剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
Brillo. Shit.
布里略 操
Different name, same avatar.
不同的名字 同一个头像
He's within 200m, Nick.
尼克 他就在我们200米内
Pull over.
停车
He's got to be in one of these apartments.
他一定在这里的某个公♥寓♥里
Where'd he go?
他能去哪呢
There. This one, I reckon.
这里 我觉得是这间
50m.
50米
30m.
30米
This way.
这边
Fuck!
操
We're police officers. You're okay.
我们是警♥察♥ 你没事了
Can you tell me, are you hurt anywhere?
你有哪里受伤吗
No. No? Okay.
我没有受伤 没有吗 那就好
Let me untie you. You're all right.
我来把你解开 你现在安全了
The deal was quite straightforward. Um...
我对他的要求很直白
I would lie on my bed naked and leave the front door unlocked
我会裸体躺在床上 房♥门开着
and he would come in and have sex with me.
他直接进来和我做♥爱♥就行
And what happened after he arrived, Mr Andrews?
安德鲁斯先生 那他来了之后发生了什么呢
Said he wanted to tie me up.
他说他想把我绑起来
He said that that would make him get hard.
这样能让他硬起来
That's when I saw the knife and I freaked.
然后我就发现他带着的刀 我可吓坏了
He said, "It's time to die, bitch."
他说"去死吧 臭婊♥子♥"
That's when I screamed and you saved me.
我就尖叫起来 然后你们就过来了
Can you describe his face?
能描述一下他的脸部特征吗
It's just that he had a
怎么说呢 他戴了一顶
baseball cap on pulled low and sunglasses.
棒球帽还拉低了帽檐 用太阳镜挡住了脸
I couldn't see much.
我看不确切他的脸
Um, what about his voice?
那他的声音有什么特征吗
He was Australian, no accent.
能听出来是个澳大利亚人 没口音
How old would you say this man was?
你觉得他有多大
Anywhere from 25 to 35.
25岁到35岁之间都有可能
His Thrustr name was Brillo.
他在插入者上的用户名是布里略
Yeah.
是的
Like 'brilliant'.
就和"Brilliant[才华]"似的
It's also a cleaning product.
也是一个清洁用品的名字
Look, we'd like you to work with one of our officers
是这样的 我们想请你配合警方
to build up a comfit of this man's face.
进行他面部画像的绘制
Like I said, I didn't get a good look at him.
我已经说了 我没仔细看他
You'll do your best.
你尽力就好
I'd know his abs anywhere.
但是我一眼就能看出他的腹肌
Great.
真是太好了
So we're gonna have wanted
我们要发布一张邦迪海滩上到处都是的
posters of six-packs plastered all over Bondi.
六块腹肌男的照片做通缉犯
Here you go. What's that?
给你 这是什么
The DNA results from the Toohey murder.
图希案提取的DNA结果
The shaved hairs matched
现场找到的毛发符合
the ones found at the other murder scenes.
另一凶案现场提取的DNA样本
That's not all.
还发现了别的
They found evidence of two different seminal fluids on the towel.
他们在毛巾上提取了两个不同的精♥液♥样本
Toohey's DNA and an unidentified male.
一个是图希的 另一个不知道是谁的
Well, if it isn't Miss Marple.
呦 这不是马普尔小姐[悬疑小说女侦探]么
I wanted to ask you how
我想知道你对那个艺术品中间人
well you know the art dealer Adrian Cohen.
艾德里安·科恩了解多少
Well, I know him in passing but I know nothing about his death.
我对他了解一点 但是关于他的死我毫无头绪
You bought this painting from him a month ago.
你一个月前从他那里买♥♥了这幅画
I did.
我是买♥♥了
It's a portrait of Christopher Toohey.
这是一幅克里斯多夫·图希的肖像画
Please, I buy a lot of art.
拜托 我买♥♥过很多艺术品
Simon.
西蒙
Listen, we believe that Toohey's death may be connected
听着 我们认为图希的死
with the murders of other gay men.
没准和另一个同性恋男性的死有关
We believe the same person or persons might be involved.
