剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
我们的工作是找到正确的坐标
OK, um, our job is to find its true coordinates,
西奥 我需要你和你的团队做矢量分♥析♥
so, Theo, I want you and your team on vector analysis.
纳迪亚 看看卫星图像
Nadia, take a look at satellite imagery.
或许能碰碰运气 还有一件事
You know, we might get lucky. All right, and another thing:
任何人不准向媒体透露消息
no one talks to the press. Period.
困惑 消息猜测
Confusion, message speculation:
这些都助长了阴谋论
all these things only fuel conspiracy theory,
只要是我负责 我决不允许发生 有问题吗
and I will not put up with it on my watch. Any questions?
我得接个电♥话♥
I've got to take this.
就到这吧
OK, that's it.
没有监察名单上的人不代表可以排除恐怖行动
No hits on the watch list doesn't rule out terrorism;
只能代表没有名单上的人
it just means they're not on the list.
我同意
No, I agree.
飞行员的精神状态是首要任务
Pilot's state of mind is top priority.
你能把肯尼迪机场的监控录像发给我吗
Can you get me all the CCTV footage from JFK?
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
阿里-马哈里布声称对此次事件负责
Well, Al-Maharib is claiming responsibility.
阿里-马哈里布是个什么东西
Who or what is Al-Maharib?
一个想出名的伊♥斯♥兰♥国分支
An ISIS offshoot trying to make a name for themselves.
他们说716号♥航♥班♥只是个开始
They're saying Flight 716 is just the beginning.
灾难过后总是有人负责的
Yeah, well, somebody somewhere always takes responsibility after a disaster.
我在航司的联♥系♥人说通信寻报系统
My airline contact says ACARS cut out
在应答机关闭三分钟后也停止了
three minutes after the transponder.
意味着什么
Which means...?
所有人都能关掉应答机 但关闭寻报系统
Well, anyone can turn off the transponder, but switching off the ACARS system,
-需要很有经验 -你是说
- that takes sophistication. - So you're saying...?
飞机上有人想让这架飞机消失
Somebody on board wanted the aircraft to disappear.
好的
OK.
亚历克西斯 你还有权限访问
Alexis, do you still have access
民航当局的人员系统吗
to the Aviation Authority's crew database?
我想追踪飞行员的近亲
I'm trying to track down the pilot's next of kin.
抱歉 多米 在这件案子里肯德拉把我调到了搜救组
Oh, sorry, Dom. Kendra shifted me to search and rescue for this one.
你最好去找李维
Levi's your best bet.
公海搜救可用时间
还剩四小时
Four hours, eh?
除非乘客安全疏散
Only if the passengers evacuated safely.
再久一点他们就会因低温症死去
Any longer and they all die of hypothermia.
搜救区域有多少只船
How many vessels in the search area?
现在是20艘
Twenty right now.
我们 美♥国♥佬♥ 冰岛 加拿大 还有商船
Ours, the Yanks, Iceland, Canada, merchant vessels too,
-但现在仍旧一无所获 -为什么
- but so far nothing. - Why?
搜救区域有半个北太平洋那么大
The search area is half the size of the North Atlantic.
如果我们想赶上时间的话 必须要把范围缩小
We need to narrow it if we're going to make that clock.
好 谢谢 亚历克西斯
Right. Thanks, Alexis.
-多米 -怎么了
- Hey, Dom? - Yeah?
-你还好吗 -我能怎么样
- You all right? - Why wouldn't I be?
拜托 多米 这本该是你的案子
Come on, Dom. This was supposed to be your case.
如果是我的话 我会很气愤的
I'd be furious if that happened to me.
-不是我能决定的 -如果这能安慰到你的话
- Well, it's not my call. - Well, if it's any consolation,
肯德拉是飞安调查局史上最好的调查员
Kendra's one of the best investigators TSIB's ever had.
-你是说在事故之前 -是的
- Before the accident, you mean? - Right.
我忘了那件事发生前你在苏格兰场
I forgot you were still at Scotland Yard when that happened.
她丈夫去世时 她崩溃了
Look, when her husband died, she was devastated,
说实话 我觉得她都不该回来工作
and, honestly, I didn't think she'd come back to work here.
但她还是回来了
Well, here she is.
这是唯一一张卫星图像吗
That's the only satellite image?
还有许多 但长得一样
Well, there is more, but they're all like this.
没有飞机残骸
No aircraft debris.
这些坐标来自应答机还是陆地地球站
Are these coordinates from the transponder or the land earth station?
-来自应答机 -陆地地球站
- They're from the transponder. - Land earth station...
大英航♥空♥有卫星吗
the BGA fleet had Satcom?
是的 他们两个月前开始安装的
Yeah. They began installing them two months ago.
