剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
Murder victim's name is Mr Haris Rexhaj.
谋受害者是哈里斯·雷哈吉先生
The killer restrained the victim, battered him to death.
凶手把受害者绑了起来 然后把他给打死了
Thought you might want to look at that.
你应该会想看一眼这个的
Did your brother use Thrustr to meet men?
你兄弟是用插入者来接触其他男人的吗?
Users can send messages to one another
用户可以互相发送信息
and they don't show on phone records.
而且在手♥机♥记录上不会留下痕迹
Well, it's the perfect tool for our killer to lure his victim.
那这真是凶手用来诱惑其受害者的完美工具啊
Sir, there was a prior murder at Cardinal Park,
长官 深红公园之前也出现了一起谋杀案
and the victim profile's the same, they're both gay men.
其受害者情况也是一样的 他们都是男同性恋
26 years apart. Just find me the rejected lover.
两个案件相隔二十六年 先把这个受拒的小情人找出来
I wanted to ask about Shane.
我想问问关于谢恩的事
Shane was a happy boy.
谢恩曾是个快乐的男孩
The ocean took him.
但大海夺去了他的生命
Is this blood?
这是血吗?
It is. No victim came forward.
是的 但是没有受害者尸体出现
But, then, they often didn't.
但话说回来 这些尸体通常不会被发现
Then he came from behind and smacked him over the head.
然后他从后方出来 一掌掴在了他头上
The Pointers, led by a vicious kid called Kyle Hampton.
这些"指针"帮派 领头的是一个叫凯尔·汉普顿的熊孩子
Hammers? He runs the Green Room.
铁锤? 绿房♥子就是他经营的
That's where our victim had his last drink.
受害者最后一杯酒就是在那喝的
I did not hurt Haris! I know you didn't.
我没有伤害哈里斯! 我知道你没有
Put the knife down now, Rohan. You let her go!
把刀放下 洛翰 放开她!
Hey.
嘿
Get any sleep?
你睡过觉了吗?
Not much. You?
没怎么睡 你呢?
The storm woke me.
暴风雨把我吵醒了
Would have washed away a lot of the evidence.
可能冲刷掉了不少证据
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
不好意思 我不该这么说的
The Critical Incident Team are gonna want to take your statement.
关键事件小组会找你录证词的
Well, I don't know what they're going to ask.
我虽然不知道他们会问什么
But I'm not gonna lie.
但我不会撒谎的
I don't want you to.
我也不想你撒谎
I had to assume he was gonna kill you, so I stopped him.
我当时觉得他会杀了你 所以我阻止了他
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈论这个了
Can you show me that message again?
你能再把那条信息给我看一下吗?
See, from that angle it has to have been taken from the north.
你看 依这个角度来看 肯定是从北面拍的
While we were pursuing the wrong man, the killer was watching us.
当我们在追赶错误的对象时 凶手正看着我们
Have you two got your story straight?
你们俩理清头绪了吗?
Um, well, we haven't talked. I didn't think it was appropriate.
额 我们还没谈过 我觉得这么做不是很合适
Appropriate? What are you fucking talking about?
合适? 你♥他♥妈♥的在说些什么?
What's appropriate is you
支持你的同事
support your colleague, you comply with CIT,
遵从关键事件小组指示 回到工作岗位上
you're back to work.
才叫做合适
The minister wants this off the front page.
部长希望这事能从报纸头条上消失
Yeah, the front page is the least of it.
登上头条还算是最轻的
There's footage all over the internet.
网上到处都是相关的视频片段
Whoever filmed it might have footage of RealMan.
拍下这个视频的人肯定也拍下了RealMan[嫌疑人网名]
He was there, he was watching,
他去过那儿 当时还在旁边观看
he had to have been to take that photo.
只有这样他才能拍下照片
Well, since we don't know and as I have no desire
不过既然我们不确定 我也不想让我们成为
to make us the butt of cartoonists' humour,
漫画家笔下的笑柄
we don't advertise that.
所以我们不要到处宣扬
What we do know is that RealMan used Haris Rexhaj's phone
但我们能确定的是RealMan确实用了哈里斯·雷哈吉的手♥机♥
to send that message, why?
发那条消息 但这是什么呢?
Because he's thumbing his nose at us.
因为他在鄙视我们
We also know that Haris Rexhaj received a call
我们还知道 在哈里斯·雷哈吉死前一小时
an hour before he was killed
他接到了来自住在布朗普顿大街的
from an Adrian Cohen, who lives at Brumpton Avenue.
艾德里安·科恩的电♥话♥
I've called him several times, he hasn't returned.
我已经给他打了几次电♥话♥了 他都没回
Well, check it out.
把这点查清楚
Uh... Tori, you take Brenda, will you? The toe cutters are here.
托丽 你带上布伦达好吗? 魔王们来了
Just tell the truth. The truth is subjective.
实话实说就好 事实具有主观性好吧
Just stick to the facts, he pulled a knife and you shot him.
照实说就好 他掏了刀 所以你开枪打了他
You'll be right.
没事的
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, we should be calling this in.
