剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
Ah, look at that. Oscar's waiting for you. Are you nervous?
看呐 奥斯卡在等你呢 你紧张吗?
Yeah, a little. Nah, you'll be fine.
有点 放心 没什么可紧张的
You just show them how we do it country style, ok?
就让他们瞧瞧咱们的厉害
Hey! Happy Australia Day.
国♥庆♥快乐
Same to you, mate.
国♥庆♥快乐
Hey. Hi, love.
嗨 你好啊 宝贝
Coming out, oldtimer? Hey, I'm on duty.
来冲浪吗 老家伙? 我在执勤呢
It's a mess out there.
这里人够多的
You should have been here yesterday.
你是不知道昨天有多少人
I was still unpacking those boxes. It's a nightmare.
我还在收拾搬过来的箱子 简直是个噩梦
Killer rips out there today.
小身板不错啊
Yeah, Will's got to learn how to handle himself.
威尔早晚要学会冲浪的
No-one better than Oscar.
技术最好的就是奥斯卡了
Other than you, Dad.
当然不如你好 老爸
Alright. Here we go.
没错 就是这样
Oh!
噢
Look at him. He's a natural, that young fella.
瞧瞧他 那小家伙绝对有天赋
Look at the balance. Good!
看看那平衡感 多棒
Like Shane.
有其父必有其子嘛
I'm going to have to go, Dad.
爸 我得走了
Sorry. Can you take care of Will?
实在抱歉 你能帮我照看一下威尔吗?
And just make sure he eats something, yeah?
看着他按时吃饭 可以吗
I will.
没问题
Murder victim's name is Mr Haris Rexhaj.
遇害者的名字是哈里斯·雷哈吉
Beaten to death around midnight.
在午夜左右被殴打致死
Who called it in? Anonymous, 5am.
谁报的警? 凌晨五点的一通匿名电♥话♥
Detective. G'day, Jill. This is Tori. She's new.
警探 你好 吉尔 这是托丽 她是新来的
Detective Constable Lustigman.
叫我勒斯汀曼警官吧
No signs of break and enter.
没有破门而入的迹象
Welcome to paradise, kids.
欢迎来到天堂
Hey, Brenda. How are you?
嗨 布兰达 你好啊
So, judging by the injuries, the killer restrained the victim,
从伤口的情况判断 杀手应该是先束缚住了被害者
battered him to death.
然后将其毒打至死
Weapon? Blunt object. Possibly curved.
凶器呢? 钝器 很可能是弧形的
No indents to the flesh,
身体无印痕
but injuries to the skull
但颅骨上的伤势表明
indicate the assailant was right-handed.
行凶者是右利手
Have you found any restraints?
有没有找到束缚物
No. There's more.
没有 不过还有一点
Unusual, but he's got cuts to the testes.
他的睾丸上有伤口 这很不同寻常
Jealous lover? Possibly premeditated.
嫉妒的情人吗? 很可能是有预谋的
The killer's brought the knife with him.
杀手是自己带着刀来的
Unless there's one missing from the kitchen?
除非厨房♥里少了一把刀?
No.
没有少
Hey, Haris. It's me. Pick up the phone.
嗨 哈里斯 是我 接电♥话♥吧
I know you're there. I can see the lights.
我知道你在家 我能看到你家亮着灯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mashka here, darling. Call me.
亲爱的 我是马什卡 给我回电♥话♥
This is crazy. I love you! You love me.
这太不可理喻了 我爱你 你也爱我
That's more important than what your family think.
这不比你家人的想法更重要吗
10 to 1 it's a domestic.
我赌是家里人
Don't want to have to take your money again, Nick, but you're on.
虽然我不想再白拿你的钱了 不过 赌就赌
Darling, it's Mashka again. Where are you?
亲爱的 还是我马什卡 你在哪
It's late and your uncle is complaining. Can you call me?
你已经迟到很久了 你叔叔已经开始抱怨了 能给我回个电♥话♥吗
That came through 20 minutes ago.
那是二十分钟前打来的
Guess you've done your fair share of death knocks in Goulburn.
估计你在古尔本已经当过不少次死神了
Just deliver the news. Try not to get emotionally involved.
传个话就好 别掺杂个人情感
Are you telling yourself that or me?
你是在对自己说 还是在对我说?
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
My brother's been killed.
我哥哥被杀了
Why?
为什么会这样?
We don't know yet. Was there anyone threatening him?
我们还不清楚 有没有人威胁过他?
No.
