我知道 我知道她欺负人
I know. I know she takes the piss.
不过没关系
But it doesn't matter.
我带他们去公园逛逛就行了
You know, I'll just take them to the park or something.
你太好了
You're too good.
我就是受不了争论
I just can't be arsed with the arguing.
爸爸 杰丝
Dad. Jess.
爸爸 杰丝
Dad, Jess!
有贼
There's a burglar.
轮到你去了
It's your go.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
-见鬼 -史蒂夫 凯特
- Oh, fuck! - Steve! Kate!
见鬼
Fuck!
凯特
Kate!
琳 你看见他们了吗
Lynn, have you seen them?
-我觉得他们还在里面 -艾瑞斯
- I think they're still in there. - Iris!
-艾米丽 -凯特
- Emily! - Kate!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
凯特
Kate!
汤姆
Tom!
帮我抬下梯子
Help me with the ladder.
你要赶快
You need to hurry up.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
汤姆 凯特
Tom! Kate!
等一下 史蒂夫
Wait a minute, Steve.
快点 给我
Come on! Give it here.
艾瑞斯 凯特
Iris! Kate!
小心
Careful.
凯特
Kate!
凯特
Kate!
-没事 -夏洛特
- It's all right. - Charlotte!
史蒂夫 我来了
Steve, I'm coming up.
杰丝 孩子们在哪
Jess, where's the kids?
-我不知道 -孩子们在哪
- I don't know. - Where's the kids?
他们没回应
They're not answering.
孩子们
Girls!
孩子们
Girls!
-凯特 -汤姆
- Kate! - Tom!
凯特
Kate!
里面有人
There's people in there!
凯特
Kate!
史蒂夫 过来
Steve! Come over here!
拖她过来 拖她过来
Bring her up, bring her up.
凯特
Kate!
我不知道 他们没回应
I don't know. They're not answering.
-没人回应 -夏洛特
- No-one's answering. - Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
凯特
Kate!
汤姆
Tom!
孩子们
Girls!
凯特
Kate!
来 给她垫着
Here. Lie her on this.
这边 好了
There we go, that's it.
-好了 凯特 -她有呼吸吗
- All right, Kate. - Is she breathing?
马克
Mark?
她有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
-凯特 凯特 -把她的头向后仰
- Kate. Kate! - Get her head back. Get her head back.
这样吗
Like this?
听听她有没有呼吸
See if you can hear her breathing.
没有 我听不到
No, I can't hear her.
好的 你做得很好
OK, OK, you're doing the right thing.
汤姆
Tom!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
孩子们呢 史蒂夫
What about the girls, Steve?
杰丝
OK, Jess,
到这边来好吗
could you come round here, please?
-继续像我这样按压 -什么意思
- Keep pressing like I'm doing. - What do you mean?
孩子们呢 她们在哪 史蒂夫
The kids, where are the kids, Steve?
史蒂夫 你看见孩子们了吗
Steve, did you see the girls?
你看见孩子们了吗
Did you see the girls?
凯特 醒醒啊
Come on, Kate!
托马斯·肯德里克 烟雾吸入
-最后一个到的是笨蛋 -等等
- Last one there is a rotten egg. - Oh, wait up.
妈妈
Mum.
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, love?
你带蜡烛了吗
Did you bring the candles?
我放包里了 我确定
I put them in and I'm sure of it.
妈妈和露丝外婆做了带亮片的蛋糕
Mummy and Nana Ruth made a cake with sparkles on it.
而且亮片可以吃
And you can eat the sparkles.
亮片居然可以吃
You can eat the sparkles?!
真是太好了
Well, isn't that lovely?
你好 妈妈
How are you, Mum?
-我们就不能去打保龄球吗 -夏洛特选的
- We couldn't have gone bowling? - Charlotte's choice.
你没法跟五岁小孩讨价还价
You don't argue with a five-year-old, do you? Eh?
艾瑞斯 等等
Iris, wait!
艾瑞斯 等等我们
Iris, wait for us.
你怎么踢进去的
How did that get in?
-冲啊 埃利奥特 快射门 -不公平
- Oh! Go, Elliot, get in. Score now. - That's not fair!
如果你妈多嘴
If your mother says one word...
有我在她不会多嘴的
She's not going to say anything. Not with me here.
她控制不了自己 就像得了抽动秽语症
She can't help herself. It's like Tourette's.
别理她
Just ignore her.
如果你愿意 我可以干掉她
I can take her out if you want.
背摔 扑摔 再来个夹头
Suplex. Frog splash. Get her in a headlock.
来吧
Come on.
停车
Pull over.
停车
Pull over!
-我尽力了 -我知道
- I tried to help. - I know you did.
-我尽力救她们了 对吧 -我知道 深呼吸
- I tried to get them out, didn't I? - I know you did. Breathe.
-对吧 -看着我
- Didn't I? - Look at me.
我们要怎么跟孩子们说
How are we going to tell the boys?
所有尸体都是在房♥子里发现的吗
Were all the bodies found inside the house?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
有松针
Pine needles...
粘在艾米丽的睡衣上
in Emily's pyjamas...
还有脚上
in her feet.
还有这个
And look at this.
看这里
See here?
她们都被注射了某种东西
They've all been injected with something.
知道是什么吗
Any idea what?
毒理学检验结果会尽快送过来
Toxicology are getting back to us as soon as they can.
或许该上报♥警♥署了
Might be time to give the Glasgow boys a call.
警局
地球上的所有生命
Everything that lives...
终有自己的命数
has its time on this planet.
所有的动物
All the animals...
花朵
all the flowers...
人类 都是如此
all the people.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
我们都有时间做自己喜欢的事
We all have time to do the things we like doing,
比如 欢笑
like...laughing,
跳舞
and dancing,
与朋友们玩耍
and playing with our friends.
多数人有大把时光
Most people get lots and lots of time...
要不你们在这坐一会
Why don't you get a seat in there
我去叫她
and I'll...I'll go and fetch her?
他们能活很久
and they live to be very old.
但有时候
But, sometimes...
有些人的生命却很短暂
people only get a little bit of time.
昨晚发生了一件很不幸的事
Last night something very sad happened.