剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
你的未婚妻对她有点太热情了
when he returned her package.
你知道里面有什么吗
Do you know what was in it?
老黑胶唱片
Vintage vinyl.
联调局追踪到了一个纽约东村的小店
FBI tracked it to a little shop in East Village
监控录像显示她买♥♥了迈尔斯·戴维斯的唱片
where CCTV shows her shopping for Miles Davis and the like.
包裹上有你的名字
Your name was on the package.
这是她错过航♥班♥的原因吗
That's why she missed her flight?
看来是的
Looks like it.
天啊
Oh, God.
小玛
Oh, Maddy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你从什么时候开始知道你丈夫的双面生活的 多诺万夫人
How long have you known your husband led a double life, Mrs. Donovan?
你觉得他是自杀吗
Did you think he was suicidal?
多诺万夫人
Mrs. Donovan?
我们就在你提供的坐标周围
OK, we're nearing the coordinates you supplied.
声纳已经打开
Sonar is now activated.
看看你算得对不对
We'll see if your numbers add up.
在大海中♥央♥
Middle of the ocean.
肯德拉 过来
Kendra! Come here.
过来听听
Come here. Listen.
听听这个美妙的声音
Listen to that beautiful sound.
他们找到黑匣子了
They found the black boxes.
现在我们能发现真♥相♥了
So now we can find the truth.
你会醒来的 我们会结婚
You're going to wake up, we'll get married,
你会成为哥伦比亚大学的住院医
you'll get that residency at Columbia.
-你会变成... -15
- You're going to-- - 15.
什么
What?
她有15%的可能变成残疾
15% chance she'll ever walk again.
-你又不知道 -我知道
- You don't know that. - But I do.
这就是精算师 知道所有糟糕的数字
That's the cost of being a damn actuary: knowing all the awful numbers.
小玛
Maddy?
小玛 你能听到我说话吗
Maddy, can you hear me?
医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor!
她醒来了
She's waking up.
这里是黑匣子信♥号♥♥来源
This is where the pings from the black boxes are originating.
就在海沟的边缘
That's right at the edge of the trench.
我知道 但我们可以安全潜水1200米
I know, but we'll be able to dive down safely 1200 metres.
好吧 不要超过这个阈值
OK, just don't go beyond that threshold.
-收到 -等一下 多米 怎么了
- Copy. - Hang on a sec. Hi, Dom, what's up?
-她醒过来了 -我马上过去
- She's awake. - I'm on my way.
给你们两分钟
You've got two minutes.
不行 时间太短了
No. It's too soon.
她才醒过来
She's just woken up.
小玛或许想要帮助
You know Maddy would want to help.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 玛德琳 我是肯德拉
Hi, Madelyn. I'm Kendra.
我想弄明白你身上发生了什么事
I'm trying to figure out what happened to you.
你知道你是如何幸存下来的吗
Do you know how you survived the crash?
玛德琳 你知道谁和你一起在救生筏上吗
Madelyn... do you know who was on the raft with you?
你记得这个人吗
Do you remember this man?
麦凯医生
Dr. MacKay!
-麦凯医生 -都出去
- Dr. MacKay! - Clear the room!
你真该死
Damn you!
都给我出去
Clear the room, now!
一毫克安定
One milligram Lorazepam.
在准备了
On it!
你俩今天干什么了
So, what did you two get up to today?
我去了泰特现代美术馆
Uh, well, I went to the Tate Modern.
他没去
He... did not.
我带他去 他也不去
Yeah, I could never get him to go either.
AJ跟他爸爸一样
A.J. looks just like his dad now, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry?
我看到了...
Oh, I saw the, um...
这个 简直一模一样
This. I mean, he's the spitting image.
这个话题有点硬 索菲亚
Yeah, it's still a bit raw, Sophia.
她说这话意思就是 她不想聊这个话题
That's her way of saying that she doesn't want to talk about it.
-她总是这样 -AJ
- She does it all the time. - A.J...
