Man's got a beer in his hand. When's better?
反正很快就会很明显了 不是吗
It's gonna be fucking obvious soon anyway, isn't it?
你不会是
You're not...
四个月了
Four months.
那太好了 恭喜你们
That is amazing. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我不敢告诉你 -说什么傻话
- I... I was scared to tell you, but... - Don't be stupid.
-这可是好消息 -谢谢
- No, that's great news. - Thank you.
谢谢 杰丝
Thanks, Jess.
-对 恭喜了 -谢谢
- Aye, congratulations. - Thanks.
我们都没在备孕 对吧
Weren't even trying really, were we?
床倒是没少上
Well, we were doing it a lot.
爸 可以给我五十便士吗
Dad, can I have 50p?
你还在生气吗
You still sulking?
-才没有 -给你 拿着吧
- No, I'm not. - Here you go, pal. Take that.
谢谢 卢克
Thanks, Luke.
没事 我可以一起来玩吗
Right, shall I come play with you?
-可以 -那来吧 起飞
- Yeah. - Come on then, going up!
好了 我们要扮谁
Right, who are we going to be?
我应该跟你一队吗
Shall I be on your team?
-好 -要我投进去吗
- Yeah. - Shall I put it in?
-我来吧 -那你投进去
- I'll put it in. - You put it in.
我是苏格兰 你们是西班牙
I'm Scotland, yous are Spain.
-苏格兰对西班牙 -冲啊 苏格兰人
- Scotland-Spain. - Come on, the Scots!
我们会打败你的
We're going to beat you.
好了 你们进去吧 快去
Right, in you go. Go, go, go.
你干嘛跟他们说试管婴儿的事
Why'd you tell them about the IVF?
我告诉了珊德拉
I told Sandra.
你干嘛告诉珊德拉
Why did you tell Sandra?
因为她是珊德拉
Because she's Sandra.
-我不知道你怎么了 史蒂夫 -刷牙
- I mean, I don't know what your problem is, Steve. - Teeth!
-不能因为你跟所有人 -我要检查的
- Just because you don't talk to anyone... - I'll be checking.
都什么也不说 就不让我说
about anything doesn't mean that I can't.
你都没问过我是什么感受
You haven't even asked me how I'm feeling.
你什么感受
How are YOU feeling?
你知道吗 你有时候
Do you know, you can be
真的就是个混♥蛋♥ 史蒂夫
a right fucking arsehole sometimes, Steve.
孩子们
Boys!
别闹了 上♥床♥睡觉
Keep it down, please. Bed.
我混♥蛋♥ 是吧
I'm the arsehole, am I?
轮得到你说
Coming from you.
你想怎么样
What do you want, huh?
你想要我搬出去 还是
Do you want me to move out, or...?
我受不了了
I can't fucking stand this.
告诉我你想怎么样
Tell me what you want.
史蒂夫
Steve.
-那是什么感觉 -什么
- What was it like? - What?
跟他做
Fucking him.
有前戏吗
Was there foreplay?
说啊
What?
你给他吹♥箫♥了吗 杰丝
Did you suck his cock, Jess?
我不要和你聊这个
I'm not having this conversation.
他给你口了吗
He go down on you, hey?
史蒂夫
Steve.
-他亲你了吗 -史蒂夫 停下
- Did he kiss you? -Steve. Steve, stop.
-停下 -他碰过你哪些地方
- Stop. - Where did he touch you?
史蒂夫 停下
Steve. Steve! Stop!
我想要你没跟他做过
I want you not to have fucked him.
我只想要这个
That's what I want.
-给你 -谢谢 凯特
- There you go. - Thanks, Kate.
手♥机♥充值
-卡罗尔 你好吗 -很好 谢谢
- Hi, Carol, how are you? - Fine, thanks.
有什么可以帮你的吗
What can I help you with?
我想结清我的帐户
I'd like to close my account please.
好的 你想要十镑纸币还是二十镑纸币
Of course. Can I get that in tens or twenties for you?
二十镑纸币就好
Twenties would be good.
你可以做三明治或者
Maybe you could do sandwiches or...
他不应该那样跟你说话
He shouldn't speak to you like that.
有需要的话 前一天晚上你可以住这里
You could stay over the night before if that's easier.
我不喜欢他那样跟你说话
I don't like it when he speaks to you like that.
你要是住这里的话
You know the kids'd love that...
孩子们会很高兴的
if you stayed over.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
汤姆
Tom.
走吧 伙计
Come on out, mate.
别让我叫你第二遍
Don't make me ask you again.
-再等等 -快点 起来 该走了
- Wait. - Right, come on. It's time.
继续吹气
Keep breathing out.
谢谢
Thanks.
去过羊旗帜酒吧吗
You been the Lamb and Flag?
美食 手工啤酒 各种垃圾
Gastro food, craft beers, all that wank.
我们可以今晚就去 你觉得呢
We could go this evening, if you like.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
好 当然可以
Aye. Sure.
我们知道是汤姆
We know it's Tom.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
你是在为自己辩解吗
Are you trying to justify yourself?
-不 我只是 -你就是在辩解
- No, I'm just... - Yeah, you are.
即使没有迪伦的证词 我们也抓到他了
We got him, even without Dylan.
他要被释放了 史蒂夫
He'll get out, Steve.
你胁迫了证人
You coerced a witness.
你搞砸了
You fucked it!
妈的
Fuck!
也许你应该休息一阵 好吗
Maybe it's best you just take a bit of a break, eh?
好
Aye.
他上了你女友
He fucked your girlfriend.
你就是为了报复他吗
Is that what this comes down to?
我只是想快点结案
I just wanted it over.
男人那该死的自负
Men and their fucking egos!
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on!
我当时脑子不清醒 史蒂夫
It was doing my head in, Steve-o!
这是什么
What's that?
-我就喝了一杯 -拜托 凯特
- I had one glass. - Come on, Kate!
汤姆让我吃各种药
Tom has me on these pills!
说是抗抑郁药
Antidepressants.
-我不知道每种都是什么药 -天啊
- I don't know what all of them are. - Jesus!
也许你可以做个血检
Maybe if you could do a blood test?
那些药让我...
They make me...
我有一半时间都不知道自己在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing half the time.
你上次抽大♥麻♥是什么时候
When was the last time you had a spliff?
孩子们在车里
The girls were in the car.
杰丝也在车里
Jess was in the car.
我就喝了一小杯
I had one small glass.
总有一天他会杀了我的
He'll kill me one day.
去报♥警♥啊
Get a fucking cop!
操
Fuck!
我爱你
I love you.