剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表
Donovan took out a second life insurance policy,
多诺万买♥♥了第二份人身保险单
separate from his union's, and for twice as much.
独♥立♥于他的婚姻 投了两倍的钱
Well, a new policy is usually invalidated if suicide is the cause of death.
如果是自杀 那么新政策应该是无效的
Exactly. If there's a suicide note,
没错 如果有遗书
or any sign that that crash was deliberate,
或者任何迹象表明事故是人为的
then the beneficiaries have a huge incentive to destroy it.
那么受益者有很大的动机去摧毁它
We need to execute those warrants now.
我们现在就要使用搜查令
Right. Make it happen.
没错 就这样吧
Thank you for coming. I'm sorry about the other day.
感谢你能来 那天的事很抱歉
Is that Mykonos?
这是米科诺斯岛吗
I was working there last summer.
我上个夏天在那里工作
We've been there twice.
我们去过两次
It's like Richard was living the same life in two different cities.
看来理查德在两个不同的城市都过着相同的生活
They keep asking me about him.
他们一直在问我关于他的问题
If we were fighting, if I was pressuring him.
我们是否吵架 我是否给他压力
Rick was selfish. He was stupid.
理查德很自私 很蠢
And he was a terrible person to lie to us.
他撒谎很容易被看穿
But I believe he loved us both. That was the problem.
但我相信他爱我们两个 这才是问题
He didn't want to hurt either one of us.
他不想伤害我们
Hi, Theo. Hey, how was Cambridge?
你好 西奥 你好 剑桥怎么样
Did you find anything on the faulty thermal lining?
你们找到故障的绝热内衬了吗
It's a dead end, Theo.
这是条死胡同 西奥
I mean, you saw how flammable that stuff was.
你看到那东西有多易燃了
Yeah. And so did the manufacturer.
制♥造♥商也发现了
They replaced it in the entertainment systems.
他们更换了娱乐系统里的绝热内衬
The only reason that our test plane was available
我们的测试飞机还有
is because it was grounded, waiting for a retrofit.
是因为它被禁飞了 等待改造
And Flight 716?
716号♥航♥班♥呢
It was upgraded 6 weeks ago.
六周前升级了
But on a more positive note,
但好消息是
Dom has a list of all the people that ever worked at VS Systems.
多米拿到了在VS系统工作过的所有人员名单
Although the CEO doesn't recall any Moses.
尽管首席执行官不记得任何叫摩西的人
So how's everything back at the shop?
你那里怎么样了
You haven't heard?
你没听说吗
Heard what? Howard got the warrant to search Donovan's house.
听说什么 霍华德拿到了搜寻多诺万房♥子的搜查令
What? Janet's executing it now.
什么 珍妮特已经去了
What happened? Drive, please.
发生了什么 快开车吧
Who are you? You can't just barge in.
你是谁 你不能这么闯进来
Mrs. Donovan, this warrant allows these officers
多诺万夫人 这张搜查令允许这些警♥察♥
unfettered access to your house and grounds.
不受限制地进入您的房♥子和院子
What's going on?
发生了什么
And to seize any articles belonging to Captain Donovan.
并没收一切和多诺万机长有关的物品
Upstairs.
楼上
Mr. Kelehar, I'm authorised to inform you
凯勒哈尔先生 我有权通知您
that the Dublin police are currently searching your house.
都柏林警♥察♥正在搜查您的房♥子
What for?
查什么
It's in the warrant.
都在搜查令里
We've been delayed in some dodgy weather, howard,
我们因天气原因耽误了 霍华德
but I told you I wanted to be there
但我告诉过你
when the warrants were executed.
执行搜查令时我想在场
Yes, but we were faced with a time-sensitive decision.
但我们面临一个刻不容缓的决定
Oh, bollocks, Howard!
胡扯 霍华德
You never have a problem reaching me when you need me.
你们需要我时 倒是没什么问题
I know what your feelings are, but... No!
我知道你的感受 但是... 不
Kendra?
肯德拉
Kendra? Kendra, are you all right?
肯德拉 你还好吗
Sorry about the scare.
抱歉吓到你了
You're never going to let me drive again, are you?
你不会再让我开车了吧
Kendra, are you all right? Yeah.
肯德拉 你还好吗 还好
Yeah, we were fine. We were...
我们没事 我们...
in Toronto heading out to the family cottage...
在多伦多 去家里的小别♥墅♥的路上
We had a row.
我们吵了起来
It just happened so quickly.
