剧集 | 深水迷案(2016) | 导航列表
Look, Stout's a bloodhound. If it was out there, he'd find it.
司陶特鼻子灵得跟猎犬一样 只要信息存在于某处 他就一定能找到的
It's already getting a reaction. Jill, can you play the tape?
这事已经引起一些反响了 吉尔 你能放一下那个带子吗?
Brett's got to go. He's a fucking loose cannon.
布雷特是肯定要走的 他太他妈我行我素了
He attacked a female cop, and you know who she is.
他袭击了一名女性警员 你知道她是谁
You're paranoid. No-one's talked to us.
是你多疑了 还没人找我们谈话呢
We're not under any suspicion.
没人怀疑我们
Toohey's freaking.
图希显得很紧张
Is Toohey going to talk? Because if he talks, we all go down.
图希会说出去吗? 要是他一说 我们就都完了
No. No, Toohey won't talk. He's got too much to lose.
不 不 图希不会说的 不然他就会失去太多东西的
He might as well top himself.
他还不如自杀
Bloody hell.
他妈的
You know about this?
你知道这事?
Yeah, it's me. Take it down.
知道 是我做的 把它弄下来
No, I'm not taking it down.
不 我不会把它拿下来的
There's someone luring people with that app,
现在有人用这个应用引诱别人
and then killing them. You shouldn't be on it yourself.
然后再杀害他们 你不应该上这个应用
And neither should you.
你也不应该
Don will flip if he finds out.
要是唐发现了会气疯了的
Why? Because his son was gay?
为什么? 因为他的儿子时同性恋吗?
Because this will hurt him,
因为这会伤害他
Tori. Look, Don's not going to know,
托丽 唐不会知道的
'cause Don doesn't want to know a thing about any of it.
因为Don根本就不想知道关于这事的任何消息
Do you realise we've never even once
你意识到了我们一次都没有
talked about the night that Shane died?
谈过谢恩死的那晚的事吗?
Do you know we've never had one fucking conversation?
你知道我们他妈的一次都没有交流过吗?
Oscar, it was me.
奥斯卡 是我
I went into his room. I found those magazines.
我进了他的房♥间 我找到的那些杂♥志♥
And I went and told Mum and Dad about it.
然后我去跟爸妈说了这事
I still don't fucking know why I did that.
我现在还不明白自己他妈为什么要这么做
You were 11, for Christ's sake.
要知道你那时才十一岁啊
No, I knew what I was doing. I was trying to get him in trouble.
不 我那时很清楚自己在干嘛 我想给他制♥造♥点麻烦
And the fight...
那场吵架...
Mum was just crying, and Dad screaming and screaming.
妈妈一个劲在那哭 爸爸就叫啊喊啊
Shane walks out the door.
谢恩走出家门
It was Christmas Eve.
那是平安夜啊
I never saw my brother again.
之后我再也没见过我哥哥了
Hey...
嘿...
Hey, it's all right.
嘿 没事的
Thanks for your call.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
I did all I could to make my life good...
我尽一切所能想过得好点...
and then you ruined that with one story.
但是你却用一个故事就把一切都毁了
Best and fairest is a thug.
最美好的东西反而是个强盗
But I didn't do anything.
但我什么都没做
I have a witness, Toohey.
我有一个目击者 图希
I was a witness myself. That's not a crime.
我自己就是个目击者 可这并不犯法
But you didn't come forward, and that is.
但你没有站出来 那就犯法了
And now two men, maybe more, have been killed.
而现在已经有两人 也许不止俩人 已经被杀害了
Look, I'm convinced
我确信
that what you witnessed
你目击的事情
is connected to these present-day killings.
与现在的谋杀案有关联
You just have to talk.
你只要开口就可以了
Speaking out has a price.
开口是要付出代价的
You knew this day would come.
你知道这一天会来临的
I can't predict anything, but I do know people value honesty.
虽然我不能预言任何事 但我知道人们是很看中诚实的
Really?
真的吗?
Christmas Eve,
平安夜
Chalmers and Peel took a weapon off you and Hammers.
查莫斯和皮尔 从你和铁锤身上缴获了一件武器
Who was the victim?
受害者是谁?
I don't know. Oh, for fuck's sake.
我不知道 哦 妈的
You are wasting my time. Look.
你简直是在浪费我的时间 听着
I grew up with Hammers, but I never liked him.
我铁锤一起长大 但我从来就不喜欢他
I bumped into him on the way home from the team Christmas party.
我在从球队的圣诞派对回家的路上碰到他的
He was...
