小镇疑案
第一集
♪ 我从旧地踏上新途 ♪
♪ And it's from the old I travel to the new ♪
♪ 让我与你一同旅行 ♪
♪ Keep me travelling along with you ♪
好了 哪个是椭圆的
Right, so which one's the oval?
-这个 -艾瑞斯 很好
- This one! - Iris, well done!
我们现在要画什么部分了
So which part are we going to do next?
-花瓣 -花瓣 没错 很好
- Petals! - The petals. That's right. Well done.
用海绵蘸取颜料
So, dab your sponge into the paint,
和刚才画圆一样
just like you did with the circle.
你画的这个花瓣可真大
That's a very big petal you're doing there!
真好 画得好 夏洛特 画得真好
That's great, well done, Charlotte. That's very good!
好了 赶紧把花瓣画好
Right, start finishing doing your petals
我们马上要画下一个形状了
and we're going to move on to the next shape in a minute.
真好看 画得好 萝拉
That's beautiful! Well done, Lola.
-颜色选得很好 -好点了吗 是因为你的头发
- Very good choice of colour. - Better? Yeah, it's just your hair.
把手指在颜料里蘸一蘸
So you're going to dunk your finger,
然后从花开始 用一条直线往下
and then you're going to paint the stalk in a straight line
画出花梗 一直画到画的底部
from your flower, all the way down to the bottom of your picture.
-再多画一点 -大家把手举起来
- A bit more on there. - Everyone, show me your hands.
-你们的手有多脏 -超级脏
- How mucky are your hands? - Very mucky!
谁的手最脏
Who's got the muckiest hands?
我
Me!
接下来要注意的是
Now, what we're going to do is,
不要和自己的伙伴分开
we're going to stay in these partners.
等我们到街上时
So when we go out on the street,
你们要记住自己的伙伴是谁
I need you to remember who your partner is.
这幅画太好看了 好了
That one is beautiful! OK.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
-回来 -快回来 你的伙伴是谁
- Get back. - Get back, please! Who's your partner?
和你的伙伴一起走
Get with your partner!
我们要和每个人打招呼 挥挥手
We're going to say hello to everybody. Give them a wave!
回到那边 左转 然后再左转
Go back down there, left, left again.
好了 大家都到围栏旁边来
Right, everyone up by the side of the fence here.
往前走 我们就在这里看单车
Straight down, this is where we're going to see the bikes.
走吧
There we go!
继续往前走 继续往前走 往前走
Keep going down. Keep going down. Straight down!
-往前走 看看能不能看到单车 -爸爸
- Straight down. Let's see if we can see the bikes. - Hi, Dad!
站到围栏后面
Right behind the barriers.
请进
Come in!
快到时间了 汤姆
Nearly time, Tom.
第一名
一分钟后到达
ETA one minute.
收到 你收到了吗 泰勒
Copy. You get that, Taylor?
一分钟后到达 收到
ETA one minute. Copy that.
各位 还有一分钟
One minute, everyone!
你能行
这就没了吗
Was that it?
对 应该是的
Yeah, I think that's it.
是吗
Is that right?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
给你
Here you go.
你知道这热量有多高吗
Do you know how many points that is?
天呐 吃吧 女人
Oh, for God's sake. Have it, woman.
等我称完体重再给我
Give it to me after the weigh-in.
好吧 那我帮你留着
Fine. I'm going to save it for you.
但我不知道你为什么还要减肥
But I don't even know why you are still going,
你的身材很好
'cos you look great.
想方设法地出来透透气
Any excuse to get out the house.
即便会谈及复合碳水化合物
Even if it does involve a talk on complex carbs.
酒难道不是复合碳水化合物吗
Isn't wine a complex carb?
不 别
Oh, no. No!
别诱惑我
No, don't tempt me.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
说实话 我觉得有点厌倦了
Yeah, I'm just a bit bored of it all, to be honest.
不过下周就要移植胚胎了
But the embryos go back in next week, so...
