剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
I've got a call into the Yanks, but it could be weeks.
我已经联♥系♥了美♥国♥佬♥ 但可能要等上几周
Yeah, but we have, what?
但我们只有
Two, three days, max,
最多两三天
before the wreckage slips into the trench.
然后残骸就会掉进海沟里
After that, no technology on this planet
在这之后 就没有任何手段
is going to be able to retrieve those black boxes.
能把那些黑匣子取回来了
There is, uh...there is one company
有一个公♥司♥
that is laying new undersea cable across the Atlantic--
在大西洋海底铺设海底光缆
Oh, no. You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Bartok has the equipment and he's in the area!
巴尔托克有设备 他也在这里
Bartok should have been deported long ago.
巴尔托克在很久之前就该被驱逐出境了
Yeah, well, I would make a deal with the devil
如果我能找回黑匣子
if it meant that I could get hold of those black boxes.
我宁愿和恶魔打交道
Well, find some other way.
找个其他办法
It's a good time, I'm alone.
现在可以 我一个人
Kendra...
肯德拉
She's got nothing.
她什么都没查到
Yeah, well, she's dragging her feet on the pilot suicide angle,
她一直在查机长自杀论
but don't worry, she'll soon understand she's got no choice
但别担心 再过一阵儿她就会发现除了查下去
but to go along with it. Sorry...
她别无选择 抱歉
I forgot my laptop.
我忘了拿电脑
Kendra. I've been chasing BGA
肯德拉 我一直在查大英航♥空♥
to see if Hoffman ever did any work for them.
来看看霍夫曼在没在他们那里工作过
They pretty much told me to get stuffed.
他们算是让我滚蛋
Get their head of HR on the ph-- no, you know what?
打给他们人力资源总监... 算了
Call Moreau's office-- tell him I'm coming over to see him.
打给莫罗的办公室 告诉他们我要去见他
Right now? Yeah.
现在吗 是的
Great.
很好
Kendra, she's got nothing.
肯德拉 她什么都没查到
Yeah, well, she's dragging her feet on the whole pilot suicide angle,
她一直在查机长自杀论
but don't worry, she'll soon understand she's got no choice
但别担心 再过一阵儿她就会发现除了查下去
but to go along with it.
她别无选择
That was filmed in Howard's office off of a webcam.
这是通过霍华德办公室的网络摄像头拍的
Shit. That's--that's off my computer.
该死 这是通过我电脑拍的
I was the one that was hacked!
是我被黑了
Let me see this.
让我来看看
Has Janet been forcing this whole pilot suicide theory to throw us off?
珍妮特一直在坚持机长自杀论 为了迷惑我们
Levi's an advocate, too.
李维也参与了
But Janet--Janet was there on the scene.
但珍妮特在现场
She found the bloody key to the lock-up with the flight simulator.
她找到了飞行模拟器储物柜的钥匙
Okay, alright, look:
听着
check out everything that she's done and touched.
检查所有她在做的和完成的工作
And see if there are any other computers hacked. Yeah.
看看还有没有其他电脑被黑 好
Let me see this again.
让我再看一遍
You brought a spy into this investigation.
你在调查中安插了一名间谍
Well, I can handle it. You've got enough on your plate.
我可以处理 你手上的事太多了
Mr. Moreau will see you now.
莫罗先生现在能见你了
Ah, Miss Malley.
莫利女士
I'm so sorry to have kept you. Please.
很抱歉让你久等了 请坐
How are things going on the investigation?
调查进行得怎么样了
Can I get you something to drink?
我能给你拿点喝的吗
Uh, no, thank you. Look, I'm here because your, uh,
不用了 谢谢你 我来是因为
your HR department is refusing to release
你们的人事部门拒绝提供
the personnel files of a Daniel Hoffman?
私人资料... 丹尼尔·霍夫曼
Yes. Yes, I did get a note from legal about that.
是的 我确实收到了法务部门的消息
I gather the problem isn't us so much as the privacy laws.
我觉得问题不在我们 而是《隐私保护♥法♥》
Yes, but Mr. Hoffman is dead.
是的 但霍夫曼先生死了
Miss Malley, I'm on your side,
莫利女士 我和你是一头的
which is why I overruled our lawyers and the HR department.
所以我否决了律师和人事部门的提议
Uh, here we are.
给你
Everything we have on Daniel Hoffman.
丹尼尔·霍夫曼的所有信息
Right.
好
So, uh, did you know him? Daniel Hoffman?
你认识他吗 丹尼尔·霍夫曼
No, I've never heard of him before today.
不认识 我之前从未听说过他
I mean, we have literally hundreds of people
我们在信息和软件部门
working in the IT systems and the software.
有上千名员工
I gather he was more of a contract employee.
我感觉他更像是合同工
Right, well, thank you.
好 谢谢你
Oh, one other thing.
