剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
How'd you manage that?
你怎么做到的
Uh, I installed a Remote Access Trojan
我在他们的一台电脑里
on one of their machines.
装了个远程访问木马
That's level 4 hacker shit. I'm impressed, mate.
这可是四级黑客 太厉害了 老兄
Yeah, well, my dad was a computer engineer,
我爸爸是个计算机工程师
so we used to design games together.
我们以前会一起设计游戏
My dad was a cop.
我爸爸是个警♥察♥
Spent his entire life thinking he was protecting the little guy.
他这一辈子都觉得他在保护他的孩子
Never woke up to the fact
从没想过他其实在
he was really just propping up bastards like Bartok.
支持像巴尔托克这样的混♥蛋♥
You sure Bartok's in town? We're sure.
你们确定巴尔托克在城里 我们很确定
We've been watching him. He leaves the same time every night.
我们一直在监视他 他每晚都在同一时间离开
We'll get him. And you...
我们会搞到他的 你...
are gonna video the whole thing.
要录下全程
AJ, please come home, okay? We can talk.
AJ 请回家吧 我们可以聊聊
Please, darling, just tell me where you are.
拜托宝贝 告诉我你在哪儿
Good. We're rolling, we're rolling.
很好 我们开始了
Thank you. Is it true Captain Donovan planned the whole thing?
谢谢你 真的是多诺万机长策划的一切吗
I'm sorry?
抱歉
We have a source, says Donovan bought a flight simulator
我们得到消息称 多诺万在716号♥航♥班♥出事前六周
six weeks before Flight 716.
买♥♥了个飞行模拟器
No comment. What did you find on it?
不予置评 你们查到了什么
Was he practicing the crash? Did he plan it all out?
他在练习坠机吗 是他策划的一切吗
Why is the TSIB hiding evidence?
飞安调查局为什么隐藏证据
Don't victims' families have a right to know
遇难者家属难道没有权利知道
about the flight simulator?
飞行模拟器的事吗
Excuse me, please.
借过 谢谢
The leak had to come from someone on this team.
泄漏源肯定在我们的团队里
We need to step up security.
我们得加强安全措施
I mean, I can get the IT guys
我可以让技术人员
to start tracking some of our phone calls,
来追踪我们的手♥机♥通话
but are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你想这么做吗
The tabloids are promoting theories.
小报在宣扬各种理论
How long before the public starts to believe them?
公众相信他们还需多久
It's already started. Yeah, well, then do what you need to do.
已经相信了 那你就做你该做的吧
Kendra! Yeah.
肯德拉 怎么了
Did you find anything on Hoffman?
你找到霍夫曼的信息了吗
Oh, yes. The DNA checks out.
找到了 DNA符合
He was the man in the raft.
他就是在救生筏上的那个人
And were you able to find any link to anyone named Moses?
你找到与摩西相关的线索了吗
No. But Hoffman did work in aviation.
不 但霍夫曼确实在航♥天♥业工作
Really? Doing what? I'm not sure yet,
真的吗 做什么 我还不确定
but I did run his face through a social media recognition software
但我用社交媒体脸部识别软件查了查
and this popped up.
查到了这个
It's a BGA staffer's page-- teambuilding exercise--
这是大英航♥空♥的首页 团建项目
and there's Hoffman on the right.
最右边的是霍夫曼
Right, so at the very least we know that he had friends who worked in the airline.
所以我们至少知道他在航司有朋友
Well, I've already put a call in their HR department.
我已经联♥系♥过他们的人事部门了
Levi, this is great work.
李维 干得漂亮
Do you guys have a second? Yeah.
你们有空吗 有
Okay. Madelyn said there was a breach on the starboard side.
玛德琳说右舷有个缺口
So I went back and I reviewed the underwater footage.
所以我倒回去看了看水下的录像
At first I thought it was a shadow,
我一开始以为是阴影
but these shadows move,
但这些阴影会移♥动♥
and that dark spot?
而这个暗块呢
It stays the same. It's a hole,
不变 是个洞
which means Maddy was right.
也就是说小玛说得对
But she said that that happened before the plane dived.
但她说这个洞是飞机俯冲前就有的
Well, you can't expect a coherent chronology
你不能指望一个经历过创伤的人
from someone who's suffered that much trauma.
还能从头到尾连贯地记住
Fair enough, fair enough.
行吧
Then, how does this hole square up with pilot suicide?
那这个洞和飞行员自杀有什么关系吗
Could the pilot have gotten to the avionics bay?
飞行员能进入航♥空♥电子区吗
Yeah, through the trapdoor of the cockpit.