这次会成功的
It'll be worth it this time.
一定会
It will.
我有很好的预感
I have a good feeling.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
真是笨蛋
What dickheads!
就不该让他们靠近火
They shouldn't be allowed near fire.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
棚锁套件
挂锁和搭扣
快看汤姆
Look at Tom!
他们又吵起来了
They're at it again.
上周末他们跟我过
Last weekend, I had them.
-再之前那周 -让她滚蛋就是了
- The weekend before that... - Just tell her to fuck off.
-你愿意的话我可以去说 -别别别
- I'll tell her if you want. - No. Don't. Don't!
-就两个小时 -不是
- It's two hours. - No, it's not!
-每次都这样 -什么 才不是每次
- It's every fucking time! - What?! It's not every fucking time!
-你好 -你好
- Hiya. - Hiya.
珊德拉希望我们这周日照顾孩子们
Sandra wants us to have the boys Sunday.
就几个小时
Just for a few hours.
好 我不介意 什么时候送来都行
Yeah. I don't mind. Just bring them round whenever.
谢谢你 杰丝
Thank you, Jess.
看见没 就该这样
See? That's how it's done.
我不介意 史蒂夫 真不介意
I don't mind, Steve. I don't mind.
-我知道 但她 -准备好
- I know, but she... - Here we go!
转圈
Spin!
预备 转圈
Ready? Spin!
好了 伙计们
All right, boys.
好 很好 非常好
Very, very good. Well done!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy. Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
小伙计 怎么了
Oh, mate, what's happened?
他烧到胳膊了 他刚才捅火来着
He burnt his arm. He was poking the fire.
过来 我们过来坐下
Aw, come here! Let's go and sit down.
很好
Well done!
你真是个勇敢的孩子
You have been such a brave boy.
-他很勇敢 对吧 艾瑞斯 -给你
- Hasn't he been a brave boy, Iris, eh? - You have it.
-你该说什么 -谢谢你
- What do you say? - Thank you.
真是贴心的小姑娘
You're a lovely girl.
你要叫它什么名字
What you going to call it?
布拉德利
Bradley.
-一瓶白葡萄酒 -哪种
- Bottle of white wine. - What kind?
随便哪瓶破烂白葡萄酒都行
That's it. Literally any old crappy stuff.
把羊肉放在架子上 加点胡萝卜 还有洋葱
Shove the lamb on a rack, couple of carrots, couple of onions...
-芹菜 -对 芹菜
- Celery! - Celery. Yeah.
-放进烤箱 就这样 -听起来不错
- Shove it in the oven. That's it. - Sounds amazing.
没错
Yeah. It is.
-真的很不错 -你想我们几点过来
- It's really amazing. - What time do you want us?
-七点半行吗 -好
- 7.30? - OK.
很好
Perfect!
别让我喝酒
Don't let me drink.
杰丝 我是你的医生 喝一杯不会怎样的
Jess, as your GP, one drink won't do you any harm.
-听见没 他最清楚了 -没错
- You see? This man knows. - Yes.
-再见 伙计 -晚安 伙计
- See you, mate. - Night, mate.
-晚安 亲爱的 -再见 小伙子们
- Night, darling. - Bye, boys!
晚安 小姑娘们
Night, girls!
-睡个好觉 -晚安 凯特
- Sleep well. - Night, Kate.
-晚安 -晚安 史蒂夫 睡个好觉
- Night-night. - Night, Steve. You sleep well.
你也是
You too.
-晚安 小姑娘们 -再见
- Night, girls! - Bye!
来吧
Come on!
晚安
Nigh-night!
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight! - Night.
挺开心的 不是吗
That was lovely, wasn't it?
完美
Perfect.
我真的不在乎 史蒂夫
I really don't give a shit, Steve.
我知道你不在乎 但是...
I know you don't, but...
她欺负人 几乎每周末都这样
She takes the piss. It's almost every weekend.