剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
I spoke with my client quite regularly.
我经常和我的委托人谈话
We also believe you met him at Bronte Baths.
我们还认为你和他在布朗特浴场见面了
Really?
真的吗
Can I ask you where you were between 9:30 and 11:00 last night?
我能问问你昨晚9点30至11点在哪里吗
You can ask all you like, I'm not gonna make any comment.
随你怎么问 但我不会回答的
So you don't deny that you were there?
所以你不否认你在那里了
Nice try, Detective,
得了吧 警探
but I'm not confirming or denying I was anywhere last night.
我不会确认或否认我昨晚在哪里的
Did he talk to you about Kyle Hampton or the O'Donohues?
他跟你说了凯尔·汉普顿和欧多诺霍兄弟的事情吗
Okay, I think this conversation is over.
好了 到此结束吧
Did he tell you he was planning on speaking to the police?
他有跟你说他要想警方证明
He was going to tell us what he knew
他要告诉我们指针帮派
about murders committed by the Pointers gang.
犯下的谋杀罪行了吗
Please leave.
请走吧
You know, I would like to find the person that killed Toohey.
知道吗 我想找到杀害图希的凶手
I would have thought you'd want to help with that.
我本以为你会帮忙的
I'm dismayed and devastated at the news of my client's death.
我对我委托人的死感到无比伤心与震惊
I have nothing further to add. Goodbye.
其他无可奉告 再见
"Dismayed and devastated", my arse.
伤心与震惊个屁
You think he's hiding something?
你觉得他有所隐瞒吗
He's a lawyer. Of course he's hiding something.
他是律师 当然有所隐瞒
DNA results? Settle, petal.
DNA结果怎么样 别急
They'll get onto it, hopefully this year.
会弄好的 但愿别太久
This bloke just called in, wants to speak to a detective.
这小伙子刚打电♥话♥来 说要找警探谈谈
Looks like all that publicity's flushed out a former victim.
看上去公开宣传赶出来一个前受害人
Looking good.
看上去不错
I was walking through Cardinal Park rattling car keys.
我当时正摆弄着手里的车钥匙步行穿过深红公园
That's a kind of signal looking for company.
那就是个在找炮♥友♥的暗示
And... Ah, with the others.
还有... 给他们吧
And a young man stood up, unzipped his fly.
一个年轻人站了出来 拉开了拉链
I realised it was Brett O'Donohue.
我认出是欧多诺霍
I was shocked. I said, "What do you think you're doing?"
我很震惊 说"你在做什么?"
I was struck down from behind. Didn't see it coming.
我从背后被击倒了 毫无防范的
They cracked my skull.
头盖骨破裂
I still get headaches.
现在还会头疼
Hammers was shouting instructions.
铁锤在大声下指令
How did you know their names?
你怎么知道他们名字的
I was a football umpire. Under-16s.
我是个少年球赛裁判
I knew their names from their jerseys.
我从球衣上的名字认识的他们
They were gonna...
他们想要...
throw me off the cliff.
把我扔下悬崖
Hammers' girlfriend was shouting, "Kill the fag!"
铁锤的女友喊着"弄死那个同性恋!"
Jeremy, how did you get away?
杰瑞米 你怎么逃脱的
Back then I was fit. I ran. They came after, but I was faster.
那时候我很矫健 他们紧跟着我 但我跑得更快
I hid in some bushes, they ran past.
我藏在树丛后面 他们跑了过去
One stopped. I could see a tattoo on his foot, a tear.
一个停下来了 我看到他脚上的纹身 一滴眼泪
I remember wondering what the kid was crying for.
我记得当时在想 那个孩子在为什么哭泣
Then they ran on.
然后他们就跑了
Did you go to the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
Yeah. But the interrogation
报了 但是整个审讯
was like I was the one who committed a crime.
感觉像我是犯人一样
Couldn't push it, so...
不能强求 所以...
gave up.
放弃吧
Sorry.
抱歉
How's tricks, Tommy Tomcat? Please leave.
怎么样啊 情种 请离开
You're not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
That's not nice. We're old mates, remember?
这可不好 我们是老相识了 记得吗
Yeah, that friendship ended a long time ago, I'm afraid.
我恐怕那段友谊早就结束了
Wrong answer.
说话小心点
Talk to us, Thomas.
说说吧 托马斯
It was the O'Donohue brothers, wasn't it?
是欧多诺霍兄弟 对吗
Bit of a warning. Keep your mouth shut.
给你个警告 让你闭嘴
All I know is that some things are meant to stay buried.
我只知道 有些事情就该被埋葬
Like what happened on those cliffs at Cardinal Park, hey?
