teams
我们是安全顾问 作为红色小组的一部分
that tested for aircraft vulnerabilities.
来测试飞机的弱点
Kendra!
肯德拉
I'm sorry. I screwed up. They're after me.
对不起 我搞砸了 他们在追杀我
A.J.?
AJ
I know this is hard, but you'll need to step away.
我知道这很难 但你得回避
Hi everyone, by now you've all heard about Kendra.
想必大家已经听说肯德拉的事了
Levi will take her place.
李维会代替她的位置
Do they know how our call was recorded?
他们知道我们的通话时怎么被录音的吗
Apparently, it was Malley's son.
显然是莫利的儿子
I sent a Trojan to one of your email groups.
我向你们的邮件组里发了个木马
You clicked on the bloody attachment.
你点了含有病毒的附件
British Global Air has never, and will never, compromise on safety.
大英国际航♥空♥公♥司♥永远不会在安全问题上懈怠
Moreau, You world class bullshitter.
莫罗 你真是个世界级的谎话精
That's Hassan Esmaili... Bloody Mossad agent.
那是哈桑·伊斯梅利 该死的伊朗籍摩萨德特工
What's he doing in the captain's seat?
他在机长的位置干什么呢
Why did you leak this without consulting me?
为什么不和我商量就把消息放出去了
Did you even try to think through the consequences?
你有考虑过后果吗
You broke our deal. Not me.
你毁约了 不是我
Janet Freeh.
珍妮特·弗里
If the man in the cockpit is identified as Hassan Esmaili
如果这个驾驶舱里的男人被确认是哈桑·伊斯梅利
then operations will be exposed and lives put at risk.
那行动就会暴露 许多人会处于危险之中
Janet promised us she'd keep this under wraps.
珍妮特向我们保证会保守秘密
I know. She's desperate.
我知道 她已无路可走
Why?
为什么
MI5 must know that the black box data
国♥家♥安♥全♥局肯定知道黑匣子里的数据
will debunk any sort of pilot suicide theory.
能让机长自杀的阴谋论不攻自破
Now they're trying to shift the blame to Hassan.
他们现在想把责任推到哈桑身上
Terrorism is the public's worst fear.
恐怖袭击是大众最恐惧的
MI5 can take over and trust me,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局可以接手 相信我
they'll handle it.
他们会处理好的
like you handled the flight simulator?
就像你处理飞行模拟器一样吗
Or, uh, your surprise witness, Mister Littlefield?
或是令人惊讶的证人 利特菲尔德机长
You were supposed to control your team, Howard.
你应该管好你的团队 霍华德
We wouldn't be having this conversation
这样我们就不会有这段对话了
if you'd stopped them from finding the black boxes.
要是你一开始就阻止他们寻找黑匣子
We have no idea what's on those black boxes.
我们都就不知道黑匣子里有什么
There's no clue that they will support terrorism.
不知道这会支持恐怖袭击论
It's your job to make it fit, Howard.
符合我们理论是你的工作 霍华德
I had Janet leak the photo.
是我让珍妮特把照片泄露出去的
An Iranian pilot bringing down a British airliner?
一名伊朗飞行员坠毁一架英国客机
Do you want to start a bloody war?
你们想发动一场战争吗
That's not our concern here, Howard.
这不是你该考虑的 霍华德
We need you to build a credible terrorism case.
我们需要你来建立一个可信的恐怖袭击案
It's in our best interests to offload to MI5.
把这个案子丢给国♥家♥安♥全♥局最符合我们的利益
They have a history of discretion.
他们一向行事谨慎
If you'll excuse me.
失陪一下
Weak link.
木桶短板
Why would we help you?
我们为什么要帮你
Look, people went to great lengths to cover up what crashed Flight 716.
听着 他们不遗余力地掩盖716航♥班♥坠机真♥相♥
Now they'll use Hassan to bury the truth,
现在还要利用哈桑来掩埋真♥相♥
even if it costs your agents' lives.
即便这会让你的探员丧命
We'll keep an eye on her.
我们会盯着她的
Ah, well done, Nadia!
做得好 纳迪亚
You've truly gone above and beyond.
你简直超出期望
Ah, Theo, ready these for data collection. Yeah.
西奥 准备数据提取 好的
You must be exhausted.
你肯定累坏了
Ah, no! Howard, I'm fi... But don'tdon't worry.
不 霍华德 我没... 不用担心
He'll--he'll handle it. He'll handle it. You rest.
