Nice kicks.
我能留着吗
Can I keep 'em?
你猜怎么着 伙计 拿着吧
You know what, mate? You have 'em.
送你了
My treat.
你都这么大了 森林里喝酒不适合你吧
You not getting a bit old for boozing in the forest?
谁说的
Says who?
迪伦 拜托了 先把裤子穿上
Dylan. Please! Just put the trackies on.
我正在穿
I'm doing it.
柯克达罗克小学
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
我那天...
I saw her...
我那天晚上见到她了
I saw her on that night.
她是个人什么样的人 在学校受欢迎吗
What was she like? Was she well-liked at school?
对 大家都喜欢她
Yeah, she was loved.
你和凯特关系很好吗
You and Kate, you were close?
是的 她是我最好的朋友
Yeah. She was my best friend.
所以你们会聊很多吗
So you would've talked quite a lot?
经常聊
All the time.
聊什么呢
What about?
工作 孩子
Work. The kids.
包括夏洛特
Charlotte?
是的
Yeah.
我陪她经历了那一切
Yeah, I was there through all of that.
夏洛特被诊断为脑瘫
Her cerebral palsy diagnosis.
所有的一切
Everything.
凯特谈到过她的婚姻吗
Did Kate talk about her marriage at all?
都是些鸡毛蒜皮的事
Just...normal stuff.
你知道的 就像她不爱收拾 汤姆很整洁
You know, like she's messy, Tom's tidy.
-都是这种事 -没什么特别的吗
- That kind of thing. - But nothing big?
没有
Not really.
-他们看起来很幸福 -是的
- They seemed happy? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我抬不动你
I can't lift you!
来吧
Come on.
-你需要帮忙吗 -不
- Do you need help? - No.
好吧
OK.
对不起 对不起 没事了 没事
I'm sorry. I'm sorry! It's all right, it's OK.
我爱你
I love you.
-我也爱你 -不 我是认真的
- I love you, too. - No, I mean it.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你是不是要吐了
Are you gonna be sick?
可能吧
Maybe.
是的
Yeah.
是的 肯定要吐
Oh, yeah, for sure.
好吧 等等 等等 等等
OK. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
看 这个就放在这里
Look. This is gonna be right here.
我不想再这样了
I don't want to feel like this any more.
老天啊 真是一团糟
Oh, dear God. Look at the state of this!
滚开
Piss off!
看到我要忍♥受什么了吗
See what I have to put up with?
没事 睡一觉就好了 晚安
You're all right, sleep it off. Night, night.
在同乐会当晚
So, on the night of the ceilidh...
给肯德里克家的纪念基金
萨沙·汤普森
或许你现在可以安息了 凯特 亲亲
50英镑
萨沙·汤普森
我可以打电♥话♥给你吗
-给你 -谢谢 看 这张
- Here you go. - Thanks. Look, here's one.
天呐 这是她吗
Oh, my gosh. Is that her?
我们总是在找乐子
We were off our faces all the time.
嗑药 喝酒
Couple of pills, couple of pints.
-十镑就能出去玩一晚 -是啊
- You could do a night out with a tenner. - Yeah.
是凯特的作风
That was Kate.
她聊起我的时候是怎么说的
What did she say when she talked about me?
你是她最好的朋友 你们曾经是室友 对吧
That you were best mates. You shared a flat, right?
自那以后我就没见过她了
That was the last time I saw her.
我们闹翻了
We fell out.
-我不知道这事 -嗯
- Oh, I didn't know that. - Yeah.
为什么闹翻了
About what?
抱歉 这不关我的事
Sorry, no... It's none of my business.
不 不 没事的
Er, no, no. It's fine.
那时我和男友分手了 初恋
I'd split up with my boyfriend. First boyfriend.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 但我还是很伤心
He was an arsehole but I was heartbroken.
凯特那晚不在
Kate was out one night.
汤姆来了 然后
Tom was there and, er...
-你还好吗 -我会好起来的
- How are you? - I'll be fine.
我知道 但你现在还好吗
I know but how are you?
我真的特别难过
I'm really fucking depressed.
说我的前男友配不上我 我特别漂亮
Said I was better than my ex. I was gorgeous.
就像他知道我想听什么似的
Like he knew everything I needed to hear.
这完全是单方面的努力
It's an entirely one-sided process.
史蒂夫要做的只是射到一个杯子里
All Steve's gotta do is wank into a cup!
他只需要对准了
Biggest problem he's got is aiming straight.
对你来说要吃很多药 做很多检查
For you it's all drugs and scans and...
-对 让人心烦意乱 -当然了
- Yeah, it messes with you. - Of course it does.
现在回想起来 那太明显了
I look back and it's so obvious.
我本该看穿的
I should've seen through it.
和史蒂夫谈谈
Talk to Steve.
-怎么谈 -就像现在这样
- How? - Exactly like this.
就像我们正在做的这样
Just exactly like we're doing now.
告诉他你的感受 告诉他你想要的
Tell him what you're feeling. Tell him what you want.
他就是...不想让我和凯特做朋友
He just... He didn't like us being friends.
我一直在想
I keep thinking,
如果我没被他影响
if I hadn't let him get in my head...
如果我当个更好的朋友
If...if I'd been a better friend...
可能事后想起来觉得很简单吧
Easy to look back now, I suppose.
是啊
Yeah.
珊德拉跟你说了卢克的事吗
Sandra tell you about Luke?
据说 他是私人教练
He's a personal trainer, apparently.
他当然是
Course he is.
蠢货
Wanker.
她有考虑过孩子们吗 哪怕一次
Does she even think about the boys? Even once?
她认为他们最近经历的还不够多吗
Does she not think they've been through a lot recently?
我和汤姆做了
I had sex with Tom.
我当时喝醉了
I was drunk.
只做过一次
And it was just once.
妈的
Fuck!
什么时候的事
When?
第一次试管婴儿失败后
After the first IVF.
-我当时很生气 -你很生气吗
- I was angry. - You were angry?
-不是生气 -生谁的气
- Not angry. - With who?
-不 我不是这个意思 -你是这么说的
- No, I didn't mean that. - No, that's what you said.
难过 我是说难过
Sad. I meant sad.
-我很难过 -我知道
- I was sad. - I know.
-我当时也很难过 -我知道 对不起
- I was fucking sad, too. - I know, I'm sorry.
但每个人都说是凯特干的
But everyone is saying this is Kate.
我了解她 她不会这样做
I know her. She wouldn't do this.
而我...
And I...
那次...充满控制欲
It was...it was controlling.
那次我们做 充满控制欲
The sex, it was controlling.
我觉得他操纵了我
I feel like he manipulated me.
我不知道 我...
And I don't know, I...
我还没告诉警♥察♥
I haven't told the police
但我觉得我应该这么做 对吗
but I think I should, shouldn't I?
因为这可能有关联 对吗
Cos it might be relevant, mightn't it? And...
史蒂夫 你得告诉我该怎么做
Steve, you have to tell me what to do.
我们认为是他干的
We think he did it.
我们认为是汤姆杀了她们
We think Tom killed them.
所以
So...
你开车出去了
Did you drive?
还记得我告诉过你这可能有点疼吗 卢
Now, remember I told you this might sting a little bit, Lew, OK?
你真勇敢
You're so brave.
只有一点点疼 只有一点点
Just a little. It's only gonna sting a little. Just a little bit.