剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
The picture's of me, and I said, "Where's my moral rights?"
那张画是我的 所以我说 "那我的著作人格权要怎么说?"
Was there anything off-key that night?
那晚有什么不同寻常的吗?
Did he seem on edge in any way?
他有没有在任何方面表现得很紧张?
No. You ever been to his house?
没有 你去过他家吗?
No.
没有
Why would I go to his house?
我为什么要去他家
Could you tell us what you did that night
能说一下那晚你们吵架后
after you had your little fight?
你做了些什么吗?
Well, I toddled up the hill with Teens
我和提恩斯一起散步走回山上
and fell into bed, and woke up on Saturday.
然后就上♥床♥睡觉了 星期六才醒来
Do you know a bloke called Rexhaj?
你知道一个叫雷哈吉的家伙吗?
A prop forward? Murdered man.
劳驾您描述一下? 一个被谋杀的男人
Cardinal Park.
深红公园
Does that remind you of something?
想起什么了吗?
No. It's the first I'm hearing of it.
没有 这是我第一次听到
Back in the day, you used
往年 你曾和
to hang out with a gang called the Pointers.
一帮叫"指针"的人混在一起
"Hang out with"?
"混在一起"?
It was a beach suburb.
那可是在海滩域的郊区
You go to school with kids, you meet them everywhere.
你带孩子去上学 到处都可以碰到他们
Yeah, I think it was a bit more than that.
是啊 可我认为不止如此
Christmas Eve 1989
1989年的平安夜
you and your pal Hammers were stopped by the police
你和你的小伙伴铁锤被警♥察♥拦了下来
and they took a weapon off you.
他们从你们身上拿走了一件武器
Sorry, what the hell has 1989 got to do with Adrian?
不好意思 1989年的事他妈的和艾德里安有什么关系?
You tell us.
你来告诉我们啊
In 1989, my life was training and more training.
在1989年的时候 我的生活就是训练再训练
I didn't have any time for gangs.
我没什么时间搞帮派活动
Any weapon in my hand was a football.
要说我手上有武器 那也是足球
Next time make an appointment through my lawyer.
下次找我 请通过我的律师进行预约
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Look like the sort of bloke who'd hop on Thrustr
他看着像那种会上插入者
and lure a man to his death?
诱骗杀害别人的家伙吗?
No. But he's hiding something.
不像 但他有所隐瞒
Youths attacked Cohen.
一群小伙子袭击了科恩
Could we be dealing with some kind of copycat?
这有可能是模仿者作案吗?
In the Cohen assault report he said they were local kids.
在科恩袭击案报告中 他说那群人是当地的少年
Three of them were laying
其中三个人在暴打他
into him and then one of them yelled out,
然后有个人♥大♥喊
"Tex, cops are here."
"特克斯 警♥察♥来了"
It was Friday night,
那是个周五晚上
there were brawls in every pub up and down the strip.
那一带的酒吧遍布着打架斗殴事件
We grabbed a youth, a kid called Tex.
我们抓到了一个青少年 一个叫特克斯的小孩
Did you get an address?
你们有地址吗?
Samaritan House, Bondi.
撒马利亚人之屋 邦代海滩
A week later I called
一周后 我找Cohen先生
MrCohen in for an ID. He never called back.
要身份证 但他一直没回复我的电♥话♥
Samaritan House. What, is that a refuge or something?
撒马利亚人之屋 那是个避难所什么的吗?
Yeah, full of juvies. Man called Thomas Katz runs the place.
是啊 满是失足青少年 一个叫托马斯·卡兹的男人管着那地方
Hates cops.
他很讨厌警♥察♥
That'll be fun.
这下可好了
What's he done?
他干了什么?
We want to talk to Tex about an assault.
我们想跟特克斯谈谈关于一起袭击案的事
Assault or fight? Boys of 16, 17, they fight.
袭击还是斗殴? 十六七岁的孩子是会经常打架的
It's primal. It's a way of expressing strength.
这是天性 一种表达自己力量的方式
When you're a kid you're powerless,
孩子时期人们会很弱小
but then the hormones kick in,
然后荷尔蒙分泌开始激增
you think you're acting like a real man...
你以为自己的行为很像真爷们...
but a real man knows that masculinity's not about being macho,
但一个真爷们会意识到男子气概不在于大男子主义
it's about emotional self-awareness, mindfulness, discipline.
而在于情感上的自我觉察 正念以及自♥制♥力
Does Tex know Adrian Cohen?
特克斯认识艾德里安·科恩n吗?
No, but I know him. He's one of the local benefactors.
不认识 但我认识他 他是一名当地的慈善捐助者
Yeah, not anymore. He's dead.
现在不是了 他已经死了
Thomas, did you pick up an attitude of bias or fanaticism
托马斯 你对特克斯或者其他任何孩子有没有
with Tex or any of the other kids?
偏见或是痴迷之类的态度?
