剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
Greg Mills. Mills! I remember.
格雷格·米尔斯 米尔斯 我记起来了
Some poor Polish prick got charged.
有几个可怜的波兰混混被指控了
And frankly, I was a bit surprised he got done with murder.
讲真 他被谋杀了我也是挺惊奇的
Right. Why was that? Well, it was just a stupid fight.
好吧 为什么呢? 这个 其实就是一场很蠢的混战
Bit of push, bit of shove, bit of bad luck.
推推嚷嚷之中 他有些不走运罢了
I read the notes, the investigation seemed...
我看了报告 那些调查好像...
Careful.
小心脚下
Well, tied around the statement
额 都是些
of a kid who could barely speak English.
不怎么会说英语的小屁孩的陈述
Well, if I remember, the kid confessed.
听我说 如果我记得没错的话 那个小孩认罪了
Now, is there one shred of evidence tied to the current case?
现在 你手头这个案子有没有新的证据?
No. Then stop wasting my time.
没有 那就不要浪费我的时间
I asked for similar MOs.
我说的是找有类似作案手法的人
It's the same location and the victim profile is the same.
案发地点相同 受害人的背景也相同
They're both gay men.
他们都是同性恋者
26 years apart. Just find me the rejected lover.
这都26年前的事了 当务之急是找到那个心碎的爱侣
Sir, for a rejected lover, the killing is brutal. It doesn't gel.
长官 假如是爱人所做 这种手法未免太残忍♥了 说不通的
Everyday, Tori,
每一天 托丽
you come to work prepared
你的工作就是
to give up your life to protect others, mm?
放弃你自己的生活来保护其他人 是吗?
But you've got a son.
可是你有一个儿子啊
Why would you do that?
那你为什么要放弃你的生活呢?
Uh...
额...
Well, I love my job. And I'm the breadwinner now.
我热爱这份工作 并且我现在也要养家糊口了
You take care you survive.
小心能驶万年船吧
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Your park ranger came through, CCTV from the coastal walk.
你的公园巡护员来过 把海岸线小道上的监控录像带来了
Cheers.
谢了
3:10 in the morning. What the hell's she doing out at that hour?
凌晨3点10分 她那时候到底在干嘛?
Animal has fur.
动物有毛发啊
Beast it is.
是条猛兽呢
But forensics confirmed it's not dog or cat fur.
但是法医确认了那不是狗毛和猫毛啊
Hello.
看看这是谁
Is that Rohan?
是洛翰吗?
Thanks.
谢天谢地
University just coughed up a surname, Asad.
大学那边勉强交代出了姓氏 阿萨德
Rohan was living at the college,
洛翰住在大学里
but left several months ago after a blow-up with his supervisor.
但是在几个月前 跟他上司大吵一架后就离开了
Nothing like social media to do our job for us.
没有什么比社交网络更帮得上我们的忙了
Ah. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
看 谁说老狗学不了新把戏啊?
Lab has semen on the sheets, so if you bring us a suspect...
化验室那边说床单上留有精♥液♥ 如果你能拿下这个嫌疑人...
Looks like he works at Bronte Beach Kiosk.
看起来他好像在勃朗特海滩自助餐厅工作
Rohan Asad, stop right there! Stop!
洛翰·阿萨德 不准动! 站住!
Rohan, stop! Police!
洛翰 站住! 警♥察♥!
Stop! Police!
站住! 警♥察♥!
What do you want?
你们想要什么?
Just wanted to talk, mate. Just want to talk.
就想和你谈谈 伙计 就想聊聊
You will send me back! No, no, no, no.
你们会把我送回去的! 不不不不
We're just going to go down to Bondi station for questioning.
我们就是去邦代警局做下笔录
Just relax. Don't let them do this to me!
放松 叫他们不要再把我关起来了
Settle down. They will kill me!
冷静 他们会杀了我的
Settle down!
冷静
Rohan, you and Haris were lovers.
洛翰 你和哈里斯曾是伴侣关系
For one year, nothing but love.
交往一年左右 彼此相爱
When I insist Haris to meet his family,
当我坚持要见他家长的时候
we fight, and that is the end.
我们大吵了一架 然后分手了
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
The day before he is killed.
在他被杀的前一天
We swim, talk love.
我们一起游了泳 聊了骚
After, I am out for a walk.
之后 我自己出去散步了
I see him at the Green Room, dancing.
