剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
你好
Hi.
肯尼迪国际机场 越快越好
JFK as quickly as possible.
喂
Hi.
是
Yeah.
是我 玛德琳·斯特朗
Yes, that was me. Madelyn Strong.
抱歉 你能再开快点吗
Sorry, could you go a little bit faster, please?
范·布鲁克斯高速路
肯尼迪机场方向
-哪个航站楼 女士 -大英国际航♥空♥公♥司♥
- Which terminal, miss? - BGA International.
-到达 -我以为你要去出发层
- Arrivals. - Thought you'd want departures.
不 我要去见个人
No, I'm going to meet someone.
在这里靠边停车
Just pull over right here.
行了 这里就行了
OK, yeah, yeah, this is good!
英国 伦敦
小玛
Maddy.
阿里 我要晚点了
Listen, Ali, I'm gonna be late.
他们给我改签了一班
They put me on another flight.
原本那架怎么了
What's wrong with the first one?
我误机了
I missed it.
纽约堵死了
New York traffic.
把新航♥班♥号♥发给我 我去接你
Just text me a new flight number and I'll pick you up.
不 你一晚上都没睡 我可以打车
No. You've been up all night, I can cab it.
小玛 我哪次没去接你
Maddy, name a time when I haven't been there for you.
-谢谢 -直走
- Thanks. - Straight up.
面试怎么样
So, how was the interview?
说实话 好得不能再好了
Honestly, couldn't have gone better.
哥伦比亚大学算是给了我工作
Columbia pretty much made me an offer right there.
真的吗 宝贝 太棒了
Joking? Yes, baby! That's awesome!
干得好 我为你高兴
Well done. I'm happy for you.
等一下
Hey, hold on.
我来帮你吧
Allow me.
-谢谢你 -你叫什么名字
- Thank you. - What's your name?
-斯特拉 -斯特拉 我们可以出发了
- Stella. - Well, Stella, we're good to go.
绕机检查完成 一切正常
Walk-around looks good.
开始起飞前检查
Let's go ahead with the pre-flight.
你跟我爸爸聊了吗
Did you talk to my dad?
聊了 我做了个自我介绍
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I introduced myself.
他肯定知道我是谁
He knew who I was obviously.
然后呢
And...?
他接受了 他会到场的
Yeah, he's accepted it. He'll ready, he'll be ready.
真的吗 听起来不像他
Really? Now, that doesn't sound like him.
做父亲的 不会想错过女儿的终身大事的
Look, no father, no dad wants to mess up his daughter's big day.
我知道 但他通常都很顽固
I know, but it's usually not that easy with him.
我处理好了 小玛
I took care of it, Maddy.
我们没事 一切都好
We're chill, it's all good.
最少耗油检查 需要106吨♥
Min fuel verify. 1-0-6 required.
已装载132吨♥
1-3-2 on board.
需要106吨♥ 装载132吨♥ 查好
1-0-6 required. 1-3-2 on board, check.
襟翼 设定二 显示二
Flaps: Two sets, two indicated.
设定二 显示二 查好
Two sets two indicated, check.
下一段由你来飞吧
Why don't, uh...why don't you handle the next sector.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
女士们先生们 我是副驾驶亚瑟·德莱尼
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your co-pilot Arthur Delaney.
今晚的机长是理查德·多诺万
Our pilot tonight is Captain Richard Donovan.
感谢您搭乘大英国际航♥空♥公♥司♥716号♥航♥班♥前往伦敦
We are pleased to welcome you aboard BGA Flight 716 to London
预计飞行时间为七小时十分钟
Our estimated flight time is seven hours, ten minutes.
在我们准备起飞的过程中
Please insure electronic device
请确保您的电子设备处于关闭状态
are turned off as we prepare for departure.
感谢您的配合 祝您旅途愉快
Thank you and enjoy your flight
我得挂了 我可不想让我的手♥机♥炸毁这架飞机
OK, I gotta go. Don't want my mobile to fry the plane.
我爱你宝贝 我的混音马上就做完了 我得挂了
I love you, baby. My mix is about to finish actually, I gotta go.
我也爱你
I love you too.
女士们先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
-你知道那是谣言吧 -你说什么
- You know that's a myth, right? - Sorry?
没有证据表明手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no evidence that phone signals
-会干扰飞航仪器 -很高兴得知
- interfere with aircraft equipment. - Oh, good to know.