一切发生得太快了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 抱歉
Come on. Let's get out of here.
走吧 我们走吧
I'm right here, baby. I'm right here.
我就在这里 宝贝 我在这里
They took off the ring.
他们摘下了戒指
I'll get it fixed before we get married.
我们结婚前我会修好的
Gorgeous.
太棒了
When's the big day? Thank you.
什么时候成婚 谢谢你
This is the longest I've been away from him, my husband.
我从没离开他身边这么久 我的丈夫
Stella? I like your backpack.
斯特拉 我喜欢你的背包
Thank you. Very cute little girl.
谢谢你 你很可爱
Congratulations. You know that's a myth, right?
恭喜 你知道那是谣言吧
That phone signals interfere with aircraft equipment.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥会干扰飞航仪器
Maddy, I'm here.
小玛 我在这里
Here, you're safe.
你在这里很安全
You're safe.
你很安全
Is this necessary? Our lives have already been shattered--
有这个必要吗 我们的生活已经破裂了
There's reporters outside talking to my neighbours,
外面有好多记者采访我的邻居们
making out like the crash was Richard's fault.
搞得好像飞机失事是理查德的错一样
Ma'am.
女士
Well, can you explain this?
你能解释这个吗
I haven't the foggiest.
我不知道这是什么
Used to rent a lock-up. Had a key just like that.
以前租储物柜有这种钥匙
Let's go.
我们走
I don't know when I'll be back in the office.
我不知道我什么时候回公♥司♥
Well, he'll just have to wait, won't he?
他就等着不行吗
I have to be here for my daughter.
我得陪着我女儿
For Christ's sakes, she fell out of a bloody aeroplane.
老天啊 她从飞机上掉下来了
Look, I'm--I'm--I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just...
我只是...
All right.
好吧
It's right up here, right?
就在前面 对吗
So, I spoke to Janet earlier
我早些时候和珍妮特聊过
and apparently the key that she found is for a lock-up in Pimlico.
她找到的钥匙是皮姆利科一个储物柜的钥匙
Donovan rented it about three months ago,
多诺万三个月前租的
his wife none the wiser.
他妻子不知情
She's going to get us a warrant.
她去申请搜查令了
Oh, God knows what we're going to find there.
鬼知道我们会找到什么
Thanks for dropping me off.
感谢你送我回来
It's the least I could do.
这是我最起码能做的了
My front door's open.
我家前门开着
Don't... who the hell are you?
别... 你是谁
D.I. Gibbons. I arrived just now, found the front door ajar.
我是吉本斯督查 我刚到 发现前门没关严
Are you Kendra Malley, mother of Andrew Julian Malley?
你是安德鲁·尤利安·莫利的母亲 肯德拉·莫利吗
Yeah. What's happened to him?
我是 他出什么事了
Gibbons. Bloody hell. Hayesie.
吉本斯 老天 海耶斯
Look, can you tell me where my son is, please?
能不能请你告诉我 我儿子在哪
I was hoping you could tell me that.
我还指望你能告诉我呢
This is where he was last night.
他昨晚在这里
Pavel Bartok's plane. Oh my God.
这是帕维尔·巴尔托克的飞机 我的天
What are the charges?
打算指控他什么
Trespassing, vandalism.
侵入罪和破坏罪
You have any idea where your son might be?
你知不知道你儿子可能会在哪儿
No, he said he was going to Edinburgh;
不知道 他说过他要去爱丁堡
some music festival. But I'm not sure where he was staying.
有个什么音乐节 但我不知道他会待在哪儿
You just bring him down to the station when he's home, yeah?
他回家之后 请你把他带去警局 好吗
Of course.
好
And for you, Dom, I'll keep an eye out for him. Thanks.
至于你 多米 我会留心他的 谢谢
I could use a drink. You? Absolutely.
我得喝一杯 你呢 当然
He must have disabled his phone's GPS.
他一定是把手♥机♥的定位系统关了
Yep.
对
Pavel bloody Bartok?
帕维尔·巴尔托克这个混♥蛋♥
I mean, he knows how much trouble that man put me through.
他知道那个男人让我遭了多少罪
Maybe that's why he did it.
或许这就是他这么做的原因
Do you think I should be worried,
你觉得我应该担心
or is this just normal teenage bullshit?
还是这只是青春期叛逆而已
God. I'm no expert.
老天 我也不知道
I found my kid dealing weed and...
我发现我家孩子吸大♥麻♥ 然后...
剧集 | 空难解密(2020) | 导航列表