He's six.
他把皮都抠破了
He's picking at his skin.
-如果我们小题大做 -他在自残
- If we make a big deal out of it... - He's hurting himself.
珊德拉为什么没发现
Why didn't Sandra notice?
我们为什么没发现
Why didn't we?
他要明白一切都会好起来的
He just needs to know that everything's going to be all right.
他为什么要相信 他想念他的朋友了
And why would he believe that? He misses his friends.
那你要让他说出来吗
So, you're going to make him talk about it?
提那件事吗
Go back over it?
事情已经发生了
It happened.
他不会懂的
He won't understand.
看看他的胳膊
Look at his arm.
他已经懂了
He already understands.
史蒂夫 他只是需要知道
He just needs to know, Steve,
感到悲伤或愤怒是正常的
that it's OK to feel sad or angry
或是害怕或...
or scared or...
天呐 可怜的卢易斯
God, poor Lewis.
真希望他能说给我们听
I wish he'd talked to us.
凯特曾经告诉我
Kate told me that, erm,
汤姆强迫她吃
Tom was making her take these...
一些药
these tablets.
什么药
What tablets?
她很怕他
She was scared of him.
她向我求助
She asked me for...for help.
什么时候
When?
车祸之后
After the accident.
她怎么说的
Well, what did she say?
她怎么说的 史蒂夫
What did she say, Steve?
她说汤姆总有一天会杀了她的
She said that Tom would kill her one day.
我不知道
I didn't know...
她喝醉了 我怎么会知道 对吧
She was drunk. I couldn't have known, could I?
凉亭的钱我可以付
I can pay for the gazebo.
应该由我来付
I should pay for it.
你觉得...
Do you think, maybe...?
是不是该说实话了 汤姆
Is it time to start being honest, Tom?
我知道你欠了债 我知道你没钱
I know you have debts, I know there's no money.
走吧
Come on.
肯德里克家庭筹款活动
是啊 对
Yeah, yeah.
如果你用力吸 你的舌头就会变粉
If you suck it really hard, your tongue turns pink.
对 四册一套 2.5镑
Right, £2.50 a book of four?
再等等 现在不行
Later, not yet.
莫利 你好吗
Hey, Molly, how are you?
好了
Here we go.
这是蛋糕
That's the cakes.
-柠香蛋糕对吗 -对 是这个
- Lemon drizzle is it, Mum? - Yeah, that's the one.
-对吗 -谢谢
- Yeah? - Thank you.
一镑一块 很好 她的纸杯蛋糕很好吃
Pound a pop, very good. She makes very good cupcakes.
喝茶吗 卡罗尔
Can I get you a cup of tea, Carol?
谢谢 那太好了
Thanks, that would be lovely.
你好吗 卡罗尔
All right, Carol?
你好 伙计
Oh, hi, mate.
谢谢你这么做 这对我意义重大
Listen, thank you so much for this. Means an awful lot.
别客气
Oh, that's fine, yeah.
工作怎么样
How's business?
挺好 挺好
Good... Good.
有什么新鲜事吗
Anything I need to know about?
你知道的 还是老样子
Well, you know how it is. Nothing really changes.
你找代班医生了吗
Did you get a locum in?
詹妮弗 她人很好
Jennifer. She's lovely.
大家似乎都很喜欢她
People seem to like her.
那很好
That's good.
有空跟我聊聊近况
Nice to have a catch-up at some point.
当然
Of course.
我只是想掌握情况 明白吧
Just so I'm on top of everything, you know?
-不买♥♥玩具车 好吗 -如果有宝马Mini呢
- No cars, all right? - What if there's a Mini?
-你已经有几十个了 -莫利
- You've got dozens. - Hi, Molly.
给
Here.
史蒂夫 别管了
Steve, leave it.
史蒂夫 别管了 史蒂夫
Steve, Steve! Leave it. Steve!
你再靠近我孩子 我就杀了你 懂吗
You go near my kids again, I will end you! You understand?
你给我离远点
You stay away!
不用 我们够了
No, we've got enough.
捐款
你们觉得自己知道真♥相♥ 但其实不知道
You think you know everything, but you don't.
他胁迫证人说谎
He got a witness to lie!
你们不知道吧
You didn't know that.
她们是我的家人
They were MY family!
没事了 你们没事
It's all right, you're all right.
史蒂夫
Steve!
-你敢相信吗 -天啊 史蒂夫
- You believe that? - Jesus, Steve.
-他太无♥耻♥了 -你不能这样
- Gall of the guy. - You do not do that.
-厚颜无♥耻♥ 居然还敢来 -你想什么呢
- Fucking gall, coming here. - What were you thinking?
-你站在他那边吗 -天啊
- Are you taking HIS side? - Christ...
-你就是 -你什么毛病
- You are. - What is wrong with you?
你想站在他那边 是吧 跟他沆瀣一气
Oh, you want to go there, do you? You really want to go there?
-跟你讲不通 -这他妈成我的错了 是吗
- There is no talking to you. - Oh, so it's my fucking fault, is it?
-我不是这个意思 -那你什么意思
- I'm not saying that! - Well, what are you saying?
你知道吗 史蒂夫 我他妈就是这个意思
You know what, Steve? That is exactly what I'm fucking saying!
这就是你的错
That was your fault!
就是你的错 迪伦的事
That was you! And Dylan?
也是你的错 还有凯特
That was you! And Kate...
凯特
Kate?
凯特的事也是我的错
Kate was my fault?
她向你求助
She asked for your help.
-我要针对他的限制令 -汤姆
- I want a restraining order against him. - Tom.
这是骚扰
It's harassment.
你不应该接触这些人
You shouldn't be near these people.
他显然怀有怨恨
He clearly has some kind of vendetta.
你不应该接触...
You shouldn't be near...
显示出他是个什么样的人
It shows what sort of guy he is!
-显示出你违反了保释条款 -得了吧 妮基
- It shows you breached your bail conditions. - Oh, come on, Nicky.
听我一句劝 算了吧
For once, take my advice. Let it slide.
你想博取同情 我懂
You want to garner some sympathy, I get it.
我没想那么做
That's not what I'm trying to do.
把自己塑造成一个受害者
Position yourself as a victim.
我没想那么做
That's not what I'm trying to do.
我想说的是 陪审团不是傻瓜
All I'm saying is juries aren't stupid.
如果你以为他们看不♥穿♥你 那就是你蠢了
You're being obtuse if you think they won't see right through you.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
保重
Take care.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道该怎么跟卢聊他手臂的事
I just... I don't know how to talk to Lew about his arm.
实话实说 我们只能这样
Just be honest. That's all we can be.
他还那么小 就做这种事
He's so little...to be doing that.
我的心都碎了
Breaks my heart.
他只是还没学会把心里的话说出来
He just hasn't...learnt how to talk about things.
他这是跟谁学的
And where does he get that from?
你想换个地方吗
Listen, do you fancy getting out of here?
我想喝一杯
I could murder a glass of wine.
我们...
We've, err...
我们其实有话要说
we've actually wanted to have a word.
好吧
OK.
我觉得我们应该让孩子们过来住一阵
I just think we should have the kids for a while.
只是暂住
Just for a while.
直到史蒂夫...
Until Steve, you know...
直到他调整好
Till he sorts himself out. You know?
他现在一团糟 杰丝
He's all over the shop, Jess.
你不觉得这情有可原吗
Yeah, that's understandable, don't you think?
-嗯 但是... -他最近不好过
- Yeah, but... - Yeah, he's been through a lot.
大家都是
So has everyone.
汤姆也是