他...
pissed out of it, and he was waving a lead pipe in my face,
气得不行 拿着一根铅管在我眼前挥来挥去
and saying that he'd killed another faggot.
还说他会再杀一个同性恋的
And I asked him who, and he said, "Oh, you'll never believe it."
我就问他是谁 他说 "你不会相信的"
Then the cops grabbed us and Peel drove me home that night.
然后警♥察♥就抓到了我们 皮尔那晚开车送了我回家
He said to me, "You want a career in professional football,
他跟我说 你要是想在职业足球界干出一番事业
"You've got to turn your back on scum like Hammers."
就得远离铁锤这样的人♥渣♥x7f
And I did.
然后我就照他说的做了
My brother was gay.
我哥哥是个同性恋
He died Christmas Eve, 1989.
他死于1989年的平安夜
I can't tell you what I don't know.
我不知道的事总不能瞎编给你是吧
Who did you see killed?
你看见谁被杀了?
We were young.
我们当时都很年轻
High on speed.
冲动鲁莽
Hammers was revving up the boys, and...
铁锤正在煽动那些男生 然后...
and this bloke came along, they just jumped on him.
然后有个家伙出现了 他们就蜂拥向他
Set on him with clubs and...
用棍棒攻击他...
He was bleeding. "I'm a fireman.
他流血了 "我是个消防员
You made a mistake. Let me walk on."
你们弄错了 放开我"
They just picked him up and threw him over the edge.
他们把他抬了起来丢下了悬崖
What did you do?
那你做了些什么?
I shut my eyes.
我闭上了眼睛
I was afraid to see.
不敢看
But the sound he made when he went over...
但他掉下去时发出的那声音...
When that poor bastard hit the rocks,
当这个可怜的家伙撞到岩石上时
I knew I had to hide who I was for the rest of my life.
我就知道自己余生不得不掩藏起自己的身份了
The victim was Ned Davies.
受害人是奈德·戴维斯
His father needs to know.
他父亲有权知道这事
No. I did this for you.
不 我是为了你才说的
You ask me to repeat this, I'll deny it.
假如你要求我再陈述一次 我是不会干的
This has to finish.
这事得了结
The only choice you have is whether you come in,
你唯一的选择就是 要么你参与进来
make a statement, make it official,
做出一份官方声明
or you wear a wire and you get Hammers to talk.
或者带上窃听器 想办法让铁锤说出来
I'll come in with Mawbrey, first thing.
首先 我会和莫布里一起
I'll make a statement, but that's all.
然后我会发出一份申明 但仅此而已
What you do after that, that's up to you.
之后你要做些什么 完全取决于你
When I was a boy,
小时候
my father told me that God knew everything about me,
我父亲告诉我 上帝对我的一切都了如指掌
the good and bad,
不管是好的还是坏的方面
but he loved me anyway.
但他还是一如既往地爱我
And Dad said,
然后我爸说
since there could be no secrets from God,
既然与上帝之前不存在任何秘密
then there should be no secrets between me and Dad.
那我与我爸之前也不应该有任何秘密
But I was afraid, and...
但我很怕...
I kept some secrets that I shouldn't have...
我保守了些不该保守的秘密...
and a man was killed.
一个人因此被杀了
Now I'm going to speak out.
现在我要开口说出来
And some people might say things about me that might be hurtful,
有些人可能会说一些很伤人的关于我的事情
and your friends...
你们的朋友...
your friends might even reject you.
你们的朋友甚至会排斥你们
But...
但是...
if that happens, come to me,
假如这些事发生了的话 来找我
and we'll work it out together.
我们一起解决
Nick.
尼克
It's Toohey.
是图希
Toohey... he was like a bloody son.
图希... 他就像我儿子一样
Yeah, I want the prick who did it.
我要抓住这个混账
Who found him? Oscar Taylor.
谁发现的 奥斯卡·泰勒
He's Eddy Everywhere.
他真是无处不在啊
Whoever killed him took him by surprise
杀害他的人一定是出其不意
or was someone he knew and trusted. Like a lawyer.
是一个他了解并且信任的人 比如律师
I'm dismayed and devastated at the news of my client's death.
听到我委托人的死讯我也很惊愕
I have nothing further to add.
其他无可奉告
The DNA test results you requested? Blood on the lead pipe?
你要的铅管上血迹的DNA结果
Sure?
确定吗
What happened, Oscar?
发生什么了 奥斯卡
You want to blame someone for your loss?
你想把责任怪在被人身上吗