什么网络 维斯塔还是诺克斯
Which network? Vista or Equinox?
我觉得是诺克斯 这有什么关系吗
Equinox, I think. But what does it matter?
-寻报系统被关闭了 -或许吧
- ACARS was deactivated. - Yeah, maybe.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
等一下
Hang on.
鲍勃
Bob?
-小肯 -你好 你怎么样
- Kenny! - Hi. How's it going?
很高兴见到你 谣言是真的吗 你又回局里工作了
Good to see you. Is the rumour true? You're back at the Bureau?
是的 716号♥航♥班♥
Yeah, I am. Flight 716,
用的是诺克斯的网络
it's on the Equinox network.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
假设寻报系统在飞行途中被人手动关闭了
Let's say the ACARS system was manually deactivated mid-flight.
不过系统还是会发出握手信♥号♥♥的 对吧
I mean, the system, it would still send out auto-handshake pings, right?
是的 关闭这个信♥号♥♥的唯一方法就是断电
Yeah. The only way to disable that would be to shut down electrical totally.
等等 你是说这架飞机还在飞着吗
Hold on, are you saying the aircraft is still in the air?
我想让你告诉我
Well, I was hoping you could tell me.
我明白了 时间棘手
Right. OK, I understand. Time sensitive. Uh...
问题是
here's the problem:
卫星每分钟会接收上千个信♥号♥♥
the satellite receives thousands of pings every minute.
如果飞机上的寻报系统被关了
If the ACARS on the aircraft was switched off,
我无法追踪正确的信♥号♥♥
I have no way to track the correct ping.
该死 你不能...
Bollocks. Well, can't you...
你不能从飞机之前的信♥号♥♥中推测出来吗
well, can't you extrapolate from the aircraft's previous pings?
理论上可以 但需要时间
In theory maybe, but it would take time.
-多久 -两天
- How much time? - Two days?
鲍勃 如果公海上有幸存者
Look, Bob, if there are any survivors on open waters,
他们只有四小时时间
four hours is the most they have.
那我赶紧开始吧 我需要寻报系统的数据
Then I best get on it. Um, I'll need data on the ACARS.
这位是西奥
Yeah, look, this is Theo,
他是我们的系统专家
he's our systems specialist.
他会给你提供你需要的东西
He'll get you whatever you need.
-欠你个人情 -肯德拉
- Owe you one. - Kendra.
-谢谢鲍勃 -你好 西奥
- Thanks, Bob. - Hi, Theo.
你好 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
肯尼迪机场的监控视频
Surveillance videos from JFK.
-怎么拿到的 -多米尼克拿到的
- How did we get them? - Dominic.
-他正在回放 -最好是 走吧
- He's reviewing them right now. - Yeah, I bet he is. Come.
跳过去
Skip ahead.
等等
Wait.
他的通话记录显示他在当地时间17点时没有打过电♥话♥
His phone records aren't showing any calls made 17 p.m. local time.
他在跟谁通话 倒回去
So, who is he talking to? Take it back.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait.
天啊
Bloody hell!
你发现了什么
Uh, what have you got?
你看一眼
Take a look at this.
这是多诺万机长登机前的画面
That's Captain Donovan pre-boarding.
他的通话记录显示他用的是GX7智能手♥机♥
His phone records show that he's using a GX7 smartphone,
但这部手♥机♥上面有键盘
but that phone has a keyboard on it.
这位飞行员为什么有两部手♥机♥
So why has our pilot got a second phone?
起飞前他在与谁通话
And who is he talking to right before takeoff?
我们需要搜查令来调查他在跟谁通话
We'll need a warrant to find out who he's calling.
不用
No need.
受《恐♥怖♥主♥义♥法》的保护
It's covered under the Terrorism Act.
-肯德拉 这位是珍妮特·弗里 -安♥全♥局♥
- Kendra, this is Janet Freeh. - Security Service.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局吗
MI5?
你肯定是肯德拉·莫利
You must be Kendra Malley.
我听说你是这里第一位女性负责人
I hear you're the first woman to be given I nvestigator-in-charge role here.
很荣幸与你共事
Pleasure to be working alongside you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你查到通话者后告诉我
Let me know when you've ID'ed the caller.
你能再回放一遍吗
Do you mind playing that back?
你在调查中安插了一名间谍
You brought a spy onto this investigation
-却没有告诉我 -她不是间谍
- without telling me? - She's not a spy.
她是反间谍人员
She's counter-intelligence.
除非我们有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的有力证据
Look, until we have persuasive evidence of terrorism,
否则这个案子归我管
this case falls under my jurisdiction,
不归安♥全♥局♥管
not Security Service.
那你应该去找霍华德
Your problem is with Howard.
"间谍"是他带来的 不是我
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表