我知道这很难理解
And I know it's very hard to understand.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
艾瑞斯和艾米丽
and Iris and Emily
虽然已经离开了我们
may not be with us any more...
但她们现在和妈妈团聚了
but they're all together with their mummy now.
我们花点时间悼念这几位好朋友 好吗
Let's take a moment to remember our wonderful friends, shall we?
让我们记住一起玩耍时的
Let's remember them happy...
欢声笑语
and playing together.
也祝愿肯德里克医生尽快康复
And we hope that Dr. Kendrick gets better very soon.
一个起火点 你觉得呢
One origin, do you think?
看样子是厨房♥
The kitchen, by the looks of it.
大概是什么时间范围
What sort of timeframe are we looking at?
11点23分 凯特给她婆婆卡罗尔打了电♥话♥
Kate made a call to Carol, her mother-in-law, at 11:23.
卡罗尔没听到有人说话 就把电♥话♥挂了
Carol couldn't hear anyone on the line, so she hung up.
第一通报♥警♥电♥话♥是在十五分钟后
The first emergency call was 15 minutes later.
门用挂锁锁上了
This was padlocked?
是的
Yeah.
从外面锁上的
From the outside.
天啊
Christ.
去吧
Go on, then.
快点
Hurry up.
只能买♥♥一个你们分着吃 好吗
Just one thing to share, OK?
吃东西时安静点
Just eat it quietly.
-拿到了 -听见没 埃利奥特
- I've got it. - All right, Elliot?
我来开
I'll open it.
加护病房♥
杰丝
Jess...
卡罗尔
Hi, Carol.
他怎么样了
How is he?
也许他就这么去了反而最好
Maybe it would be best if he just went.
别这样
Come on.
这不是你的真心话
You don't mean that.
她在吃抗抑郁药吗
She was on antidepressants?
一次十毫克
A dose of 10mg.
你降低了她的药量
Which you'd just dropped?
是的 之前是二十毫克
Down from 20, yes.
夏洛特出生后 她的状态很不好
She had a hard time after Charlotte was born.
分娩过程很痛苦
The birth was traumatic,
不过她自己感觉好多了 所以...
but she was feeling much better in herself, so...
是抑郁症
Was it depression?
还是焦虑症
Or anxiety?
都有
A combination.
她之前确实感觉好多了
She was feeling much better in herself.
锁具
-你不喜欢这电影吗 -这是小孩看的电影
- You not enjoying the film? - It's for babies.
那你上楼去看...
Why don't you go upstairs and watch...
-不 -那去玩电脑吧
- No. - Play with your computer, then.
有什么意义 一点意思都没有
What's the point? It's not even interesting.
上楼玩电脑去吧 你饿吗
Go play upstairs to the computer. Are you hungry?
吃点巧克力吧
Get a wee bit of chocolate.
埃利奥特问我他是不是也要死了
Elliot asked if he was gonna die too.
你没告诉我啊
You didn't tell me that.
我告诉你了
Yes, I did.
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
大概就说了些
I don't know, just some crap about how,
-我们会保护他之类的话 -什么时候
- you know, we'd always keep him safe. - When?
-你什么时候告诉我的 -今天早上
- When did you tell me that? - This morning.
这么说感觉很空洞
It just felt kind of, like, hollow, you know?
就像是说 "你朋友死了
Like, "Your friends are dead,
有个神经病逍遥法外
there's a psycho out there,
但一切都会好起来的"
but, hey, everything's gonna be fine."
没有神经病逍遥法外
There's not a psycho out there.
四个人被谋杀了 西蒙
Four people have been murdered, Simon.
-我觉得可以肯定了 -不 我是说
- I think we can be pretty sure. - No, what I'm saying is...
-肯定是个外人 -先别乱猜
- It must be a stranger. - Let's not speculate.
-他们打听了凯特的病史 -马克
- They were asking about Kate's medical history. - Mark.
这也不算什么秘密了 是吧
Well, it's not a massive secret, is it?