你为什么在记者发布会上撒谎
Why did you lie at the press conference?
你知道有证据表明是恐怖袭击击落了飞机
You know there's evidence the plane was brought down by an act of terror.
抱歉 你在说什么
Sorry, what are you talking about?
我们都觉得是巴尔托克干的
Um, we both think that Bartok did it.
巴尔托克 太可笑了
Bartok? That's ridiculous.
不是的 你知道爸爸是怎么评价他的
No, it's not. You know what Dad said about him.
他现在靠卖♥♥空航♥空♥业股票挣了几百万
And now he's made millions shorting airline stocks.
他知道飞机会失事
He knew the plane would crash, you know.
拜托 AJ
Come on, A.J.
你知道阴谋论只是让愚蠢的人感到聪明
You know that conspiracy theories just make stupid people feel smart.
别岔开话题
Don't patronize me!
我今天跟你姨妈聊了
You know, I spoke to your aunt today,
她告诉我你偷了她的里程
she told me all about the stolen AirMiles.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
你什么时候打算告诉我爸爸身上到底发生了什么
When are you going to tell me what really happened to my Dad?
-AJ -AJ 你在做什么
- A.J.! - A.J.! What are you doing?
来吧 这会是个愉快的周末
Come on! It's going to be a great weekend.
我不想去
Yeah, I don't want to go.
我们去小别♥墅♥ 我们是家人
We're going to the cottage. We're family.
加文 别让他去了 没事的
Gavin, just leave him. Let him stay. It's OK.
AJ
A.J.?
听着 关于昨晚 我...
Look, uh, about last night, I...
我工作很累
I had a very long day at work.
我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry too.
我会还给吉莉安姨妈的 我保证
I'll pay Aunt Gillian back, I swear.
我会给她打电♥话♥道歉
I'll call her and apologize.
我在想...
I was thinking, uh...
或许你和我该回去找悲痛心理咨♥询♥师
maybe you and I should go back to that grief counselor.
你怎么想
What do you think?
好吧
Yeah.
我一晚没睡
I was up all night.
我该去睡觉了
I'm probably just gonna go to bed.
休息几个小时
Get a few more hours.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
福斯特少校想等上几天
Commander Foster wants to wait a few days,
风暴要来临了
what with the storm kicking off.
我告诉他了 只要我潜得够深 大海会很平静
I told him, once I'm below the chop, it'll be calm.
如果风暴把残骸推进沟里
And if the storm pushes the wreckage down the trench,
就永远也拿不出来了
it's gone forever.
更强的风暴我都潜过
I've dived into worse.
你必须要确定 彼得
You need to be sure, Peter.
我很确定
I am.
这是什么
What is this?
你怎么拿到的
How did you get this?
很简单 我在肯德拉的电脑里装了木马
Easy. I installed a Trojan onto Kendra's laptop.
让我能访问她的摄像头
Gave me access to her web-cam.
真的吗
Really?
接近飞机 距离220
Approaching aircraft, range 2-2-0.
副舱确认目标方位170
Calico, confirm target bearing 1-7-0.
声纳确认方位170
Target on sonar, bearing 1-7-0.
深度接近980
Depth approaching niner-8-0.
目标预计在右方150
Target estimated at 1-5-0 right.
355收到 重复 355收到
Copy 3-5-5. Repeat, copy 3-5-5.
主舰 副舱
Topside, Calico.
确认目视看到目标
Confirm visual on target.
就在那里
- There it is.
太好了
Yes!
很好 收到 航点确认
Good, copy. Full station for waypoint.
生命保障026 270.5
Life support 0-2-6, 2-7-0.5
副舱 你的深度是多少
Calico, what's your depth?
深度是1320
Depth is 1-3-2-0.
这不是超过阈值了吗
Isn't that beyond threshold?
-上尉 你太深了 -我马上就到了
- Lieutenant, you're too deep. - I'm almost there.
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表