好 对不起 对不起
OK. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
好了 你看 好了 好了
Look, done. Done, done, done, done, done.
真棒 你太勇敢了
Good boy, you're so brave!
贴上丛林创可贴就好了
Now we're just gonna put the jungle plaster on.
没那么可怕 对吗 你真勇敢
That wasn't so bad, was it? So brave.
准备好了吗
Ready?
汤姆·肯德里克来电
好了
OK, right.
预备 贴好啦
Ready, steady, go.
你可真勇敢 真勇敢
You were so brave, you were so brave.
去吃麦片吧
Right, go get cereal. Go.
找你哥哥去
Go find your brother.
让他给你拿吃的 好吗
Tell him he can get some for you, OK?
你是特意等到移植完胚胎才告诉我的吗
Did you wait till the embryos went in before you told me?
史蒂夫
Steve.
我们在2018年9月15日前后发生了性行为
We had sex on or about the 15th September, 2018.
过程中对方有令我不安的蛮横行为
There was a domineering element to the sex, which unnerved me.
他把我的脸按到门上
He pushed my face against the door.
事后我们从未谈及此事
There was never any discussion about it afterwards,
也再未发生性行为
and it never happened again.
我没有和伴侣或其他人提起此事
I didn't discuss it with my partner or anyone else,
但从凯特的一些话语来看
although, from some things she said,
我觉得她可能知道了
I felt that Kate may have known.
这份证词你满意吗
Are you happy with that?
是的
Yeah.
请你浏览一遍 然后签字好吗
If you'd just have a quick scan through and sign it for me.
好的
Sure.
这事必须告诉史蒂夫
We'll have to let Steve know.
我已经和他说了
I've already told him, so...
今天过得不容易吧
Rough day, eh?
我又做错什么了
What the fuck I done now?
找到你的单车了
I found your bike.
在肯德里克家附近
Out near the Kendricks' house.
我的耐克鞋没找到吗
Didn't find my Nikes, did you?
你知道它怎么会在那吗
Any idea how it got there?
鬼知道
Fuck knows!
当时是在开派对吗
Were you having a party?
那双耐克花了八十镑呢
80 quid, those Nikes cost.
你的小伙伴都嗑药 是吧
All your little pals on the nox, were they?
那是哪天晚上
What night was that?
无可奉告
No comment.
这不是录口供
Look, this isn't an interview.
用不着说这话
You don't have to say no comment.
来一根
Here.
是着火那天晚上吗
Was it the night of the fire?
你看到什么了吗
Did you see something?
我不想把任何人扯进来 史蒂夫
I don't wanna get anyone in the shit, Steve.
凯特·肯德里克
我不想再这样了
I don't want to feel like this any more!
-你好 杰丝 -你好
- Hello, Jess. - Hi.
你好 亲爱的 我是卡罗尔 抱歉打扰
Hello, love, it's Carol. Sorry to be a pest.
汤姆坚持要找你
Tom's been struggling to get hold of you.
你还能去卡勒姆和露丝家接他回来吗
Are you still OK to collect him from Callum and Ruth's?
记得告诉我 再见
Let me know. Bye.
够暖和吗
Are you warm enough?
我很好
I'm fine.
你有没有
Have you told the police...
告诉警♥察♥
about...
我们那次的事
what happened with us that time?
告诉他们干什么
Why would I tell them that?
你不觉得可能有关联吗
Don't you think it might matter?
你和他们说了吗
Have you told them?
没有
No.
你想开电热毯吗
Do you want the electric blanket on?
别管了 妈
Don't fuss, Mum.
卡罗尔
Carol.
我知道一点凯特的经历
I knew a bit of what Kate went through,
夏洛特的事
you know, with Charlotte.
产后抑郁什么的
Baby blues and...
但以前不一样
It was different back then, though.
没人会去谈论它
No-one really talked about it.
我们不确定就是这个原因
Well, we don't know that's what it's about...
还不确定 对吧
Not for sure, do we?
我不知道该跟他说什么
I don't know what to say to him.
我能抽烟吗
Can I smoke?
这里不行 抱歉 迪伦
Not in here. Sorry, Dylan.
你介意我们叫你迪伦吗
Do you mind if we call you Dylan?
是我的名字 所以
It's my name, so....
我们想录像 你不介意吧
We'd like to record this, if it's all right with you?
随便
Whatever.
你离得有多远
How far away were you?
大概八米吧
Eight metres, maybe.
当时很黑
And it was dark.
是 但我们生了火有亮光
Yeah, but there was light from our fire, so...
还很烫
It's, er, it's hot.
谢谢
Thanks.
是女孩中的哪一个
Which one of the girls was it?
你看见了吗
Did you see?
艾米丽
Emily.
你百分百确定吗
You're absolutely sure about that?
我表弟跟她是同学
My little cousin's in her class at school.
她最后肯定跟你
She must've said something...
说了什么 汤姆
at the end, Tom.
她在跑
She was running...
她摔倒了
she fell,
然后他追上了她
and he caught up with her.
你想怎样 杰丝
What do you want, Jess?
谁追上了她
Who did?
她爸爸
Her dad.
是他
It's him.
我们有目击者了
We have a witness.
-杰丝 -嗯
- Jess? - Yeah.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在
I'm, er...
我在车上
I'm in the car.
一会打给你
I'll call you back.
你要走了吗
You off?
得去接孩子们
Just need to pick the boys up.
她那么爱你 你知道吗
She loved you so much, you know that?
她最后精神不正常了
She wasn't in her right mind, at the end,
我只能想到这个
that's all I can think.
如果她精神正常 就不会这样对我们了
She wouldn't have done this to us if she was in her right mind.
嗯
Yeah.
向孩子们问好
Love to the boys.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
妈妈 不 不
Mummy, no! No!