剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
but in the meantime, it would be useful
与此同时 我们
if we could go over the Greg Mills murder in 1990.
回顾一下1990年的格雷格·米尔斯谋杀案吧
We were just kids out for a good time.
我们只是想找点乐子的孩子
This night was different.
那一晚不一样
There was this, um...
空气中...
electricity in the air, like there was gonna be a storm.
有一种紧张感 好像暴风雨就要来了
The boys were preparing...
男孩们都在准备着...
like, for a hunt.
好像捕猎
Saturday night. You know, what are you gonna do?
周六晚 你有什么计划
We go down the park and bash fags.
我们去公园 袭击臭同性恋
We get money out of it, well, we have a piss-up or something.
也抢了点钱 买♥♥了点酒狂欢
I'm not proud of it, but we weren't the only ones doing it.
我并不以此为豪 但那时候不止我们这么做
It was up and down the coast.
海岸一路都是这样
Fag-bashing.
袭击同性恋
I'm just telling you like it is.
我就跟你实话实说
They'd done it before.
他们之前也做过
You could tell.
能看出来
It was all mapped out.
全都筹划好了
Every move.
每一步行动
Hey, faggot!
嘿 死基佬
Oh!
嗷
He jumped up, lost his glasses stumbling.
他跳起来 眼镜找不到了
Hammer... Adamski started hitting him.
铁锤 亚当斯基 他们开始打他
Faggot!
臭同性恋!
Kill the faggot! Kill the faggot!
杀了这个死基佬! 杀了这个死基佬!
Greg Mills didn't wear glasses.
格雷格·米尔斯不戴眼镜
That was a man called Ned Davies.
那个人叫奈德·戴维斯
Turn the tape off.
把录像关了
I'm not saying nothing till my lawyer gets here.
律师来之前我什么都不说了
He was bleeding pretty bad.
他血流的很多
Hammers was freaking out.
铁锤吓坏了
"We've got to chuck him over."
"我们得弄死他"
I called out.
我大声喊着
"Don't. Please don't."
"不要 别这么做"
And, um...
然后...
they swung him over the cliff...
他们把他扔下了悬崖
and let go...
抛了出去
and there was a thud.
只听砰地一声
Sally, you're doing really well.
萨丽 你做的很好
The waves were crashing over the rocks.
海浪不停拍击着岸边
Uh, I thought...
我以为...
I hoped...
我希望...
maybe it was a dream.
也许这只是场梦
A bad dream.
一场噩梦
Sally? Mmm?
萨丽? 恩?
Do you recognise...
你能不能认出...
any of these men?
这些男人吗
It was one of them.
是他们之一
"Him", Sally.
是"他" 萨丽
The victim was a person.
受害者是一个人
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was him.
是他
He wasn't the first.
他不是第一个
I recognise... him.
我记得他
His beautiful black hair.
他那美丽的黑发
Sorry.
对不起
Prisoner! Listen.
还犯人呢 听着
Jason is the son of an old mate of mine.
杰森是我一个好伙计的儿子
I was taking him fishing.
我是想带他去钓鱼
Did you have his mother's permission?
你得到他母亲的许可了吗
The kid's old enough to go fishing without a note from his mummy.
他这么大了 钓个鱼不需要他母亲的许可
He was dragged out of bed by the O'Donohues at 2am.
他被欧多诺霍兄弟半夜两点从床上拽下来
Ah, you see, that's when the fish are biting.
看吧 鱼要上钩了
Do you recognise these leather bindings?
你认得这些皮革绑带吗
No, I've never seen that before.
没 从未见过
What about this?
这个呢
Fuck. What is that?
操 这是什么
Not mine.
不是我的
Huh. Maybe it belongs to your cousin, Pee-Sticks.
没准是你表弟的 搅屎棍
"Pee-Sticks"!
搅屎棍
I haven't got a cousin.
我没有表弟
Do you recognise this boy?
你认得这个男孩吗?
No.
不认识
He could have been hanging
他在那个年代可能
round like a bad smell back in the day, but no...
就是到处转来转去的 但不认识...
When you say "Hanging around", he was part of your gang?
当你说"转来转去" 他是你帮派里的吗
The gang that hunted gay men? "Hunted"?
那个专门猎捕男同性恋的帮派 猎捕?
Whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo! "Hunted"?
猎捕?
Jesus Christ. Sally tell you that, did she? Hmm? Head case?
天呐 萨丽跟你说的 是不是 头号♥悬案
It'll be her word against mine, and she's a nobody.
她还来对证我 她什么都不算
So was that fuck-knuckle, who I do not know,
还有那个二♥逼♥ 我都不认识
and where did you get that?
你们从哪儿得到的
DNA's a match.
DNA匹配
Do you recognise these men?
你认得这些男人吗?
No.
不
This is Dr. Peter Levy.
这是彼得·利维博士
October 1989, his body was found
1989年十月 尸体被发现于
at the base of the cliffs at Cardinal Park.
深红公园下面的峭壁上
Did you push him off the ledge?
是你把他推下去的吗
No.
不是
This is Ned Davies.
这个是奈德戴维斯
December 1989, he went for a walk and he didn't return,
1989年十二月 他出门散步 再也没回来
and I've been hearing stories
我也听到别人说
that he met with his death at your hands.
是你了结了他的生命
No!
不可能
Another young man was killed December 1989.
还有一位年轻男人在1989年十二月被害
It was Christmas Eve.
平安夜
The same night that Detectives Chalmers and Peel
那晚查莫斯和皮尔警探
pulled an improvised weapon off you.
从你身上搜到了一件武器
That weapon... had his blood on it.
那件武器... 上面有他的血迹
And that weapon...
那件武器...
has your DNA on it.
上面有你的DNA
Your arrogance might almost
你的骄傲自大如果
be impressive if it didn't make me sick.
没那么让人厌恶 我还是挺钦佩的
And you thought you'd get
你还以为那些
away with all those years of violence and murder
暴♥力♥和谋杀 你能逃脱法律的制裁
and it wouldn't matter.
好像都不重要
That no one would come for you.
没人会来找你
Your brother...
你的兄弟...
got what was coming to him.
死的罪有应得
Tori, outside! Now!
托丽 出来 马上
You picked up Hammers. You had evidence. You did nothing!
你那时候抓了铁锤了 有证据 却没有行动
We had nothing!
我们什么都没有
There was no body. There was no complaint.
没有尸体 没有投诉
Jesus, come on. It was Christmas Eve.
天呐 那可是平安夜
I thought the boys got in a bit of a scrap.
我以为就是几个男孩打了一架
"Bit of a scrap"?
打了一架?
My father trusted you!
我父亲相信你
Did you even read Shane's autopsy report?
你有看谢恩的验尸报告吗
You did!
你看了
You thought it was a suicide!
你还以为是自杀
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
You can't go back in there.
你不能再进去
I can't have you dealing with him
我不能再让你负责他
or the O'Donohues or Oscar Taylor's assault.
欧多诺霍和奥斯卡·泰勒的案子了
You go back in there, your participation jeopardises
一旦你进去 就是蓄意破坏我们对
any charges we want to make against Hammers.
铁锤提起的诉讼
Murder.
谋杀
Davies, Levy and Shane.
戴维斯 利维 和谢恩
We got him, Dad.
抓到他了 爸