剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
Previously on Departure:
《空难解密》前情提要
The DNA checks out.
DNA符合
He was the man in the raft.
他就是在救生筏上的那个人
And--and were you able to find any link to anyone named Moses?
你找到与摩西相关的线索了吗
No, but he worked in aviation.
但他在航♥空♥业工作
Was this one of the people that was trying to get into the cockpit?
想进驾驶舱的人是他吗
Yes.
是的
A ruling of pilot suicide
将案子归为飞行员自杀
would completely eliminate the aircraft manufacturer's liability.
会完全免除飞机制♥造♥商的责任
So who are you working for, Ms. Freeh? MI5...
你在为谁工作 弗里小姐 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
or Windsor Aeronautics?
还是温莎公♥司♥
That's no stink bomb you put in the back of his car.
我们不打算放到车后面
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Kendra! Move away from the car!
肯德拉 离车远一点
Apparently it was Malley's son,
显然是莫利的儿子
but we've got our own man out looking for him.
但我们自己的人也在找他
What have we got? Male, 18. Head trauma.
什么情况 男性 18岁 头部创伤
Multiple abrasions. B.P. 145 over 92.
多处擦伤 高压145低压92
Let's get a central line.
给他放置中心静脉导管
Driver says he dove in front of his car.
司机说他冲到了车前面
A.J.! A.J.?
AJ
Is he going to be okay? He was clipped by a car.
他会没事吗 他被车撞了
No broken bones but there are signs of concussion.
没有骨折 但有脑震荡的症状
I've ordered a CT scan to check for brain hemorrhaging.
我已经安排了CT扫描来检查是否有脑部出血
Can we step away for a moment?
我们能借一步说话吗
Yeah. Sure.
可以
Sure.
好
We have to consider that this may have been a suicide attempt.
我们得考虑 这可能是自杀
No.
不
The paramedic said A.J. jumped in front of a car.
医护人员说AJ跳到了车前面
The majority of suicide attempts are tied to mental illness.
大多数自杀都与精神疾病有关
I have to ask: Is there a family history?
我必须要问 有家庭病史吗
Yeah. His, ah, his father... schi....schizophrenic.
有 他父亲患有精神分♥裂♥
And your son: any behaviours consistent with his father?
你儿子的行为和他父亲一致吗
He's been behaving a bit erratically recently.
他最近的行为有些不正常
Paranoid.
有点偏执
He was on the phone with me earlier;
他之前跟我打电♥话♥
he said that somebody was after him.
说有人在追他
After the CT scan,
CT扫描之后
I'd be remiss if I didn't send A.J. on to the psych ward for evaluation.
出于医生职责 我必须要把AJ送到精神病科做评估
You really think that's necessary? I do.
你觉得有这个必要吗 有
Okay.
好
Spoke to the responding officer.
我和接警警官谈过了
There's no CCTV where he was hit.
他出车祸的地方没有监控
He's going to be okay, Kendra.
他会没事的 肯德拉
What's going on here?
什么情况
You've suffered a shock. I'm giving you a mild sedative.
你刚休克了 我在给你打温和的镇静剂
It's okay. I'm here. You suffered a shock.
没事的 我在 你刚休克了
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
Stop. Get away from me.
镇静 离我远点
I saw them. I saw them.
我看到他们了
On my computer.
在我电脑上
Saw who, sweetheart?
看到谁了 亲爱的
Hi, Howard.
喂 霍华德
How is he?
他怎么样
Doctors are doing CT scans and checking for brain hemorrhaging.
医生在给他做CT扫描 检查脑部出血
Oh, dear God... I'm so sorry.
老天啊 我很抱歉
Please take all the time you need.
你慢慢处理
We--we can move someone from your team to take charge.
我们可以让你们团队的其他人来负责
Look, I, ah, I--I just need to see how A.J. fares and...
我只想看看AJ的情况如何
Now, I know this is hard, but you'll need to step away.
我知道这很难 但你得回避
Meaning?
什么意思
Well, your son planted an explosive device in Bartok's car.
你的儿子在巴尔托克的车上安装了爆♥炸♥装置
It will no doubt lead to criminal charges.
肯定会被起诉
Well, there must be some kind of explanation for it, Howard.
肯定有合理的解释 霍华德
Well, perhaps, but you must see that
或许吧 但你要明白
it will damage the credibility of this investigation.
这会危害这次调查的可信程度
I'm sorry, Howard.
