In the car. I keep it in the boot of the car.
你的包里为什么要放胰岛素
Why did you have insulin in your bag?
以防万一
In case of emergencies.
这是常规操作吗
Is that usual procedure?
什么意思
What do you mean?
多数医生都随身携带胰岛素吗
Well, do most doctors carry insulin?
我不能替多数医生回答
I can't speak for most doctors.
我只是想知道这是不是常规操作
I'm just wondering whether it's common practice.
对我来说是
Well, it's common practice for me.
好的
OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
休息一下 好吗
Take a quick break, shall we?
还要一样的吗
Same again?
不介意的话 再浓点
Bit stronger this time, if you don't mind, yeah.
好
Sure.
看看他
Look at him.
他看上去太放松了
He looks so relaxed.
他听从你的意见 你注意到了吗
He defers to you, did you notice?
他觉得我容易对付
He thinks I'm a soft touch.
傻♥逼♥
Stupid fucker.
好了 伙计
All right, mate.
你怎么样
How are you?
应该够浓了 勺子都能立起来了
Should be strong enough, that. Stand your spoon up in it.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - Right.
审讯重新开始
Interview restarting at...
-你那是几点 -三点半
- What time you got? - 3:30.
下午三点半
15:30.
史蒂夫·坎贝尔警官现在在场
Sergeant Steve Campbell is now present.
好
OK.
你能告诉我们这是什么吗
Could you tell us what we're looking at here?
这是镇上的地图
It's a map of the village.
你能指出你家在哪吗
And could you point out your house for us?
这里
Here.
这是什么
And what's this?
你知道这是什么 史蒂夫
You know what that is, Steve.
是森林
It's the forest.
而你家花♥园♥直通森林
And your garden leads directly into it.
是这样 没错
That's correct, yeah.
你看这像什么
What does that look like to you?
把照片拿走 拜托
Put them away, please.
这是松针
They're pine needles.
有人看见艾米丽起火前十五分钟还在外面
Emily was seen outside 15 minutes before the fire.
-这不可能 -为什么不可能
- That's not possible. - Why would that be?
拜托你把照片拿走
Would you put them away, please?
我们有目击者看到她在森林里
We have an eyewitness who saw her in the woods.
同时还看到了你
And they saw you, too.
你拖着她往家走
You were dragging her back towards your house.
-没有 -她害怕地尖叫
- No. - She was scared and screaming.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
是你把她弄成这样的
And you brought her back to this.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
那你怎么解释松针
So, how do you explain the pine needles?
听着
Look...
凯特发疯了 行吧
Kate lost it, all right?
艾米丽被吓到了
Emily got scared.
她逃走了
She ran.
凯特去追她了
Kate chased her.
-凯特发疯了 -对
- Kate lost it. - Yeah.
为什么发疯
About what?
她在同乐会上跟西蒙聊了一会
She was chatting to Simon at the ceilidh.
-西蒙·威尔斯 -对
- Simon Wells? - Yes.
我只是问了她跟他聊了什么
I just... I was asking her what she was talking to him about.
-她怎么说的 -什么都没说
- And what did she say? - Nothing.
她直接发疯了
That, was it. She lost it.
-她因为你问了西蒙的事就发疯了 -对
- She lost it because you asked about Simon? - Yeah.
-在楼上那个房♥间里 -对
- Up there in that room? - Yes.
如果她跟你一起的时候在那个房♥间发疯了
If she lost it upstairs, in that room with you...
她什么时候给孩子们注射的
When did she inject the girls?
是她去追艾米丽之前还是之后
Was it before or after she ran after Emily?
你说她在孩子卧室里给你注射的
You say she injected you in the kids' bedroom.
是这样吗
Is that right?
你是这么说的
That's what you said.
"我的三个孩子就死在了我面前"
"My three children were dead in front of me."
是这样 没错
That's right, yeah.
但是她们不在你面前 对吧
Except they weren't in front of you, were they?
我是在你的卧室找到你的
I found you in your bedroom.
我看到她做了什么就走开了
I walked away when I saw what she'd done.
-你走开了 -对
- You walked away... - Yeah.
-当你看到她做了什么 -当我看到 对
- when you saw what she'd done. - When I saw, yeah.
但是这不是你之前说的 对吧
But that's not what you've been saying, is it?
所以是哪个
So, which is it?
哪个才是真♥相♥
Which is the truth?
还是都是谎言 汤姆
Or is it all a lie, Tom?
你在这说的一切是不是都是谎言 汤姆
Is everything you've said here a lie, Tom?
无可奉告
No comment.
姓名
Name?
-托马斯·肯德里克 -出生日期
- Thomas Kendrick. - Date of birth?
1971年9月23日
23rd of September, 1971.
-你知道你为什么还押候审吗 -知道
- And you know why you're on remand? - Yeah.
毛衣脱了 T恤也脱了
Jumper off. And your T-shirt as, well.
转过身
And turn around.
再转
All the way.
放下胳膊
Arms down.
嘴里有东西吗
Anything in your mouth?
张大点
Wider.
目视前方
Look straight ahead.
-你在服药吗 -没有
- Are you on any medication at all? - No.
-抽烟吗 -偶尔
- Smoker? - Occasional.
-需要尼古丁贴片吗 -不 不用
- Do you want any nicotine patches? - No, no. I'm fine.
你有抑郁症或自杀倾向吗
And are you feeling depressed or suicidal?
没有
I'm fine.
好了 这是给你的
OK. This is for you.
你的直系亲属知道你在哪吗
Does your next of kin know where you are?
E s
E-s.
S 颜色的色 1543
S, for sugar, 1543.
妈 你写下来了吗
Mum, are you writing this down?
没有这个你没法来探视
You'll need it or you won't be able to visit.
我只有两分钟时间 拿笔记下来
Look, I've got two minutes. Have you got a pen?
干得好 伙计
Good job, mate.
-晚安 -再见
- Night. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你在这里可惜了 史蒂夫
You're wasted down here, Steve.
-不至于吧 -不 我
- I don't know. - No, I'm...
-我认真的 -我看出来了
- I'm serious. - I can see.
你满脸都写着认真
That's a very serious face you've got there.
你有比这个鬼地方更好的去处
You could do way better than this shithole.
这不是鬼地方
It's not a shithole.
好的 别这么敏感
All right, defensive.
好好想想
Think about it.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
我可以跟你一起回去
I could come back with you.
我知道
I know.
你要知道
Just so you know,
你在这所说的一切都是完全保密的
whatever you say here is completely confidential.
好的
Sure.
最近你感到焦虑吗
You've been feeling anxious?
算不上
Not particularly.
你在这里写了 你大部分时间
You put you've felt anxious
都感到焦虑
more than half the days.
我写了吗