可以 通过驾驶舱的地板门
But to do what? Plant a device?
但做什么呢 放一个装置吗
Why would he go through all that trouble?
他为什么要这么麻烦呢
He could have crashed the plane any time.
他随时都可以坠毁飞机
Ah, none of this makes sense.
这些都不合理
The heart showed signs of age, but no obvious indication
心脏确实有所衰老 但没显示出
of pump failure or ventricular dilation.
心力衰竭或心室扩张的迹象
Should there be with a heart attack? Not necessarily.
不是应该有心脏病的迹象吗 不一定
Numerous things can lead to a heart attack.
许多事情都可能导致心脏病发作
Arrhythmia, viral infection...
心律不齐 病毒感染
What about this bruising here?
这里的淤青呢
Is it post or ante mortem?
是死后还是死前
Ante mortem,
死前
but consistent with the crash team's attempt to revive him.
但符合救援小组对他的抢救痕迹
There is one thing...
确实有件事
This puncture.
这个刺痕
Looks like he was given an epi,
看起来他打过肾上腺素
but there's no record of that happening.
但没有过相应的病历
So, he could have been injected with something?
所以他有可能被人注射了什么
How long for a full tox panel?
全面毒性检测要多久
I'll follow up with pathology. Likely a few days.
我会跟进一下病理科 可能要几天
Make it one, if you would.
最好能一天
All right. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
What was that about? I'm sorry, Ali.
这是在干什么 抱歉 阿里
Nothing I'm at liberty to discuss.
我不能谈论这些
Right.
好吧
What a surprise. All you lot do is keep us in the dark.
真令人惊讶啊 你们只会对我们保密
Take it easy, Ali.
放轻松 阿里
When's the last time you got some sleep?
你有多久没睡觉了
Get some rest.
去休息一下吧
Maddy needs you.
小玛需要你
Can you let me in?
你能让我进去吗
And a fire in the entertainment system
娱乐系统的火灾
could've knocked them both out.
可能会让这两个系统一起失效
Derek Strong has a needle wound in his neck.
德里克·斯特朗的脖子上有针孔伤
You think he tried to stop that orderly from attacking Madelyn? Yeah.
你觉得他想阻止那位护理员伤害玛德琳吗 是的
And he paid the price for it. Shit.
他为此付出了代价 该死
There's nothing yet on AJ or the car.
还没追踪到AJ和他的车
But I'll let you know as soon as I hear. Thanks.
我一有消息就告诉你 谢谢
Should we tell this to Howard? Yeah.
我们该告诉霍华德吗 说吧
Thanks.
谢谢
He's in here.
他在里面
Derek Strong has a puncture wound to his neck,
德里克·斯特朗脖子上有穿刺伤
consistent with a syringe.
与注射器相符合
And there...
这里
That's the unidentified orderly exiting Madelyn's room
在他们发现尸体的几分钟前
just moments before they discovered his body.
有一位身份不明的护理员离开了玛德琳的病房♥
You seriously suggesting the man was murdered? Yes.
你是说这个人是被谋杀的吗 是的
There was a CCTV camera in Madelyn's room. Did it show anything?
玛德琳的房♥间里有监控 没显示什么吗
No, it cut out. Right.
没有 断了 好吧
Or it was tampered with.
或者说是被♥干♥扰了
Howard, I think this is a matter for the police.
霍华德 我觉得这是警♥察♥的事
I mean, it's way beyond the remit of the TSIB.
这远超过了飞安调查局的范围
But you said that the doctor thought
但你说医生认为
Derek Strong had died of a heart attack.
德里克·斯特朗死于心脏病
Yes, initially, but But what?
一开始是的 但是... 但是什么
I think Madelyn was the true target.
我觉得真正的目标是玛德琳
She must have seen something onboard,
她肯定是在飞机上看到了什么
something incriminating-- maybe she doesn't even know it.
一些犯罪事实 或许她都不知道
Yeah, but this is just the sort of thing that feeds conspiracy theories.
是的 但是这种事会助长阴谋论
Did you hear the last one was that Putin shot down the aircraft
你听说过上个阴谋论吗 普♥京♥打下了一架飞机
to kill the surgeon who'd taken out his wrong kidney?
就为了杀死拿错他肾的外科医生
I trust the surgeon was on the plane?
我相信医生是在飞机上的
Howard, you said that you were looking into
霍华德 你说过你会为我们
finding us another submersible?
再找一台潜艇
I'm talking to the Navy--
我和海军交谈过了
ours, the Irish, the Icelandic. No luck.
我们 爱尔兰人 冰岛人 都不同意
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表