我们认为这两个案件都和一个人有联♥系♥
Now, if you had nothing to do with Toohey's death,
既然你和图希的死无关
then we need your help, or other men might die.
我们需要你的帮助 要不那个人可能被害
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what? Toohey did call me.
所以呢 图希确实给我打过电♥话♥
And what did he want?
他想怎样
He told me to meet him at Bronte Baths.
他想和我在勃朗特浴场见面
I didn't know what it was
我不知道他想干什么
about but I just assumed it was the usual.
我感觉可能这没什么
I'm sorry, the usual?
打断一下 什么叫没什么
Well, either he'd had a
我开始以为他要么就和他那个
fight with that bitch of a wife of his or...
婊♥子♥老婆吵翻了
he'd had a few too many lines and was horny as fuck.
要么他就是太他妈饥渴了
Can't hang a man for that, can you?
你也不能怪他对吧
And how long have you had this arrangement?
你们俩有这种关系多久了
Arrangement.
关系
I'd prefer to call it a relationship.
我更愿意称其为感情
I'm sorry. Relationship? 15 years next March.
不好意思 一段感情? 到明年三月就15年了
That's a crystal anniversary.
都算是水晶婚了
Although he'd never think of it that way.
虽然他不觉得这是感情
Oh, don't pity me, Detective. I knew what the rules were.
别可怜我 警探 我知道规矩
Wasn't like it was a regular thing.
并不经常见面
We'd go months or years without.
我们可能一连几个月甚至几年都不联♥系♥
But sooner or later, he would call.
但是他迟早会打电♥话♥给我
I was the one that he would turn to.
我是他能依靠的人
And what happened when you met him?
那你和他见面的时候发生了什么
Oh, he was... strangely calm.
他那时... 出乎寻常的冷静
It wasn't like Toohey at all.
一点都不像他
He said he was gonna tell the police
他说他会向警♥察♥坦白
what he knew about the
他了解的报纸上报道的案子的情况
newspaper story and I told him he was crazy,
我跟他说他真是疯了
I told him to forget the past,
我让他忘了过去的事
I told him he didn't have to do this.
他没必要这么做
People would forgive him.
人们会原谅他的
He's untouchable. He's Toohey.
他是那么的触不可及 他就是他
People love him.
人们都爱他
I loved him.
我爱过他
How did he react to that?
然后他有什么反应呢?
Well, he got very, very hard, Detective,
哦 他后来硬得特别厉害 警探
and then I did for him what I've always done.
然后我们就和平常一样做♥爱♥了
And then I went home.
然后我就回家了
Simon, would you be willing to give us a DNA sample?
西蒙 你愿意提供你的DNA样本吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Your son's body will be released into your care
我们会将你儿子的尸体归还给你
and you can make arrangements to lay him to rest.
你可以准备他的葬礼了
Thank you.
谢谢
For you.
这是给你的
You know that...
你知道...
The photo your police officers took away...
你的一个手下拿走了一张照片
I think this one is better.
我觉得这张更好看
How handsome he is.
你看他长得多帅
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
是 他是很帅
Amir tells me there... there were others?
埃米尔跟我说那里.. .那里还有别人?
Yeah, there were two others.
是的 还有两个人
Two? These men were killed just like Haris?
两个人 都像哈里斯一样被杀害了吗
So many mothers...
多少母亲...
so many tears.
会流多少的泪啊
Tell me, that...
告诉我 那个...
Rohan Asad, do you...
那个叫洛翰·阿萨德的 你觉得...
Do you think he loved my son?
你觉得他爱我的儿子吗
Well, his...
这个 他...
his last words were for Haris. It was...
他的遗言是给哈里斯的话 他说...
"Tell him...
告诉他
'the wound is where the light enters.'"
伤口是光进入的地方
Does that mean something to you?
这句话对你来说有什么特殊的含义吗
Yes, it's...
有 这是...
It's Rumi. It's a poem.
这是鲁米的话 一句诗
"The wound is where the light enters you."
伤口是光进入的地方