我们应该把这个情况报告上级才对
Yeah, you do what you need to do.
想这么干♥你♥就干吧
I hope you packed your Vicks.
希望你带了香草糖
Shit.
我去
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
Adrian Cohen was last seen leaving his gallery opening
艾德里安·科恩最后一次被人看到是在一月十五号♥ 离开他画廊的
on January 15,
开幕式的时候
and we presume that's the night he was killed.
我们推测他是在那晚被害的
He was also assaulted with a friend a few weeks before,
在他离开犹太教堂后的几周前 他与一位友人
after leaving Synagogue.
遭遇到了袭击
We don't know if it's related. It could be nothing.
我们不知道这是否与他的死有关 可能完全无关
So, when he called Haris Rexhaj on the 25th,
当他在二十五号♥哈里斯·雷哈吉被谋杀前不久
just before he was murdered,
给他打电♥话♥时
the real Cohen had been dead for up to 10 days.
真正的科恩可能已经死了至多十天了
So, the killer keeps the victims' phones
这么说 凶手留下了受害者的手♥机♥
and he uses them as bait for the next.
并且将之用作引诱下一个受害者的工具
We printed the flat. Nothing came up on the Helles Lager bottle.
我们给整个公♥寓♥采集了指纹 啤酒瓶上什么都没找到
The blows and the injuries were similar to Rexhaj.
尸体上的击打和伤痕与雷哈吉的类似
The killer is using Thrustr.
凶手在使用插入者
Both of our victims let somebody in that they were expecting.
我们的两名受害者都邀请嫌疑人进了屋
You sent messages to all of Haris's Thrustr contacts.
你给哈里斯的插入者上的联♥系♥人都发了信息
Did you have any luck? No.
发现什么了吗? 没有
Did you say 'police business'?
你有没有说这是警务事件?
Yes. Maybe you should exaggerate.
说了 也许你应该表现得夸张点
"Well-built, hung, horny", that should do it.
"身材很棒啊 亲 馋死人了" 这么说应该就能成
Well, why don't you do it, Tori? Dig in, find your inner male.
你怎么不这么做呢 托丽? 挖掘下你内心深处的男儿魂
Use it for a change.
偶尔换换胃口
We have an invite list from the night of the gallery opening.
我们有画廊开业那晚的宾客名单
Cohen's business partner said Cohen got into a fight
科恩的商业伙伴说他和克里斯多夫·图希
with Christopher Toohey.
吵了一场架
The Chris Toohey?
那个克里斯多夫·图希吗?
I've known him since he was a kid.
自从他还是小孩时我就认识他了
He's no killer, except on the footy field.
他发不起狠的 除了在足球场上
What was the fight about?
他们为了什么吵架?
We're not sure, but we should probably check it out.
我们还不确定 但最好还是查一下
Well, you just be discreet.
你们最好小心点
You know, it's not actually the first time
其实我已经不是第一次听到
I have heard Toohey's name mentioned.
图希这个名字了
Detective Chalmers... ExDetective Chalmers
查莫斯探员... 前探员查莫斯
and conspiracy theorist.
还是个阴谋理论家
Chalmers has more than theories, sir, he has evidence.
查莫斯不光有理论 先生 他还有证据
This lead pipe was taken off Toohey and Hammers, 1989.
这根铅管是在1989年从图希和铁锤那拿来的
The handle is bound in leather, just as our club is.
把手部分被皮革包裹起来了 我们这根棍子也是一样
You...
你...
You know, one is wooden and carved,
你看 这其中一个是木制雕花的
the other one is an old lead pipe.
另一个却是根旧铅管
Now, I don't want anyone talking to the press,
我不希望任何人跟媒体通气
I don't want anybody leaking anything.
不希望任何人泄露任何信息
Sir, shouldn't we alert the gay press,
先生 我们难道不应该告知同性恋新闻媒体
so they can issue a warning?
让他们发出警告吗?
Yeah, well, just keep it subtle and general.
是啊 不过尽量显得低调不打眼一点
Just on gay meeting sites.
只通告同性恋交♥友♥网♥站
And, for goodness' sake, do not mention the word 'serial'.
而且拜托了 千万别提及"连环"这个词
So, I take it it didn't go well with CIT.
我猜你与关键事件小组的事进展得不顺利咯
Well, you clearly think I fucked up.
你肯定认为我搞砸了
He wasn't gonna stab me.
他不会捅我的
How do you know that, Tori?
你怎么知道 托丽?
You don't.
你不能确定
Yeah, look, sorry, Toohey's doing publicity shots
不好意思 图希正在为新一季拍摄
for the new season. Yeah, that's great.
宣传照 可真好啊
Um, look, we can make a
听着 这件事x7f
big deal of this or a small one. You choose.
可大可小 你来决定吧
January 15, Adrian Cohen's gallery,
一月十五号♥ 在艾德里安·科恩的画廊
we heard you had a bit of a fight.
听说你们吵了一场
Can you tell us about that?
能跟我们说说这事吗?
Well, I wanted to buy a painting and Adrian wouldn't sell it.
我想买♥♥一幅画 艾德里安不卖♥♥