剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
I want him charged. Fuck off, Hammers.
我要起诉他 滚开 铁锤
Hey, he comes in here threatening to verbal me,
嘿 他来这儿 要挟我
threatening to lie about
还想用谎言来
something I didn't do some 20-odd years ago?!
要挟一件我二十年前没做的事
What? Oh, some shit at Cardinal Park.
什么 深红公园的什么破事
You got something to say about Cardinal Park?
深红公园你有什么要说的吗
I think you're forgetting, Missy, I'm the victim here.
我觉得你忘了 小姐 我是受害者
My boys were simply trying to protect me
我的兄弟们只是想保护我
from the fuckin' queer avenger here!
就这个傻♥逼♥基佬复仇者
What is it that they say?
他们怎么说的来着?
Nothing's lower than a copper's dog
出♥卖♥♥♥别人来保全自己
ratting out his mates to cover his own arse.
真是连条狗都不如
That's enough. I like her. She's crazy.
够了 我喜欢她 她很疯狂
Yeah? You want crazy? I'll give you crazy, you piece of shit!
是吗 你想要疯狂的? 给你疯狂的 你个混♥蛋♥
Lustigman! A word now.
勒斯汀曼! 来说一句
What did you say? What?
你说什么了? 什么
What did you tell Oscar?
你跟奥斯卡说什么了
Nothing. Nothing he didn't need to know.
没有 什么都没说
Shit, you've been feeding him
操了 你一直在给他
information about the investigation, haven't you?
提供案件调查细节 是不是
Look, he would have found out anyway.
他迟早会发现的
You wound him up to verbal Hammers.
是你逼得他来要挟铁锤的
Listen...
听着
the weapon that Chalmers took off the Pointers...
查莫斯从"指针"那里拿到的凶器
there's a blood match, it's a familial link.
和我是家族性匹配
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
And you told Oscar and that's why he came after Hammers.
你告诉了奥斯卡 所以他来找铁锤了
This is bullshit!
一通乱搞!
You don't even know what happened that night.
你不知道那晚发生了什么
How did they get the club? Who struck the first blow?
他怎么到酒吧的 谁打的第一棍
Was it one of them, all of them? Was it someone else?
一个人? 所有人? 还是另有其人?
I don't know,
我不知道
but I do know that someone has to be held responsible for this.
但我知道必须要有人为此负责
Yes. And they will be.
是 他们会的
But you can't be on this case.
但你不能再调查这案子了
No. Nick, I have to be.
尼克 我必须参与
Listen, Brenda is the only one who knows about the blood. Please.
听着 布伦达是唯一一个知道血液检测结果的人
It's not about that, Tori.
不是这原因 托丽
I won't live with a guilty man walking free
我不能容忍♥因为你妨碍司法公正
because you perverted the course of justice.
就让一个有罪之人逃离制裁
If you want me off this case,
如果你想让我放手
you're gonna have to tell Peel yourself.
你就要亲自和皮尔讲
The ice found on Brett O'Donohue
布雷特·欧多诺霍那里发现的冰♥毒♥
matches the ice found at the Rexhaj and Cohen murder scenes.
与雷哈吉和科恩那里发现的是一样的
It's the same chemical composition.
同一种化学结构
But it still doesn't put them there, does it?
但还不足以做为罪证 是吧
Well, if they're not our killers, then one of their clients is.
如果他们不是凶手 那就是他们的买♥♥家
Yeah, or someone who gets their ice from one of their clients,
是啊 又或者是从他们买♥♥家那里买♥♥的人
which could be about half of bloody Bondi.
范围都能覆盖半个邦迪海滩了
So, we're no closer to cracking this.
所以我们还离结案很远
Little steps, boss. We are making progress.
一步一步来 长官 我们慢慢取得进展
Well, I need more than just
我们可不能仅凭
busting the O'Donohues for a few bags of ice.
几袋冰♥毒♥就去逮捕欧多诺霍兄弟
Nick. Cheers, Brenda.
尼克 谢谢 布伦达
Hey, mate. How are you going?
嘿 伙计 你怎么样
That boy of mine around?
我家那小子在吗
I gave him an early mark.
我奖励他早放了
He's out there product testing.
他在那边测试呢
He's got the makings of a good little surfer, that boy.
那孩子心里可是装了个小冲浪者啊
Remind you of someone?
想起某人了?
He attacks the waves like Shane did.
他和谢恩一样乘风破浪
He's got his uncle's good looks, too.
也有他叔叔的帅气
What happened, Oscar?
发生什么了 奥斯卡
What did you do to...
你怎么...
To what?
怎么了
You know...
你知道的
to make...
去让...
make him...
让他...
Gay?
变成同性恋?
You think I made Shane gay?
你觉得是我把谢恩变成同性恋的?
Is that what this is about?
你就来问这个?
You wanna blame someone for your loss,
你想把你的损失怪罪于别人
blame the pricks that killed him.
就怪那个杀了他的混账吧
Fuck.
操
Boss?
长官?
That's not gonna answer itself.
赶紧接了吧
Oscar, can it wait?
奥斯卡 不能等等吗
I think I know where he is.
我想我知道他在哪儿
What?
什么
Your Thrustr guy. He's online.
你的嫌疑人 他在线呢
Tell me exactly what you're talking about.
和我好好说说
He's changed his name, but I recognised his avatar.
他名字变了 但我认出了他的头像
Tori, I messaged him to meet me.
托丽 我发消息要见他
You did what?!
你干嘛了?
If it is Hammers, I wanna be here when you take him down.
如果是铁锤 你抓他的时候我要在现场
I'm at the Q Bar.
我在Q酒吧
Nick, it's Oscar. He's with Real Man.
尼克 是奥斯卡 他和RealMan在一起
Tell me you didn't put Oscar up to this.
别跟我说你让奥斯卡掺和进来了
You can get out now if you want to.
你想走随时可以走
Did you call for backup?
你叫后援了吗
If anyone asks, there wasn't time.
如果有人问 就说时间不够
Oscar.
奥斯卡
This is him, yeah? Yeah, that's him.
这是他 对吗 是 就是他
What did you say to him?
你和他说什么了
Hook-up here, then party time.
在这儿碰面 一起玩
Tori, it's not Hammers. Okay.
托丽 不是铁锤 好吧
So, we'll go in, split up, maintain visual.
那我们进去 分散开 保持目标在视野范围内
Use the app to triangulate the position, yeah?
用软件来三角定位 好吧?
Sounds good. What do I do?
听着不错 我做什么
How about you stay the fuck out of the way?
别挡路 闪一边如何?
That would be really good.
能的话就太好了
Just let us handle it.
让我们处理
It was him.
就是他
He's a thug. So?
他是个暴徒 所以呢?
You can't turn a blind eye forever.
你不能永远视而不见
Beg your pardon?
你说什么?
Drop the weapon, Terry.
放下武器 特里
Drop the gun now.
把枪放下
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Your arrogance might almost be impressive
你的自大很令人钦佩
if it didn't make me sick.
但我有点厌烦了
Hammers is a malignant piece of work
铁锤就是个混账
but the sick fuck we're after...
但我们在找的这个变♥态♥
is something else altogether.
他可能集邪恶于一身
Please don't ask me about the past.
别问我过去
These secrets must be driving you crazy.
那些秘密快把你逼疯了吧