比如深红公园悬崖发生的那些事?
No...
不
We can protect you.
我们能保护你
I put my trust in a higher power.
我有更崇高的信仰
This body is just a vessel, Detective.
身体只是躯壳罢了
When my body dies, my spirit lives on.
我的身体死亡了 精神还能延续
Thomas, will you tell us what the tear-drop tattoos mean?
托马斯 你能说说那个眼泪纹身是什么意思吗
I don't know.
我不知道
There's gonna be nowhere to hide
当欧多诺霍兄弟发现是你
when the O'Donohues find out you ratted Brett to the cops.
向警方告发了布雷特 你可无处躲藏
No. You... you can't say that.
不 你不能这么说
Then talk to us.
那就跟我们说
Or are you in a hurry to find out where you spirit goes next?
还是你急着让你的精神另寻他处?
The tatts were like a medal of honour...
纹身是荣耀的象征
for taking a life.
取人性命的纪念
The first noble truth of life is suffering.
生活的第一真理就是受难
To live, you must endure.
活着 你必须忍♥受
I can't escape the past, but... I can't live with it either.
我不能逃离过去 但我也不能与之共存
Trust me, Tommy won't say a thing.
相信我 汤米[托马斯昵称]不会说的
And the other fuckers... Brett's on all, mate.
其他那些混账 布雷特都在找
He's very thorough. Ticking them off one by one.
他非常周密 一个一个解决他们
What about the bitch? Shit.
还有那个贱♥人♥呢 操
She's gonna be trouble.
她会是个麻烦
Don't worry. This will be right up Brett's alley.
别担心 正中布雷特的下怀
Who's the bitch?
他们说的贱♥人♥是谁
They always had girls hanging around. Beats me why.
他们身边全是莺莺燕燕的 我怎么知道是谁
Any girls in particular?
有目标人选吗
Yeah. Sally Williams.
有 萨丽·威廉姆斯
Came in by train from the west.
从西部坐火车来的
She was into footy players. Like Toohey.
特别迷恋橄榄球运动员 比如图希
Except Toohey played the field.
可惜图希是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
She took up with Hammers on the rebound.
她分手之后和铁锤在一起了一段时间
Didn't last long.
很快也分手了
The beatings must have got too much.
一定是他的殴打对她来说变得无法承受了
That'd be right.
你说的没错
She didn't report it, or he wasn't charged?
她没报♥警♥吗?还是报♥警♥了他没被起诉?
Well, cops usually look the other way for a reason.
你知道的 警♥察♥总有他们的理由
Are you saying he was somebody's informant?
你是想说他曾是某人的线人?
Maybe still is.
也许现在也是
Sally Williams.
萨丽·威廉姆斯
What's this?
你是?
I'm Detective Lustigman.
我是勒斯汀曼探员
I wondered if I could come inside and have a talk?
我能进去说两句吗
What about? Kyle Hampton.
说什么 凯尔·汉普顿
Who is it, Mum? Um, no one, Jason. Go to your room.
妈 谁来了 没谁 杰森 回你屋子去
Uh... don't know any Kyle Hampton.
我不认得有谁叫凯尔·汉普顿的
I don't think you understand.
我想你没听明白
We believe he might be looking for you.
我们认为他可能在找你
We can protect you. We can make sure he can't get to you.
我们能保护你 可以让他永远都找不到你
Like he couldn't get to Toohey.
就像他找不到图希一样吗
Do you know something about Mr Toohey's death?
关于图希的死 你是不是知道点什么
No. Don't know anything.
不 我什么都不知道
I... I don't want anything to do Sally.
我... 我可不想和 萨丽
with the cops, I don't want anything to do with Hammers.
和警♥察♥扯上关系 我不想和铁锤扯上关系
I just want to live my...
我就想过我的...
Oh, Christ.
哦 天哪
Please go.
你快走吧
Nick, yep, I've got eyes on a black Ute.
尼克 是我 我发现了一辆黑色的轻型货车
It's gotta be the headquarters.
这应该就是他们的老巢
I don't know who's cooking for them.
我不知道谁在帮他们制毒
Hammers is involved... I just don't know how.
铁锤一定和这个有关... 我只是不知道怎么有关
How do you want to play it?
你想怎么办
Get a warrant and see what they've got?
申请个逮捕证然后看看他们这里都有什么?
I know Peel's gagging for results, but let's keep our powder dry.
我知道皮尔很想出成果 但我们最好还是谨慎点
Hammers is slippery.
铁锤很狡猾
I don't want him going away for a couple of years for drugs.
我可不想他因为毒品蹲几年就出来了
I want him for murder.
我想让他被定谋杀罪