剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, are there any 70-year-old boxers on there?
这里有没有七十多岁的拳击手?
Honey, you'd be surprised who's on here.
宝贝 你绝对想象不到都有谁用这个
Is that right?
真的吗?
This is nice. Mm. Will be.
这冲浪板不错 做成后会更棒的
Eddie Mac was sentenced to six months in 1983 for assault.
艾迪·麦克在1983年因人身攻击被判了六个月
He worked at a local club, he was a bouncer, hit a client.
他当时在当地的一家俱乐部工作 是个保镖 打了一位客人
You got anything more recent?
有没有最近的消息
Uh, yes.
有的
He had a fight with our victim
他和本案遇害者打过一架
over what he refers to as "His parking spot".
为了争抢他所谓的"他的停车位"
What about the family?
那遇害者的家人呢?
They seem like a close unit, genuinely shocked to hear the news.
他们看起来关系很亲密 听到消息也都很震惊
His brother was the only one who knew about his sexuality.
他弟弟是唯一一个知道他性取向的人
The twin did not like the ex. Yeah.
兄弟俩都不喜欢那个前男友 是啊
According to the brother, the ex was the needy type
根据他弟弟的所说 那个前任很粘人
and his needs weren't being met.
而且他的需求并没有得到满足
Now, if I didn't know about the ex-boyfriend,
如果我不了解这个前男友的话
I might wonder if theft was a motive,
我可能会认为 盗窃是一种可能的动机
so do we have any violent burglaries in the area?
那个地区最近有没有发生暴♥力♥入室盗窃案件呢?
Not like this.
没有类似这起的
Could it be that we're dealing with a hate crime?
这会不会是一起仇恨犯罪呢?
The victim's gay,
被害人是同性恋
the neighbour downstairs has a history with assault
楼下的邻居有人身攻击的记录
and a homophobic attitude.
还仇视同性恋
So, you think the neighbour might be a good fit for it?
那么你觉得 那个邻居最可能是嫌疑人吗?
The ligature marks indicate to me
我觉得 被害人身上的勒痕反映了
that the killer is into control and domination.
凶手喜欢控制与支配别人
The cuts to the testes indicate anger.
睾丸上的伤口则反映出凶手的愤怒
My intuition is that we're dealing with somebody...
我的直觉是 这起案件是有人...
Hang on, intuition?
等等 直觉?
We need evidence. MMO.
我们要的是证据 三要素
Motive, means, opportunity.
动机 手段 时机
Motive we're not too sure about.
动机我们还不确定
Means, we know that he was beaten to death by a right-handed man
手段 我们已经知道他是被一个右利手殴打致死
with a blunt instrument we don't have yet.
用的是我们还没有找到的钝器
And opportunity...
至于时机
well, victim's gay, used Thrustr and he had a jealous ex.
被害者是同性恋 使用插入者 还有一个嫉妒的前任
This is the ex. Surname and address unknown as yet.
这就是那个前任 姓氏和地址还不清楚
Well, we might get a break with the CCTV.
也许我们能从闭路监控那里找到突破点
The victim's flat is here. It's right next to Cardinal Park.
被害者的公♥寓♥在这 就在深红公园旁边
There's a good escape route to the ocean path.
那里有一条通往海边小路的逃跑路线
It's lit in parts. I'm not sure about CCTV.
只有一部分有路灯 我不是很看好闭路监控
Well, find out.
那就查清楚吧
Right, well, I'll get the uniforms knocking on doors.
好了 我会让穿制♥服♥的走访调查
The rest of you, get out there, find me the weapon.
你们剩下的人 都去给我找凶器
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Waiting for you.
等你回来
In our new happy home.
在我们欢乐的新家里
And I got school tomorrow.
而且我明天还要去上学
Your granddad is supposed to be looking after you.
你外祖父应该照看你的
I decided to walk.
我想走回来的
Will. You shouldn't be alone.
威尔 你不该自己一个人待着的
Oh, can you?
是吗 你可以?
Been searching the news. No homicides.
我一直在查新闻 没看到有凶杀案
What happened?
发生什么了?
A young man was killed while he was home alone in a flat.
一个年轻人自己待在公♥寓♥里时被杀了
I can go back to Goulburn, live with Dad.
我可以回到古尔本 和爸爸一起生活
No.
不
No. You're staying here with me
不行 你要和我一起待在这里
'cause I'm greedy and I want you all to myself.
因为我就是这么贪心 想要独享你
And I want to know that you're safe.
而且我必须确保你是安全的
Give it here!
给我
Come on. No way. It's mine.
拜托 不可能 是我的
No.
不
Hey!
嘿
Did you boys bring that with you?
那是你们带过来的吗?
The club?
那根球棒?
Nah, we found it. Where?
不是 是我们找到的 在哪里?
Ok, I need you to show me exactly where you found it.