他会处理好的 你休息吧
It's okay. Good job.
没事的 做得好
Thanks. Alright.
谢了 好
So, are they functioning?
还能用吗
Uh, they're still drying.
他们还在烘干
Some of the connections are definitely corroded,
有些接头肯定被侵蚀了
so, uh, could affect the audio.
所以 可能会影响音频质量
Will you hook it up for a test, please?
你能连接测试一下吗
Uh, well, it's--it's still too soon to--
现在还为时过早...
Oh, just a wee one.
就一下下
Okay.
好吧
Flaps. Two sets, two indicated.
襟翼 设定二 显示二
Two sets, two indicated. Check.
设定二 显示二 查好
That's at JFK just before takeoff.
这是起飞前在肯尼迪国际机场
Well done.
干很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
this is your co-pilot Arthur Delaney.
我是副驾驶亚瑟·德莱尼
Please ensure that your electronic devices
在我们准备起飞的过程中
are turned off as we prepare for departure.
请确保您的电子设备处于关闭状态
Thank you and enjoy your flight
感谢您的配合 祝您旅途愉快
Do you have your phone?
你带手♥机♥了吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
We need to call Kendra.
我们得给肯德拉打个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Moses isn't a person. What?
摩西不是个人 你说什么
It's a thing.
是个东西
A thing...
一个东西...
M-O-S-I-S. MOSIS, it's an acronym.
摩西 是个简称
For what?
什么简称
I don't know, but Maddy said Hoffman kept saying:
我不知道 但小玛说霍夫曼一直在说
"MOSIS did it." Could he have meant software,
"是摩西干的" 他指的会不会是个软件
or some sort of virus that he planted?
或是他植入的什么病毒
Maybe. But she also said Hoffman was panicked, afraid.
有可能 但她也说霍夫曼很慌张 很害怕
Doesn't really vibe with someone who's trying to crash a plane.
这个行为跟一个想坠毁飞机的人不匹配
True, I'm going to circle back to Stefon Tark at King's
确实 我要跟国王大学的史地冯·塔克谈谈
and see what he knows about this MOSIS. Meet you there?
看看他了不了解摩西 我们那里见
I can't. Got to stay here at Scotland Yard.
不行 我得待在苏格兰场
I've shown them the evidence that Derek Strong was murdered,
我给他们看了德里克·斯特朗被谋杀的证据
but it's going to take a damn sight more convincing
但是要调查255名乘客的话
to get them to investigate 255 airplane passengers.
还得给他们看看更有力的证据
Got it. Keep me posted, yeah? Kendra, wait!
知道了 随时通知我 肯德拉 等等
Yeah? They've pulled a body out of the Thames last night.
怎么了 他们昨天从泰晤士河打捞起了一具尸体
What? Our orderly.
什么 那位护理员
The same man who tried to kill you and A.J.
想杀了你和AJ的人就是他
I think they're trying to snip off all the loose ends.
我觉得他们打算处理掉一切祸患
I've arranged for police protection of A.J.
我给AJ安排了警方特护
You need to let me do the same for you.
你得允许我给你也安排上
Yeah. Of course.
当然可以
You stay safe.
你注意安全
We have had to endure the outrageous speculation
我们不得不容忍♥这个离谱的猜测
that the man we loved intentionally crashed Flight 716.
我们爱的男人故意坠毁了716号♥航♥班♥
We never believed he was capable of such an evil and cowardly act.
我们从未相信他会做出如此邪恶懦弱的行为
And with the publication of this photo,
随着这张照片的发布
the rest of the world now knows, too.
全世界也知道了
Mister Tark? Ms. Malley.
塔克先生 莫利小姐
So why didn't you tell me about MOSIS?
你为什么不告诉我摩西的事
Ah... I haven't heard that name in years. I'm sorry,
我很多年没听过这个名字了 抱歉
I didn't think it It's an acronym.
我没觉得... 这是个缩写
What does it stand for? - Multi-user...
代表什么 多用户
Onboard Smart Interface System.
机上智能接口系统
It was BGA's in-house build.
是大英航♥空♥的内部版本
The airline wanted proprietary rights over the software.
航司想要软件的所有权
Okay. And--and what does it do?
这个软件是做什么的
Oh, MOSIS was an impressive program.
摩西是个很厉害的程序
It provided the basis for the current in-flight entertainment system.
为现在的机上娱乐系统提供了基础
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表