剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
No leather jacket, no watch, no wallet, no phone.
没有皮衣 也没有手表 没有钱包 没有手♥机♥
No bloodied shoes or garment.
没有带血的鞋子和血衣
Lithium carbonate.
碳酸锂
Maybe he's bipolar.
可能有躁郁症吧
Well, he'll need his medication.
这样的话 那他也需要这药
Discharge sheet, St Jude's hospital. 3:10.
出院文件 圣裘德医院 3点10分
Maybe he is telling the truth.
可能他说的都是真的
Ah.
是啊
Alright. We've got some blood here.
好的 我们现在有血衣了
Get on the ground right now. This is a crime scene.
马上从地上起来 这里是罪案现场
Hey, relax, guys. Put the gun down.
放轻松 哥们 把枪放下
Back out. Relax, guys.
退后 冷静 哥们
We're Bondi detectives, alright? You. Up against the wall.
我们是邦代区的警探 好吧? 你 靠墙站着
Oi! You heard my partner. Just get out of our crime scene.
嘿 你听到我搭档讲的话了吗 从罪案现场离开
Where's your badge? Inside pocket.
你的警徽呢? 内口袋里
You happy?
开心了吗?
Alright. So, you're Bondi detectives.
好吧 所以 你们是邦代区的侦探
This is ours. What are you doing here?
片区是我们负责的 你们在这干嘛?
Well, we're searching the premises of a murder suspect.
这样子的 我们在搜查一个犯罪嫌疑人的处所
What are you doing here?
你们在这干嘛?
Rohan Asad. He escaped from custody.
洛翰·阿萨德 他逃离了我们的羁押
Oh, shit.
哦 我♥操♥
Please tell me you had him in handcuffs.
麻烦告诉我 你们给他上了手铐了
You can't even hang on to a frightened student
你们都不能处理好一个惊吓过度的学生
and then you come in here, you trample all over the evidence.
还敢跑到这里来 又把证据都毁掉了
Why don't you piss off?
你们怎么不麻利点滚开啊?
Hey. Hey, that's ours, mate.
嘿 嘿 这是我们的 兄弟
Yeah, in your dreams, mate.
是啊 做梦去吧 兄弟
You can have it when we're done, alright?
我们办完事儿了 你们就可以拿回去了 好吗?
You shouldn't have pulled that on the Feds, Tori.
你不该把枪对着他们的 托丽
They don't know the arse end of a gun.
他们连枪屁♥股♥都端不好
You're bloody lucky you didn't get shot.
你没中枪已经很幸运了
Yeah, your attitude didn't really help.
是啊 你的作为也没多大用处
Thanks for the backup, by the way.
不过还是谢谢你给我撑腰了
Yeah, only cowboys are quick to draw their gun.
是啊 只有莽撞的警♥察♥[牛仔]才会马上把枪放下来
If you can't talk your
如果你不能用你的方式
way into a good result, you're no detective.
把事情处理好 那就算不上一个警探
Are you calling me a cowboy?
你是在说我莽撞吗?
Well, there were a lot of cows where you worked last.
你之前工作过的地方 也有很多牛啊
Hilarious.
好笑
Listen, I don't think Rohan's our man.
听着 我觉得Rohan不是我们要找的人
The blood stains on his jeans, it's consistent with his story.
血沾在他衣服上 这和他的说辞是一致的
What, that's your famous intuition again, is it?
什么 这又是你所谓的直觉了 是吗?
You haven't been straight with us, Eddie.
你没有向我们坦白 艾迪
And for a coach with wannabe champions,
作为一个想得冠军的教练
that's a bit of a problem.
你身上污点很多啊
What do you want?
你们想要什么?
You tell us what you heard
你告诉我们你听到的
and what you saw
看到的东西
and this time, don't leave anything out.
这次 别再遗漏什么重要信息了
I've got nothing that's gonna help ya.
我没什么能帮你们的
You've got a good rep as a coach, Eddie.
你是个蛮有名气的教练 艾迪
Be a shame to have to revoke your licence.
强制注销你的执照肯定不好受吧
You can't be a coach if you've been inside.
假如你参与了这起事故 那你就不能当教练了
Oh, come on.
拜托
I was a stupid hot-head back in those days.
我这几天十分狂躁
I want a guarantee this isn't going to cost me my licence.
我想得到你们保证 我所说的绝对不会损害到我的执照
Well, I can't give you that until I know what you have.
这个 只有我知道了你的所见所闻 我才能保证
It was a bad night. Hot.
那晚很糟糕 很热
They was fighting upstairs.
他们在楼上吵架
I just get to sleep and I could hear this yelling and moaning.
我准备上♥床♥睡觉了 可是还能听到他们的吵闹和呜咽
I went out to tell the inconsiderate prick to shut the fuck up.
我走出门外 告诉这些崽子们都他妈给我闭嘴
I couldn't see anyone.
我没看到任何人的脸
Coming back inside, I found this.
