Stevo!
-你们怎么样 -挺好的
- You lot all right? - Yeah.
你看到尸体了吗
You see the bodies?
看起来什么样子 像生化危机吗
What they look like? Resident Evil?
今晚别嗑药了好吗 迪伦
Stay off the nox for one night, Dylan?
别闹了
Stop it!
挂锁这个线索不错 史蒂夫
Nice work on the padlock, Steve.
-还有...这个是给你的 -谢谢
- And this... Yeah, this one's for you. - Thank you.
再试一次
Try again.
弹得不好
Bad bounce.
-爸爸 -准备好了吗 开始
- Dad! - OK, ready? Go.
医生 你在做什么
Doc! What are you doing?
这是你的病人吗
Is this your patient?
病人艾瑞斯
Patient Iris.
艾瑞斯怎么了
What's wrong, Iris?
我踢足球又伤到腿了
I hurt my leg at football, again.
我想医生会照顾好你的 别担心
I think the doctor's gonna take care of you, don't worry.
没到周末就开始抽大♥麻♥
Smoking a spliff on a school night?!
-你在录像吗 -没有
- Is that on? - No?
-就是在录像 混♥蛋♥ -快关掉
- It is, you bastard. - Turn it off!
快关掉
Turn it off!
费内比医院
不 是我的
No, it's mine!
-妈妈 -婆婆都是这个样子
- Mummy! - It's what they do, mother-in-laws.
这就是婆婆的存在意义
You know, it's why they're here.
给你找不痛快
You know, to make you feel bad.
-艾瑞斯 轮到夏洛特玩了 -但她刚玩过
- Iris, it's Charlotte's go. - But she had it before.
-我不管 给她 -不
- I don't care. Give it to her. - No!
-妈妈 -再说了 你为什么要在乎她的看法
- Mummy... - I mean, why do you care what she thinks, anyway?
-妈妈 -重要的是汤姆
- Mum! - I mean, it's Tom that matters.
而他爱死你了
And he fricking adores you.
-是我的 -真的吗
- It's mine. - Is that right?
可是我好无聊 艾瑞斯
But Iris, I'm really bored.
-我不管 -妈妈
- I don't care. - Mummy!
快给她 立刻给她
Just give it to her! Give it to her now!
史蒂夫来电
你把我们吓坏了
You gave us such a fright.
她做了什么
What did she do?