If Tex has done something wrong,
如果特克斯做错了事
he's gotta deal with the consequences.
就得承担后果
But there's a right and wrong way of bringing him to you.
但将他交给你们的方式分正确的和不正确的
What's the wrong way? Well, compelling him.
什么是不正确的方式? 强迫他
I know how to protect these kids, how to reach out to them.
我知道怎么保护这些孩子 怎么跟他们接触
Protect them from what?
保护他们远离什么?
From people like you, quite frankly.
坦白说 就是远离你这样的人
I know who you are, the cop on the beach.
我知道你是谁 你就是海滩上那个警♥察♥
Last time I helped the cops someone was hanged.
上次我帮警♥察♥ 就导致了一个人上吊自杀
Adamski. Get out, I'm done.
亚当斯基 请出去 我已经说完了
Get out, I'm done.
出去 我没什么要说了
Typical smug Bondi Buddhist.
典型的自以为是的邦迪海滩佛教♥徒♥
Why are you so down on Buddhists?
你怎么对佛教♥徒♥这么有意见?
I'm not, I was one for years.
不是有意见 我曾经也是多年的佛教♥徒♥
But a lot of these Johnny-come-lately Buddhists
但很多这种《新闻战争》式的佛教♥徒♥
tend to think enlightenment shines out there arse.
喜欢认为自己散发着教化别人的光辉
Are Thrustr gonna come through with our killer's name?
插入者能够提供凶手的名字吗?
Thrustr only keep records of users who upgrade with credit,
插入者只保留那些用信♥用♥卡♥升级的用户的信息
otherwise anyone can sign in.
不然谁都可以注册了
Once they do, their messages are trapped on each other's phones,
一旦注册成功后 他们发的信息就只存在于各自的手♥机♥里了
which we don't have.
而我们没有他们的手♥机♥
Hm. Everyone's masking themselves.
每个人都在掩饰自己
There's a lot of torso images.
有好多裸体图片啊
Could we do a photo match?
我们能对照片进行比对吗?
RealMan and Macho, same photo.
RealMan和Macho 一样的照片
All of our victims live in Bondi.
我们所有的受害者都住在邦代海滩
Most likely so does RealMan.
很可能RealMan也住在这里
He watches them before he meets them.
他跟他们见面前会先观察他们
But why was he at the beach that day?
但他那天为什么会去海滩?
Maybe Rohan knew something.
也许洛翰知道些什么
Or maybe Thomas Katz is RealMan.
又或者托马斯·卡兹就是RealMan
Hey, I took your advice. I joined Thrustr.
嘿 我接受了你的建议 加入了插入者
TidalBoy. Who's that?
潮汐男孩 这是谁?
It's my brother Shane. Shane cool with that?
是我哥哥谢恩 谢恩对这事没问题吗?
He drowned a long time ago.
他很久以前就淹死了
Thomas Katz. What's your take on him?
托马斯·卡兹 你对他怎么看?
I would have thought he was a good kid
我本以为他是个好孩子
until he fell in with the likes of Hammers.
直到他喜欢上了铁锤
You questioned him about a 1989 October assault
你曾因1989年的一起针对一个叫奈德·戴维斯的男人的袭击案
on a man named Ned Davies, who later went missing, presumed dead.
而盘问过他 这个男人之后失踪了 并被认为已死亡
Yeah, on December 17.
是的 在十二月十七号♥
December 17.
十二月十七号♥
That's close enough to when you picked up the weapon
这个时间离你收取铁锤和图希的武器
off Hammers and Toohey.
的日子离得不远
I'd like to have it tested for DNA.
我想对它进行DNA测定
But does Peel?
皮尔也这么想吗?
Why wouldn't he?
他为什么不会?
Justice wasn't done back then.
那时正义并没有得到伸张
Are you saying he prevented it?
你的意思是 是他阻止的咯?
I don't know.
我不知道
Peel went after me at the royal commission.
皮尔在皇家委员会的事之后找了我的
My real crime, I didn't fit in.
我真正的罪过是 没有处理好此事
If the DNA amounts to nothing, I want it back.
如果DNA检测没有任何结果 请把它还给我
Of course.
那当然
Can I ask you, when you picked up the weapon off the boys,
我想问问 你当时从这两个男孩那里拿到武器时
did either of them have blood on them?
他们身上有没有血迹?
Hammers was wearing a brand-new pair of white Nikes.
铁锤当时穿着一双全新的白色耐克
One was covered in fresh blood.
其中一只上面有刚溅上的血液
Oh, it never concerned me that Ned was a poofter.
我从没想过奈德是个同性恋
Unfortunately not everyone felt the same.
但不幸的是不是每个人都是我这样想的
Last known sighting of Ned was right here. Missing ever since.
奈德最后一次被看到就是在这里 之后就失踪了
He's not missing.
他没有失踪
He's dead.
他死了
You know, I knew a couple of local coppers.
我认识两三个当地警♥察♥
That made no difference.
不过也没什么区别