剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
They were gonna throw me off the cliff.
他们要把我从悬崖上扔下去
Hammers' girlfriend was shouting... "Kill the fag."
铁锤的女朋友在大喊"杀了那个基佬"
It was a sport back then,
以前这可是一项运动
and the Pointers took to the sport with a vengeance,
在凯尔·汉普顿的带领下 "指针"让
led by a Kyle Hampton.
这场运动变成了复仇
Greg Mills. Dr. Peter Levy. Ned Davies.
还有格雷格·米尔斯 彼得·利维博士 还有奈德·戴维斯
Yeah, I knew a couple of the local coppers.
没错 我认识几个当地的警♥察♥
They weren't interested in Ned.
他们对奈德的案子不怎么感兴趣
They reckoned he was asking for it.
他们认为他是自找的
Nick, the numbers are growing. 26 years later.
尼克 数字在增长 26年后
These men were killed just like Haris?
这些人也像哈里斯一样被杀害了吗
It's a frenzied assault.
这可真是疯狂的攻击啊
Yeah, it's like this one was personal.
是啊 这看起来像是针对个人的
The DNA test results you requested? The blood on the lead pipe?
你要求的那个DNA测验的结果? 在铅管中的血迹的那个?
You're related.
与你有关联
Shane was not gay.
谢恩不是同性恋
You bash innocent men and you throw them to their death.
你击倒无辜的人们 然后让他们走向死亡
Is that right? Sally...
是吗? 萨丽
I don't want anything to do with the cops.
我不想跟警♥察♥有瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with Hammers.
我不想跟铁锤有瓜葛
There's someone luring
有人用那个应用
people with that app and then killing them.
引诱人 然后再杀掉他们
You shouldn't be on it yourself.
你不应该自己一个人在那调查
Your Thrustr guy. He's online. Wh... what?!
你的嫌疑人 他在线了 什...什么?
Tori, it's not Hammers.
托丽 不是铁锤
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Pulse is steady. Ambos should be here soon.
脉搏稳定 安博思应该很快就要到了
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
I was having a smoke...
我就是在抽根烟...
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
and saw this fella waiting for someone,
然后看到这哥们在等人
then this other fella arrives.
接着另一个家伙到了
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Then I heard a thud and a
接着我听到一声闷响 还有
groan and I called out, "Everything all right?"
一声呻♥吟♥ 于是我大喊"没事吧?"
Can you move? Now! Move!
你们能不能走开啊? 现在 快走!
Then I walk around and see him lying there.
然后我走过去发现他躺在那
Oscar, can you hear me? Oscar.
奥斯卡 你听到我说话了吗 奥斯卡
I saw a boy killed here. Exact same spot.
我之前看到个男孩在这被杀了 就在这个地方
Back in the struggle days.
在过去的苦日子里
He died in my arms. You cops didn't give a damn!
他在我怀里死了 你们警♥察♥根本不他妈管!
Step back, please. Fuckin' bastards.
请退后 妈的混账
Could have been him.
有可能是他
Well, we need you to be certain.
我们需要你确定
It was dark!
当时天色很暗!
What about weapons?
你有看到武器吗?
He had something in his fist. Not a gun or a knife, but, um...
他手里有什么东西 不是刀枪 而是...
No.
不
It was him.
这就是他
He's a thug, sir.
他是个恶棍 长官
He was a thug when he was a kid and he's a thug now.
他小时候就是个恶棍 现在也是
You can't turn a blind eye forever.
你不可能总是睁一只眼闭一只眼
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
I've come across old
我浏览了一下
paperwork that's left me with some questions.
之前的档案 然后产生了一些疑问
Old charge sheets. Charges dropped on your authority.
之前的起诉单 由于你的权威 指控被撤销了
You called me here in the middle of the night to tell me that?
你大半夜的叫我过来就是为了告诉我这个?
Who the bloody hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊?
Is he an informant? That's classified.
他是那个线人吗? 这是秘密 我不能说
Hammers is a businessman.
铁锤是个商人
He's got a local bar, and Intel suggests that he's involved
他在当地有间酒吧 有消息暗示说他也跟
in the O'Donohues' drug network, but nothing's proven.
欧多诺霍的毒品网有关系 但是没有确凿的证据
Look, boss, everybody knows
听着 老大 每个人都知道
you've got an impeccable record for drug busts.
你在打击毒品犯罪方面有着完美的记录
Now, maybe Hammers helped you get those and you can't say.
现在也许铁锤帮了你拿到情报而你不能说
Well, we all understand that.
这我们都理解
But Hammers is in deep shit,
但是铁锤摊上大事了
and sometimes you've just got to cut your informants loose.
