Did I?
我可能是有点
Well, I suppose I've been...
紧张不安 可能吧
feeling a bit on edge, maybe.
心神不宁
A bit uneasy.
我不确定这是不是焦虑
I'm not sure if that's... If that's the right word, so.
为什么心神不宁
Uneasy about what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是怎么排解这些感觉的
How do you cope with those feelings?
我遛狗散步
I go for a walk with the dog,
看电视
watch telly.
就
Just...
你知道的
You know...
我没有去森林追她
I did not chase her out there.
我们可以给予反证
That's for us to disprove, then.
-目击者是谁 -他们不能告诉我们
- Who's the witness? - They can't tell us.
目击者是受保护人
They've been classed as a vulnerable, so...
你知道是谁录的口供吗
Do you know who took the statement?
柯林斯高级警探 达林顿警探
DCI Collins, DC Darlington.
这是官方记录 对吗
That's the official statement, though, right?
-他之前见了谁 -我不知道
- Who'd he go to before? - I don't know.
-一定是史蒂夫 -汤姆
- It'll be Steve. - Tom.
我跟你说一定是史蒂夫
It'll be Steve, I'm telling you.
你去调查一下
See what you can find out.
-没那么容易 -真要命
- It's not that easy. - Oh, fuck's sake.
快去查 给我查出来
Find out. Just find out.
现在的情况对你很不利 汤姆
There's a lot going against you, Tom.
间接证据 贷款 债务
There's circumstantial evidence the mortgages, the debts.
去你的
Fuck you.
你是说不需要我的服务了吗
Are you saying you no longer require my services?
我是说去你的
I'm saying fuck you.
-我想办法试试 -很好
- I'll see what I can do. - Good.
不保证结果
No promises.
天啊
Jesus.
心理咨♥询♥怎么样
So how was the counselling?
浪费时间 问我做了什么梦 都是废话
Waste of time. Asked about dreams and all the crap.
告诉过你了
Told you.
-妮基来了 -很好
- Nicky's here. - Great.
-她想干吗 -希望是达成认罪协议
- What's she want? - Hopefully working up a plea deal.
他已经开始对你施压了 对吗
Been on at you already, has he?
他很固执 我得承认
He's persistent, I'll give him that.
固执的意思是讨人厌
For persistent, reads pain in the arse.
我无法评论
I couldn't possibly comment.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Listen, is there somewhere we can talk?
为什么不选好喝点的
Why not something that doesn't taste of pish?
在促销 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
It's on offer. Two for one.
-迪伦 你是偷不是买♥♥ -你好吗 史蒂夫
- You were nicking them, Dylan. - All right, Steve-oh?
-你可以送我回家吗 -太多次了 迪
- You going to give me a lift home? - One too many times, Dyl.
-不是吧 -不好意思 伙计
- Ah, man. Really? - Sorry, mate.
价值二十镑的酒
20 quid's worth of booze.
犯不着记录在案吧
It's hardly worth the paperwork, eh?
-十镑 因为在促销 -别再说促销了
- Ten quid, cos of the offer. - Shut up about the offer.
好
All right.
全名
Full name.
-帮帮忙 史蒂夫 -姓名
- Oh, come on, Steve-oh. - Name.
你欠我人情 你知道的
You fucking owe me one. You know you do.
姓名 迪伦
Name, Dylan.
迪伦·弗朗西斯·德纳姆-约翰逊
Dylan Francis Denham-Johnson.
请往前走
Forward, please.
伸开双臂
Arms out.
路上顺利吗
You get here OK?
有点堵车
Bit of traffic, but...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我需要你帮我做点事 好吗 妈
I need you to do some things for me, OK, Mum?
我需要你帮我订几本书
I need you to order some books for me.
警♥察♥告诉我孩子们的事了
The police told me about the girls.
几本法律书 书名我发电邮给你
A few legal books. I'll e-mail you the titles.
她们血液中的胰岛素
The insulin in their blood.
你知道自己的邮箱吗
You know your e-mail?
她们的血液中怎么会有胰岛素
How did insulin get in their blood?
我给你建的邮箱 谷歌♥账号♥
The one I set up for you, the Google account.
你记得密♥码♥吗
You remember the password?
我写下来放在哪里了
I've got it written down somewhere.
他们给我的法律援助屁用没有
Now, look, the legal aid they've given me is a piece of shit.
我们可能需要考虑再次抵押农场
We might need to think about re-mortgaging the farm again.
我不知道能不能做到
I don't know I can.
给银行打个电♥话♥
Just give the bank a call.
给他们打电♥话♥
Give them a call.
还有...
And maybe...
-还有什么 -露丝和卡勒姆怎么样了
- Maybe what? - How are Ruth and Callum?
-我还没见过他们 -看看他们能不能帮忙
- I haven't seen them. - Maybe see if they'll help.
妈
Mum?
你不是已经欠他们钱了吗
Don't you already owe them money?
去找他们就是了
Just go and see them.
我的脑子都被搞坏了
It's fucked me up in the head.
-我变得疑神疑鬼 -大♥麻♥就是这样 迪伦
- Got me all paranoid and shit. - That's the skunk, Dylan.
我不知道我能不能做到 史蒂夫
I don't know if I can do it, Steve-oh.
也许我可以更改我的证词
Maybe I could change my statement.
你♥爸♥妈会怎么说
What would your mum and dad say?
也许你可以找人谈谈
Maybe you could talk to somebody.
太迟了 已经记录在案了
It's too late. It's done.
也许你可以...
Maybe you could...
你不准改
You're not fucking changing it.
你不准改 明白吗
You're not changing it. All right?
操
Fuck.
少来这套 迪伦
Get off that shit, Dylan.
操
Fuck.
她在跑
She was running...
她摔倒了 然后他追上了她
and she fell and he caught up with her.
谁追上了她
Who did?
她爸爸
Her dad.
睡眠怎么样
How's the sleep?
我总是做梦
I've been having these...dreams.
关于火灾的梦
About the fire?
只是梦而已
They're just dreams.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
只是梦而已
They're just dreams.
你经历了严重的创伤 史蒂夫
You've experienced significant trauma, Steve.
经历了那些事 谁都会受创的
Anyone would be scarred by what you went through.
我们抓住了
We got him...
犯下这事的人
The guy who did it.
那个父亲
The father.
对此你有什么感觉
How do you feel about that?
挺好
Good.
给凯特 还有那些女孩讨回了公道
Justice for Kate, for those little girls.
我觉得挺好的
I feel good.
那就好
Good.
你应该来上课 杰丝
You should come to a class, Jess.
我又在学校礼堂开健身课了
I'm starting up Keep Fit again in the school hall.
周四的课 你应该来试试
Thursday's circuits. You should come.
嗯 我想来的
Yeah, I'm trying to,
但我现在还得悠着点
I'm taking it easy at the moment though, so...
也对 当然了
Oh, God, yeah, of course.
你什么时候做检查
But when do you do the test?
还有一周
A week.
那好 我为你们祈祷
Right, well, I've got my fingers crossed.
祈祷顺利 对吧
Aye. Fingers crossed, eh?
说到这个
Talking of which...
-卢克 -怎么了
- Luke. - What?
没怎么 我就是
No, I was...
我想等合适的时机再
Well, I want to wait for the right moment to...
大家手里都有啤酒 不就再好不过吗