剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
how our call was recorded?
我们的通话时怎么被录音的吗
Apparently, it was Malley's son.
显然是莫利的儿子
The little shit gained access to our webcam.
那个小混♥蛋♥黑进了我们的网络摄像头
The police are searching for him,
警♥察♥在找他
but we've got our own man out looking for him. Oi.
我们自己的人也在找他 喂
It's on.
开始了
It's time to stink up Bartok's car.
是时候把巴尔托克的车弄臭了
Hi. I'm, uh, I'm on my way to Bartok's.
喂 我在去巴尔托克公♥司♥的路上
It's not my favourite idea, but I'll let you know how it goes.
我虽然不想这么做 但我会告诉你进展
It's good to finally meet you Miss Malley. Likewise.
很高兴终于见到你了 莫利女士 我也是
Please.
这边请
Rioja is your preference, if I'm not mistaken?
如果我没弄错的话 你最喜欢里奥哈葡萄酒
Oh, I, ah, don't know
你竟然知道这个
whether I should be flattered or creeped out that you know that.
我不知道我是该受宠若惊还是被惊吓到呢
But you are mistaken.
但你弄错了
I took up whisky a year ago.
我一年前开始喝威士忌了
No, please...
不 请
For old times' sake.
看在过去的份上
Get it done.
快弄完
You know, I must confess something.
我要坦白一件事
When you first issued that report against me five years ago,
五年前你第一次发表针对我的报告时
I was enraged.
我很愤怒
I thought, who is this woman
我想 这个敢
who has the nerve to disrupt my supply chain?
破坏我供应链的女人是谁
I threw up every roadblock I could,
我♥干♥掉了所有的拦路虎
and when my lawyers finally said that
当我律师最后说
there was nothing more I can do,
我没什么能做的时
I fired them.
我炒了他们
You see, I don't like to lose.
你看 我不喜欢输
Who does, Mr. Bartok?
谁喜欢呢 巴尔托克先生
So how does it feel to be one of the very few people
身为为数不多能反抗我还赢了的人
to go up against me and win?
感觉如何
Well, to tell you the truth, I, uh... I haven't really thought about it.
说实话 我也没想到
It's one of my smaller cases.
只是我平常处理的小案子之一
You live up to your reputation.
你没有辜负你的名声
I'm just doing my job, Mr. Bartok.
我只是在做我的本职工作 巴尔托克先生
They call me 'the personification of disaster capitalism'.
他们管我叫 "资本主义灾难的化身"
So, I loan you my submersible,
我借给你我的潜艇
and what's in it for me?
我有什么好处
Well, I think your reputation could do
我认为你现在的名声
with a little rehabilitation right now, wouldn't you say?
可能需要改善改善 你说呢
And Howard Lawson, he supports this proposal?
霍华德·劳森呢 他同意吗
He doesn't know. Well, now I'm interested.
他不知道 现在我感兴趣了
He'll be out soon. Make sure you stand far enough back.
他马上出来 确保你别站的太靠后
That's no stink bomb you put in the back of his car.
我们不打算放到车后面
What do you mean? We're gonna blow this bastard up for real.
你什么意思 我们要真真正正地炸了这个混♥蛋♥
Kendra! Move away from the car!
肯德拉 离车远一点
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
AJ was here. Just before the bomb exploded.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前 AJ在这里
We have to find him.
我们得找到他
If we give them AJ's name and description,
如果我们AJ的名字和信息告诉他们
they'll arrest him.
他们会逮捕他
I know.
我知道
But at least he'll be safe.
但至少他会安全
Andrew Julian Malley,
安德鲁·尤利安·莫利
Caucasian, blond, male. Date of birth?
白人 金发 男性 生日呢
March 4th, 2001. Six foot two; weighs about twelve stone.
2001年3月4日 1米88 体重76千克
We have a suspect description for one of the assailants.
我们拿到了一名袭击嫌犯的特征
AJ. Where are you?
AJ 你在哪儿
I'm sorry. I screwed up!
抱歉 我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
They're after me. Whowho's after you?
他们在追我 谁在追你
AJ, just tell me where you are, okay? And I'll come and get you.
AJ 告诉我你在哪里 我去接你
Christ, they're tracking my phone. AJ?
该死 他们在追踪我的手♥机♥ AJ
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表