没有
Do you have any idea why someone would have done this?
那你们觉得为什么会有人做出这样的事呢?
Any long-term lovers, or...?
他有没有长♥期♥的恋人 或...
Lovers?
恋人?
With Haris, it's always work, work, work.
哈里斯总是在忙工作
He doesn't have time for girlfriends.
他没有时间谈女朋友
Um, what about any, um, boyfriends?
那... 有没有男朋友呢?
What?
什么?
No, no, no. You don't understand.
不不不 你不明白
My son is not a homosexual. No!
我儿子不是同性恋 绝不是
No.
不是
It... was Haris wearing a watch?
哈里斯戴手表了吗?
No.
没有
Our father's watch is missing. It's a Piaget.
我们父亲的手表找不到了 是块伯爵表
His black leather jacket isn't here either.
他的黑色皮夹克也找不到了
He loved it. He would never let me borrow it.
他最喜欢那件了 从来不让我借走
Could you tell me, who is this with Haris in this photograph?
能告诉我 这相片里 和哈里斯在一起的是谁吗?
His name is Rohan.
他叫洛翰
Is he a boyfriend?
是他的男朋友吗?
Ex.
前男友
Do you recognise this voice?
你能认出他的声音吗
This is crazy. I love you, you love me.
这太不可理喻了 我爱你 你也爱我
That's more important than what your family think.
这不比你家人的想法更重要吗
Would Rohan have a key?
洛翰会有这里的钥匙吗
Do you know his address?
你知道他家的地址吗
It should be in Haris's phone.
哈里斯的手♥机♥里应该有
Yeah, we haven't found his phone yet.
没错 但我们还没有找到他的手♥机♥
If that freaky Persian killed my brother...
要是那变♥态♥的波斯人杀了我哥哥...
Nick.
尼克
Excuse me. Still no phone,
打扰一下 还没找到手♥机♥
but thought you might want to take a look at that.
不过我觉得你会对这个感兴趣的
Thanks. I want that back downstairs.
谢谢 一会要把它拿回楼下
Thrustr? Did your brother use Thrustr to meet men?
插入者? 你哥哥用插入者约男人吗?
We didn't talk about his sex life much.
我们又不怎么讨论他的性生活
But he did meet random men for sex?
但他确实会约陌生人打炮对吧?
He might have.
也许是吧
Well, come on, mate. I'll drive you home.
好了 来吧 伙计 我开车送你回家
Try canvassing the neighbours, see if anybody heard anything.
调查一下邻居吧 看看有没有人听到什么
And don't try so hard.
不过别太较真
Did you see or hear anything unusual last night, Mr...?
请问您昨晚有没有看到或听到什么不寻常的事情? 您是?
Mac. Eddie Mac.
麦克 我是艾迪·麦克
I didn't see nothing.
我什么都没看到
Heard banging on me ceiling.
不过我听到楼上有人在打炮
I thought it was horseplay.
我以为就是闹着玩的
Two stallions kind of horseplay.
两个男人闹着玩那种
I had to yell at them to stop the friggin' noise.
我吼了他们几句 那该死的噪音才停下来
What time was that?
那是什么时候?
About midnight.
大概是午夜
Did you get up to deal with it?
你有没有上楼看一看?
He was beaten. He didn't call out for help?
他被打了 却没有呼救?
Well, if he did, I didn't hear any squealing.
即使他呼救了 我也没听到尖叫声什么的
Have you ever been inside?
你进过他家吗?
Haris's? Nuh.
哈里斯家? 没有
And... do you have a prison record, Mr Mac?
你有过犯罪记录吗 麦克先生?
Hell no.
当然没有
Right.
好吧
Oi!
嘿
Hey. Got some questions for you.
嗨 有点问题想请教你
About? Do you know about this Thrustr app?
什么问题? 你了解插入者这个软件吗?
You want to know about Thrustr? Yeah.
你想了解插入者? 没错
And you think I know?
你怎么就觉得我了解的?
Users upload a picture, a short description,
用户上传一张照片 一段简短的介绍
the kind of guy you're looking for.
还有自己喜欢的类型
The GPS on your phone shows the location of a user.
手♥机♥上的定位系统会显示用户的位置
Users can send messages to one another
用户间可以发送消息
and they don't show on phone records.
而且消息不会显示在手♥机♥的记录上
You don't look impressed.
你不觉得很棒吗
Well, it's the perfect tool for our killer to lure his victim.
对于引诱受害者的凶手来说 是很棒