我需要你带我去你找到它的地方
Just found it over here.
刚刚在这里找到的
Right. Do you have a phone? Yeah.
好的 你有手♥机♥吗? 有
The club was found in Saltwater,
球棒是在海边找到的
been through five tidal changes and lodged beneath a rock
经历了五次潮汐 被嵌入了一块岩石下面
and in the hands of two kids, but it did test positive for blood.
还经过两个孩子的手 但血液检测仍然呈阳性
It will take some time to get a match,
检测是否匹配 还需要花点时间
but we also retrieved tissue and fibre.
但我们也会提取组织和纤维
Eddie Mac watched me recover the weapon from the rocks.
艾迪·麦克看着我从岩石那找回了凶器
He's got a record. Can we see if his prints match?
他有犯罪记录 我们能不能看看他的指纹是否匹配?
I doubt we'll get prints off the weapon.
我怀疑能否从凶器上提取到指纹
However, we did get prints from the apartment.
不过我们的确从公♥寓♥里采集到了指纹
None so far have come up as criminal, but we'll keep trying.
不过目前还没有找到嫌疑人的 但我们会继续找的
Fragments of hair found on the victim's torso
在遇害者的躯体上找到了毛发碎片
about 1/16 millimetre long.
大约十六分之一毫米长
Shavings.
刮掉的胡子
Bingo. Also, fur fibre. They don't know yet what animal.
答对了 还有毛皮纤维 但还不知道是哪种动物的
Good news is they found similar fibre
好消息是 他们找到了
wedged into the grain of the club.
类似于嵌入球棒纹理的纤维
Forensics also found semen on the sheets,
取证科也在床单上发现了精♥液♥
fragments of crystal meth on the body, but none in Haris's blood.
尸体上还有一些冰♥毒♥ 但哈里斯体内并没有
So, angry, iced-up, sleep-deprived boxer, or jealous lover?
那么 愤怒 睡眠不足的行动派拳击手 还是嫉妒的情人?
I'm going to go with jealous lover. Could be a jealous lover.
我觉得是嫉妒的情人 可能是嫉妒的情人
Could be the victim was into consensual BDSM role-play
也可能只是两厢情愿的虐恋角色扮演的受害者
and it just went really wrong.
只是玩过了头
Worst case scenario,
最糟的情况
we're dealing with a psychologically disturbed killer,
我们也只要解决一个有心理问题的凶手
and an organised one. It may not be his first.
还是一个有条理的凶手 也许不是他第一次犯案
So look into it, see if
好好调查一下
you can find any murders with a similar MO.
看看有没有类似作案手法的谋杀案
We need a room so that Ismail and Amir can wash Haris.
我们需要找个房♥间 让依斯马和埃米尔清洗一下哈里斯
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕那是不可能的
They haven't done the post-mortem yet.
他们还没有验尸呢
Haris needs to be clean to enter paradise.
哈里斯需要洁净地走入天堂
You'll have to wait until the body's released.
你要等到我们归还尸体以后了
He is ours.
他是我们的
Not yours.
不是你们的
God have mercy you never find yourself in my place.
上帝保佑你 再也不需要去我家了
Now, can I just be alone with my son for a moment, please?
请让我和我的儿子独处一会 好吗
Of course.
当然
Have you found him yet?
你找到他了吗?
No. A surname would help.
没有 要是有姓氏就好了
When he met Haris, he was attached to a university.
他遇见哈里斯的时候 属于一所大学
Ok. Do you remember which one?
好的 你记得是哪所吗?
I don't, but he was a scientist.
我不记得了 但他是个科学家
That's helpful. Thank you.
那很有帮助 谢谢
His hands!
他的手
He...
他
He was... he was tied!
他被绑住了
Why's his hands...?
为什么他的手
Cover him, please. He's tied! Please, no.
请盖住他 他被绑住了 拜托不要这样
Please! Can I just have peace? Peace for my son!
拜托 能让我拥有一点安宁吗 让我的儿子安息
Sir, there was a prior murder at Cardinal Park.
长官 深红公园从前有过一起谋杀
Facts, Victoria. Start with when.
我要事实 维多利亚 从时间说起
January 1990. Oh, that's too far back.
1990年一月 那离得太远了
Well, it was right outside Mac's place.
但那就在麦克家窗外
Yeah. Was Mac convicted?
嗯 他被定罪了吗?
No. No, but that doesn't mean he wasn't involved.
没有 但是没被定罪不代表他没有参与其中
1990... Canberra beat Penrith.
1990年 堪培拉突袭者打败了彭里斯黑豹
It was Canberra's second premiership.
堪培拉的第二个超级联赛冠军
That was a good game.
十分精彩的比赛
And I was a junior officer here. So who was the victim?
我当时还只是这里的一个小职员 受害人是谁?