抱歉 霍华德
In the meantime,
与此同时
keep well, soldier.
挺住 士兵
Take care of your son.
照顾好你儿子
Thanks.
谢谢
Stay. Stay as long as you need.
想待多久待多久吧
No, it's okay. Go.
没事的 你去吧
Go solve this thing.
去破案吧
Did you find it?
你找到了吗
I searched the car. It's not in there.
我查了车 不在里面
CCTV shows him coming out of the tube with his backpack
监控录像显示在你找到他五分钟前
5 minutes before you found him.
他背着背包从墓地里出来
He must have dropped it somewhere close, so keep looking.
他肯定丢在什么地方了 仔细找找
How long do we have to recover the black boxes?
我们打捞黑匣子的时间还剩多久
My algorithm estimates 18 hours
根据我的计算 大概18小时
before the wreckage sinks to the bottom of the trench.
然后残骸就会掉到海沟里
And any luck with Hoffman?
霍夫曼查到什么了吗
Per BGA's personnel files, he was consulting on a routine upgrade.
根据大英航♥空♥的资料显示 他为程序升级提供技术支持
No social media presence?
没有社交媒体吗
No. As far as we know,
没有 据我们所知
he never made any Twitter posts or Facebook posts of any kind.
他没发过推特或者脸书
He likes gaming, though.
不过他很喜欢游戏
His username is Hoffmaster69.
他的用户名是霍夫老大69
I don't see how that's going to help us.
我没听出来有什么能帮到我们的
Hi, everyone. By now, you've all heard about Kendra.
大家好 你们应该都听说过肯德拉的事了
A sad turn of events, indeed.
确实是个很悲伤的转折
But we promised her that we'd push forward
但我们向她保证我们会继续调查
and, in that spirit, Levi will take her place.
因此李维会代替她的位置
Please, brief the team.
请简单介绍一下情况
Right.
好
Given all the information we have,
基于我们现有的所有信息
our investigation will focus on Captain Richard Donovan,
我们会主要调查理查德·多诺万机长
who planned it and trained for it on a simulator.
他策划并在模拟器上为此训练
I have one problem with your theory.
对于你的理论 我有一个问题
Where did the hole in the side of the plane come from?
飞机上的洞是哪儿来的
We're still looking into
我们还在调查
whether Donovan could have committed sabotage from the cockpit,
多诺万能不能在驾驶舱破坏飞机
or the avionics bay.
或者在航♥空♥电子区
You don't have an explanation?
你没有解释吗
Not yet. But, the point is, Donovan's state of mind--
现在还没有 但重点是 多诺万的心理状态...
Guessing at a man's state of mind is not evidence.
我认为一个人的心理状态不是证据
But, in order to believe that Captain Donovan was not responsible,
但你要是相信多诺万机长是没有责任的
you'd have to believe that his last words to his wife,
你也要相信他对妻子的遗言
"Maybe you'll get your wish and I'll die," a coincidence.
"或许你会得到你想要的 我会死" 是个巧合
The flight simulator in his lock-up...
他储物柜里的飞行模拟器
A coincidence? And look at this.
巧合吗 看看这个
This was sent by a passenger to a relative.
这是一名乘客发给亲戚的
That is First Officer Arthur Delaney
这在应答机关闭之前
and Flight Attendant Leah Sims trying to get into the cockpit
副驾驶亚瑟·德莱尼以及空乘利亚·西姆斯
moments before the transponder goes out,
想进入驾驶舱的画面
just as Madelyn Strong... described.
正如玛德琳·斯特朗描述的那样
Captain Donovan, can you let me in? Open up.
多诺万机长 你能让我进去吗 开门
Donovan had, indeed, locked the crew out.
多诺万确实把机组成员锁在外面
The only conclusion that makes sense
唯一一个说得通的理论
is that Captain Richard Donovan
就是理查德·多诺万机长
committed a deliberate act of mass murder.
犯下了蓄意谋杀的罪行
Amphetamine, calcium blockers,
安非他明 钙阻断剂
beta blockers. So far, all negative.
β受体阻滞药 现在都是阴性
The puncture is unusual, but without evidence of a foreign substance,
针孔很不正常 但没有异物的证据
we can't conclude foul play.
我们无法断定是谋杀
Wait. You said before that, uh, you gave Madelyn
等等 你之前说 你给了玛德琳
something to stabilize her heart rhythm, right?
稳定心律的药物 对吧
Hm. Amiodarone. Why?
胺碘酮 怎么了
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表