我看见他在绿房♥子里跳舞
My heart is stone.
我的心都凉了
Haris used Thrustr to meet men.
哈里斯用插入者钓男人
Did that upset you?
这伤了你的心吗?
He did not love them.
他并不爱他们
I've been betrayed.
我也被背叛过
It made me angry.
也很生气
When you face that unexpectedly,
当你无意中知道自己被绿了
there's no telling how you'll respond.
作出什么反应都是有可能的
Haris says that he's a free man,
哈里斯说他现在是自♥由♥人
and that I should go.
我应该放手
So I leave.
所以我就离开了
Were you inside or outside
1月25日晚 你当时在
Haris's apartment on the night of 25 January?
哈里斯公♥寓♥的里面还是外面?
No.
我没去过
Ok.
好吧
Well, then, we have a bit of a problem here.
那么 我们现在有些小小的问题
Because you made a phone call to Haris's apartment at 11:28 pm.
因为你当晚11点28分的时候打电♥话♥去了哈里斯的公♥寓♥
And we have CCTV footage of you at 5:10 am.
早上5点10分的监控也抓拍到你
So I need you to help me
所以 我希望你能帮我
understand what happened in between those hours.
回想一下这期间到底发生了什么
Did you have sex with Haris the night he was killed?
在他被杀当晚 你和他有过性行为吗?
I... I want everything to end.
我... 我只想让一切都结束
So I swim far into black water.
所以我游向了深海
But I am a coward.
但是我是个孬种
I turn back and...
我游回来了...
police come, throw me into van.
警♥察♥来了 他们把我扔进车里
They take me to hospital where I am prison.
他们把我带回了囚禁我的那家医院
It was night time.
那是一个黑夜
I go to see Haris.
我去看哈里斯
I want to apologise, so that we can love again.
我想道歉 然后我们能回到原来的样子
I go inside and...
我走进去 发现...
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
Blood.
血
I want to hold him.
我想握住他的手
But...
但是...
he is... he is dead.
他... 他死了
I go to call police, but I... I hear a door slam, so I flee.
我想去报♥警♥ 但是我... 我听到了关门的声音 我逃走了
Outside, I phone emergency and then I talk to police.
我在外面 用紧急电♥话♥报了警
Rohan, we're going to need...
洛翰 我们需要...
Peel.
请讲
Some blood and hair samples from you.
一些你的血样和发样
What? Right.
什么? 好的
What will you do with my blood?
你们会对我的血样做什么?
Why do you want... His student visa ran out months ago.
你们为什么... 他的学生签证在一个月之前就已经过期了
The Feds are on their way.
警♥察♥已经在来的路上了
Rohan, do you have a current visa?
洛翰 你现在有签证吗?
I have applied for bridging visa. I... I am immunologist.
我申请了过渡签证 我... 我是免疫学者
When I get visa, I will get job.
我拿到签证 我就会找到工作的
Rohan Asad, you are an unlawful citizen
洛翰·阿萨德 你现在归
under section 48 of the Migration Act...
移♥民♥局48分部 是一名非法移♥民♥...
As a result, you will be taken to a detention centre.
鉴于你的身份 你将会被带去拘留中心
No. No. Please. Please!
不要 不要 求求你们了
Please don't let them send me back!
请不要让他们带我走
Please. Please. Please, don't!
求求你 求求你 不要啊
Uniforms took a man
局里带进来一个男的
who gave his name as Rumi to St Jude's just after midnight.
他说他叫鲁米 午夜时分恰好路过圣裘德路
Well, that's the time of death. Does that leave him off the hook?
正好和死亡时间相吻合 那他能脱罪吗?
Wriggling.
差不多吧
But Haris's phone records show that he took a call
但是哈里斯的手♥机♥显示他接了一通电♥话♥
right at the time that Rohan said.
正如洛翰说的那样
You think that's enough to exonerate him, do you?
你觉得洛翰可以洗脱罪名了 是吧?
They are a very cute couple.
他们非常般配啊
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it didn't stop him looking for company.
但这也不能阻止他去寻欢
Jesus.
天啊
The prosecution would have a field day with this.
这桩起诉案得好长时间了
Comes across as a stalker.
他像个跟踪狂一样
Ok. We've got a single key, possibly to Haris's.
好的 现在我们拿到了一把钥匙 可能是哈里斯家的
We've got a passport, money... not much.
一本护照 钱... 不是很多