生下夏洛特之后吗
After Charlotte, you mean?
她觉得很艰难 不是吗 太可怜了
It was hard for her, wasn't it? Poor thing.
这是难免的 相信我 荷尔蒙作祟
It happens, believe me. It's hormones.
-肯定是随机作案 -不是随机
- It has to be random. - It's not random.
-西蒙 -不是他妈随机的
- Simon. - It's not fucking random.
也不是外人
It's not a stranger...
-行了 你喝醉了 -是汤姆
- OK. You're drunk. - It's Tom.
天呐
Jesus.
西蒙
Simon...
我去看看孩子们
I'll just go and check on the kids.
你确定莫莉可以住下来吗
And you're sure it's all right for Molly to stay?
没事 当然可以
Yeah. God, yeah.
我明天送她回去 没事的
I'll just drop her back tomorrow. It'll be fine.
-真抱歉 -没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's fine.
别为难他了
Go easy on him.
-再见 -再见 西蒙
- Bye. - Bye, Simon.
你还好吧
You all right?
-再见 -再见 谢谢 亲爱的
- Bye. - Bye. Thanks, darling.
回来给我发个信息
Text me when you get back, yeah?
-我会的 再见 -好
- I will. Cheers. - OK.
-晚安 -晚安 再见
- Night-night. - Night. Bye.
他们觉得是凯特吗
Do they think it's Kate?
我不该问 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
一定是外人
It'll be a stranger.
不是凯特
It's not Kate.
-夏洛特 -我看看 她没事 她没事
- Charlotte! - Let me see. She's fine, she's fine.
奶奶 夏洛特跌倒了
Nana, Charlotte's fallen down!
-宝贝 -她没事
- Darling. - She's fine.
她为什么一个人
Why was she on her own?
只是有点湿 是吧 宝贝
You're just a wee bit soggy, aren't you, darling?
我们离得不远
We weren't far away.
-为什么没人跟着她 -她没事
- Why wasn't somebody with her? - She's fine.
-应该有人跟着她 -滚开 卡罗尔
- Someone should've been with her. - Fuck off, Carol!
外公 夏洛特受伤了
Grandad! Charlotte's hurt.
没事的 哪都没伤到
It's all right. No harm done.
夏洛特受伤了
Charlotte's hurt herself.
只是摔了一下 她没事
Just a wee fall, she's fine.
埃利 埃利
El, El, El.
我只是看看她怎么样
I'm just checking if she's OK.
妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with Mum?
老天 她只是想帮忙
Jesus, she was trying to help.
-怎么了 -没怎么
- What? - Nothing.
我们就不能享受一天的美好时光吗
Can we not have a nice time, just for one day?
总是要围着你转吗
Always have to be about you?
行吧 你要非得这样 那就走吧
Fine. Go, if you're gonna be like this.
-带上孩子们 -行
- Take the kids. - Fine.
别这样 别犯浑 凯特
Come on, don't be a prick. Kate!
凯特
Kate.
-她还好吗 -每次她这样都让我很头疼
- She OK? - She does my head in when she's like this.
-我陪她走 -你确定吗
- I'll go. - Are you sure?
-不确定 -谢谢你
- Not really. - Thank you.
凯特 我跟你一起走
Kate, I'll come with you.
来吧 快点 孩子们
Come on. Come on, kids.
-再见 -快点 孩子们
- Bye. - Come on, girls.
今天夏洛特过生日 让孩子们留下吧
It's Charlotte's birthday. Leave the girls.
-史蒂夫 我们要回去了 -但我不想走
- Steve, we're going back. - But I don't want to go.
我们上车 好吗
We're just gonna get in the car, OK?
她们被火烧到疼吗
Did it hurt them, the fire?
不疼 她们都睡着了
No. They were all asleep.
但我碰到火的时候特别疼
It really, really hurt when I touched it.
她们都睡着了 宝贝
They were asleep, baby.
她们都睡得很熟
They were all fast asleep.
肯德里克夫人
艾瑞斯
夏洛特
史蒂夫