还有一件事
Did you know if Mr. Hoffman had an associate or a colleague
你知不知道霍夫曼先生有朋友或同事
by the name of Moses?
名叫摩西
The only Moses I know was the one who crossed the Red Sea.
我只知道那个横跨红海的摩西
I look forward to hearing from you. Of course.
我等待着您的最新消息 当然
Rumours continue to circulate that the captain of Flight 716...
关于716号♥航♥班♥的机长的谣言持续流传中
Anonymous sources tell us
匿名消息源向我们透露
he even had a flight simulator with the entire crash planned out.
他有一个飞行模拟器 规划好了整起事故
Meanwhile, lone survivor Madelyn Strong is fast becoming a hero
与此同时 唯一的幸存者玛德琳·斯特朗很快就在
on social media with messages of support flooding in--
社交媒体上成为了英雄 大量支持信息涌入...
In the markets, BGA stock continued to take a hit.
在股市方面 大英航♥空♥的股票持续下跌
Any word on AJ yet? No, not yet.
有AJ的消息吗 还没
I've just got to make a call.
我得去打个电♥话♥
Gillian. Kendra?
吉莉安 肯德拉
Has AJ called you? No.
AJ联♥系♥你了吗 没有
Why? What's wrong? Well, he said that he was in Edinburgh,
出什么事了 他说他去爱丁堡
but I don't think he's there. I don't know where he is.
但我觉得他不在那里 我不知道他在哪儿
And last time I spoke to him, he just seemed very angry.
我上次跟他说话时 他听起来很生气
I think I should come over, Kendra.
我觉得我该过去 肯德拉
I'll book my ticket right now. Okay.
我现在就买♥♥票 好
Uh, send me the flight details, yeah? Thanks.
把航♥班♥信息发给我 谢谢
You sure you're up for this?
你确定你准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
She'll go along with it, trust me.
她会查下去的 相信我
That was a private conversation between me and my boss,
这是我和我老大之间的私密对话
the director of MI5. About?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的主管 谈什么
He wanted to know where the investigation was heading
他想知道调查的方向
and I gave him my personal opinion.
我给了他我的个人意见
You said that you checked with Homeland Security to see
你说你向国土安♥全♥部♥核实了
if Captain Littlefield actually met Donovan in New York.
利特菲尔德机长是否在纽约见过多诺万
I have a friend who works there, John Rathman.
我在那里有个朋友 约翰·拉特曼
He says no request was made. Not by me, directly.
他说没人查过 不是我直接查的
I went through departmental liaison.
我找的部门联络员
We checked with New York for a paper trail. There is none.
我们向纽约方面核实了书面记录 没有记录
Levi said he's been trying to get hold of Captain Littlefield,
李维说他想联♥系♥利特菲尔德机长
but he seems to have disappeared off the map.
但他好像消失了
Friend of yours from MI5? Howard...
你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的朋友 霍华德
What the hell's going on here?
这是什么情况
That's what we're trying to establish, Miss Freeh.
这也是我们想知道的 弗里女士
Right. For all we know, you planted that flight simulator.
好 就我们所知 飞行模拟器是你安排的
Oh, don't be ridiculous! Well, a ruling of pilot suicide
别搞笑了 将案子归为飞行员自杀
would completely eliminate the aircraft manufacturer's liability.
会完全免除飞机制♥造♥商的责任
So, who are you working for, Ms. Freeh?
你在为谁工作 弗里小姐
MI5 or Windsor Aeronautics?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局还是温莎公♥司♥
Howard,
霍华德
are you seriously entertaining this nonsense?
你不会真会相信这种无稽之谈吧
You came to me with a draft press release about pilot suicide.
你拿着飞行员自杀论的记者发布会草稿来找我
I nixed it, of course.
我当然拒绝了
You leaked the information about Donovan's flight simulator, didn't you?
多诺万的飞行模拟器的消息是你泄露的 对吧
That wasn't me. You have seriously compromised this investigation.
不是我 你已经严重影响了本次调查
Now these two gentlemen will escort you off the premises.
这两位先生会护送你离开这里
Good day, Miss Freeh.
祝你一天愉快 弗里女士
I don't work for you, Howard.
我不为你工作 霍华德
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Theo. How are we doing with getting that hacker out of the system?
西奥 我们系统内的病毒清除得怎么样了
As best as I can tell, it didn't breach the network.
就我现在看到的 没有破坏我们的系统
So far yours is the only computer that's been infected.
现在只有你的电脑被感染了
Just my luck, eh? Yeah.
看来我是中奖了啊 是啊
Any news on Bartok's sub? Not yet.
巴尔托克的潜艇有消息了吗 没有
You're certain it was him?
你确定是他吗
Thank you for opening my email.
感谢你打开我的邮件
So? Do they know
所以他们知道
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表