随便一说
Talk away.
请关闭电脑 先生
Laptop away, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们目前排在起飞队列中的第一位
At this point, we are number one for departure.
-准许起飞 -准备起飞
- You are cleared for takeoff. - Prepare for takeoff.
大英航♥空♥716
BGA 716.
收轮
Gear up.
收轮 查好
Gear up. Check.
英国 伦敦
高度320保持
Maintain 3-2-0.
甘德中心 大英航♥空♥716收到
Gander, BGA 716, copy.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
大英航♥空♥716 晚安
BGA 716. Good Night.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
抱歉 收到了我妻子的短♥信♥
Uh, sorry. Got a message from the missus.
你今晚回家吗
Are you coming home tonight?
-发生了什么事吗 -没有
- Did something happen? - No, no.
-我只是想你了 -我也想你了
- I just miss you, that's all. - I miss you too.
加拿大 多伦多国际机场
-你确定没事 -没事
- You're sure everything's OK? - Yeah.
吉莉安姑姑在 你想和她聊吗
Aunt Gillian's here if you want to talk to her.
不不 不用了
No, no, I'm good.
我和别人约好了 我已经晚了
Actually, I'm running late for an appointment.
-你确定你不是去划船吗 -臭小子
- You're sure you're just not out rowing again? - Cheeky.
我们今晚来庆祝你回国吧
Listen, why don't we celebrate your homecoming tonight.
-吃点中国菜 -听起来不错 好 再见
- Fancy Chinese? - Yeah, it sounds great. OK. Bye.
好 爱你
All right. Love you.
好了
OK, yeah.
感谢你做的一切 吉莉安
Thanks for everything, Gillian.
-当心点 AJ -我会的 再见
- Take care, A.J. - Yeah, I will. Bye-bye.
好...
Well...
-准备好了吗 -准备好了 我们走吧
- Are we cool? - Yeah, we're cool. Let's go!
-太好了 我们飞吧 -我们走
- Great! Let's fly! - All right, go!
1857号♥航♥班♥ 最后登机提醒
Flight number 1-8-5-7, final call.
-现在从B25登机口登机 -你来吗
- Now boarding gate B-25. - Are you coming?
什么情况
What was that?
一切都正常运转
Everything's functioning normally.
山威克管制中心 大英航♥空♥716
Shanwick, Shanwick, BGA 716.
88 高频联♥系♥
88, cell call watch.
还要再飞三个多小时
More than three hours to go.
你去休息一会儿 喝杯咖啡
Why don't you go on down and get yourself a cup of coffee...
-伸展一下双腿 -你确定吗
- stretch your legs a bit. - Ha! Are you sure?
给我也拿一杯
Get me one too.
好 机长
Alright, Captain.
-你接手 -我接手
- Your aircraft. - My aircraft.
太棒了 什么时候成婚
Gorgeous. When is the big day?
谢谢你 在五月
Thank you. It's in May.
我从没离开他身边这么久 我想我的丈夫了
This is the longest I've been away from him. I miss my husband.
我觉得我们最好坐下
I think we best sit down.
-是的 -里面还好吗
- Yeah. - Is everything OK in there?
-请开门 -抱歉
- Open up, please. - I'm sorry.
-我的天啊 -我的天
- Oh, my gosh! - Oh, my God!
发生了什么 怎么回事
What is going on? What's going on?
爱尔兰 山威克航♥空♥管制中心
大英航♥空♥716 山威克管制中心使用频率8891 早上好
BGA 716, Shanwick on 8-8-9-1. Good morning.
大英航♥空♥50 请调台
BGA 50, please move on.
大英航♥空♥716
BGA 716,
山威克管制中心使用频率11279 是否收到
Shanwick on 11-2-7-9. Do you read?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你能让我进去吗
Can you let me in?
请开门
Open up, please!
多诺万机长 请开门
Captain Donovan, open up!
女士 你能回到你的座位上去吗
Ma'am, can you just go back to your seat please,
好吗 回到座位上去
OK? Back to your seat.
好 抱歉
OK, OK. OK, OK. Sorry.
女士 请系上安全带
Ma'am, please put your seatbelts on.
系上安全带 会没事的 好吗
Seatbelts on. It's going to be fine, OK?
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表