有时候你就是需要舍弃一些线人的
I'll tell you tomorrow. We need to go tonight.
我明天早上会告诉你们的 我们今晚就需要知道
What do you hope to find?
你们想找到什么啊?
A club with Oscar's blood on it would be pretty useful, sir.
要是有沾了奥斯卡血的棒球棍就帮大忙了 长官
There's no way I'm gonna ring a magistrate
为了这微弱的希望我就他妈的在大半夜
in the middle of the bloody night on such flimsy hope.
给地方治安官打电♥话♥真是太不现实了
Hammers, he's a manipulative piece of work,
铁锤就是个爱操纵人的家伙
but the sick fuck we're after is something else altogether.
但我们在找的这个变♥态♥ 是各种恶行的集♥合♥体
Rhys?
里斯?
Coming.
来啦
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪?
At work.
在工作
I worry about leaving you, Rhys.
一想到要离开你我就很担心
You should get yourself a nice girl.
你应该给自己找个好姑娘
Like you?
比如你吗?
No, where are you going?
不 你要去哪?
Thanks.
谢谢了
That the hospital?
医院打来的?
Yeah. Brain scan's normal.
对 脑扫描挺普遍的
They'll discharge Oscar today. Good.
今天他们要释放奥斯卡了 很好
That's a warrant for Hammers.
还有一张针对铁锤的逮捕令
You control your emotions, and you, don't get cocky.
你得控制好情绪 还有你 别太自大了
Either of you fuck me around,
你们俩任何一个人要是敢玩我
I'll drop-kick your arses right out of here.
我要一脚把你们踢出这里
Where was your husband last night?
你丈夫昨晚还好吗?
At the Green Room, then home with me.
先是去了绿房♥子酒吧 然后跟我回家了
Where is he now? No idea.
他现在在哪? 我不知道
We lead independent lives.
我们彼此独♥立♥生活
What time did he get in last night?
他昨晚几点回来的?
Don't know. I was asleep.
不知道 我睡着了
Oh, are you a smoker, Cheryl?
谢丽尔 你抽烟吗?
Uh, I'm a fitness trainer. They're Kyle's.
我是个健身教练 烟是凯尔的
What's this?
这是什么?
A sex toy?
性♥爱♥玩具?
Fancy dress night at the club.
俱乐部的盛装之夜
Yeah, I heard the fancy dress doesn't stay on long.
是 我听说盛装之夜没持续太久
These are illegal.
这些是不合法的
Nick?
尼克
Do you or your husband have any fur garments in the house?
你或者你丈夫家里有毛皮大衣吗?
I belong to an organisation that's against cruelty to animals.
我参加了反对虐待动物的组织
Just gonna continue the search.
就准备继续搜查
Please go. When Kyle turns up, I'll tell him to call you.
请回吧 当凯尔出现了 我会让他给你们打电♥话♥的
Oh, you thought we just
啊 你以为我们只
wanted to talk to Kyle? No, no, no, no, no.
准备跟凯尔谈谈吗? 不不不
Where were you Christmas Eve 1989? A man was killed.
1989年圣诞前夜你在哪里? 一个男人在当时被杀害了
I know you were there. I have a witness.
我知道你在那 我有目击证人
You can't rely on the words of a madwoman. She's insane!
你不能听信一个疯女人的证词 她脑子有病!
You have no idea who my witness is.
你肯定想不到我的证人是谁
The past is the past. We've all done things we regret.
过去的就让它过去吧 我们都做过让自己后悔的事情
And each morning, we are born again a new person.
然而每天早晨 我们醒来后都是崭新的自己
I'm not the person I was yesterday. No, no, no.
我不是昨天的我了 不 不不
You don't get to get off the
你别想着说几句鸡汤
hook by mouthing some half-baked philosophy.
就能够脱得了干系了
You really want to pay for Hammers?
你真的准备要替铁锤顶罪?
You need to talk to me, Cheryl.
你得跟我谈谈 谢丽尔
I'm racking my brain. Nothing's coming to me.
我都绞尽脑汁了 什么也想不出来
Watching a murder and doing nothing to prevent it
眼看着杀人凶手就在眼前却不做防范措施
leaves you equally culpable.
这让你同样是有罪的
A young man was bashed and
一个年轻男人被暴打了
you were heard screaming, "Kill the faggot."
而有人听见你大喊 "杀了这个死基佬"
What kind of a person does that?
什么样的人会做出这种事啊?
Let me go.
让我走吧
Why does your husband have a gun beside the bed?
为什么你丈夫床边还有把枪?