走回房♥里 我找到了这个
When I found out about the murder,
当我发现了这起谋杀的时候
I thought it looked bad so I shut up.
我觉得这形势对我不太有利 我就没作声
Did you see who dropped it?
你看到是谁丢在这的吗?
I told you, I didn't see nothing.
我告诉你了 我什么都没看到
Yeah, you keep it. It's been burning away in here.
是啊 你保留着它 在这里它会被我烧掉的
Were you here in 1990?
你1990年的时候在这里吗?
Yeah. I've always been here. I've never moved.
是的 我一直在这里 从没搬走过
Are you aware there was a murder out there on the rocks?
你知道在这片石滩上发生过一起谋杀案吗?
He got what he deserved.
凶手已经伏法了
Some local kids got the jack of it and took the faggots on.
一些当地的孩子欺负那个男的 把那个基佬抬了起来
I can't say I blame them.
我也不确定我是否责骂了他们
Do you know what happened to those kids,
你知道这些孩子后来都怎么样了吗
where they are now?
他们现在在哪儿?
No. It was a long time ago.
不清楚 这都很早以前的事了
They're probably all grown up, moved away. I don't know.
他们可能都长大 搬走了 我不知道
Mum always used to give us the same gifts.
妈妈以前总是给我们相同的礼物
We found a receipt in there for two drinks from the Green Room
我们找到了两张绿房♥子酒吧的收据
the night your brother was killed.
是你哥哥被谋杀那晚的
Haris doesn't drink alcohol.
哈里斯不喝酒的
Well, his would be the lime soda, then.
那他可能点的是青柠苏打水了
Any idea who drinks Helles Lager?
你知道有谁喜欢喝地狱啤酒的吗?
No.
不知道
You caught the Persian prick yet?
你们抓到那个波斯混账了吗?
We've spoken to him.
我们跟他谈过话了
My uncle wants to kill him.
我叔叔想杀了他
Yeah, well, tell your uncle that's a very bad idea.
这个 告诉你叔叔 这不是个好主意
Just be patient and we'll get whoever did this, ok?
不要着急 我们会查出来是谁干的 好吗?
What do you mean, "We'll get him"?
"我们会查出来的"是什么意思?
I thought you already had him.
我还以为你们抓住他了
You had him and you let him go?!
你审了他又让他走了
He's just a suspect for now.
目前为止 他还只是个嫌疑人
Punter comes in, orders an unusual drink.
像往常一样走进来 点了一杯喝的
You tend to remember that.
你应该记得的
Monday night. 9pm.
周一晚上 9点
Lime soda, Helles Lager. Ring any bells?
青柠苏打水 地狱啤酒的 能记起来什么吗?
Lime soda was hot. He flirted, so I knew he was interested.
青柠苏打挺可人的 他有四处调情 所以我知道他比较饥渴
Then Helles Lager turns up. Can you describe him?
然后地狱啤酒出现了 你能大概描述一下他吗?
Helles Lager?
地狱啤酒?
Pumped. Dark hair. Nervous.
气喘吁吁的 深色头发 神色紧张
They weren't close.
他们并不亲密啊
Which made me happy, 'cause I quite fancied lime soda.
我挺开心的 因为我挺喜欢青柠苏打
He's dead.
他死了
That's a shame. He was cute.
太可惜了 他那么可爱
What about this man? Have you seen him?
这个男人呢? 你们看见过他吗?
Yeah, I've seen him. Not for me.
是啊 我见过他 不是我说的
Liam. Fuck off. You too.
利亚姆 走开 你也是
Mr Hampton,
汉普顿先生
we'd like to have a look at your CCTV footage for Monday night.
我们想调一下周一晚上你们这里的中♥央♥监控录像
Would you? You got a warrant?
你可以吗? 你有搜捕令吗?
It would be in your interest to help us out.
能帮上我的忙才对你有利
Don't tell me what my interest is
别告诉我 什么对我有利
unless it's hot sex and you're willing.
除非你能和我先火热一回
Oh, righto. Righto!
噢 好了 好了
Don't fucking touch me.
别他妈乱碰我
Was that entirely necessary, Tori? Yes. It was.
非得这么做吗 托丽? 是的
Yeah, well, you just blew
是啊 你刚刚让我们
any chance we had of getting the CCTV footage.
唯一能拿到录像的机会都破灭了
By the time we get a warrant,
等我们拿到了搜捕令
any CCTV footage he has will be wiped,
所有的监控录像都被他抹掉了吧
if he has any, which I doubt.
如果他有的话 其实我也很怀疑
Rohan Asad has a prison record in Iran.
洛翰·阿萨德在伊朗有过前科
He was arrested January 2003 for sodomy.
他曾因鸡♥奸♥于2003年1月被捕入狱
He was imprisoned for two years, transferred to hospital,
被关了两年 后来转到了医院
released on bail somehow.
由于某种原因被保释了
Old Rohan escapes and he finds his way here.
老洛翰在那想方设法地逃跑了
After all he's been through,
虽然他经历过牢狱之灾