是啊 礼节而已
Yeah. It's just protocol.
汤姆 请节哀
Tom, I'm so sorry.
你真幼稚
You're such a baby.
埃利奥特 别闹了
Elliot. Pack it in.
你想干什么
What you meant to do?
天啊
Oh, Christ.
-和珊德拉在一起的是谁 -鬼知道
- Who's that with Sandra? - Fuck knows.
她真是会挑时候
She really picks her moments, eh?
来吧
Come on.
我不确定能否
I'm not sure it's possible
对三个生命做一个总结
to sum up three lives...
三个美丽 活泼
Three beautiful, vibrant,
爱笑的小生命
smiley little lives.
我不知道怎么做 从哪里开始 所以我...
I didn't know how to do it. I didn't know where to start so I...
我列了个单子 不好意思
I wrote a list, sorry.
"天啊"
"Oh, dear."
这是艾米莉说的第一句话
Those were Emily's first words.
我想可能是因为我们竭力
I think probably, erm, because we were trying
避免在她面前说脏话
so desperately not to swear in front of her.
但是作为新手父母
And when you have a baby for the first time,
想说脏话的时候太多了
it gives you an awful lot to swear about!
艾瑞斯
Iris...
杰玛·达林顿警探
法医报告 下午两点
记住了《马戏之王》里所有的台词
knew all the words to The Greatest Showman.
等她看完第一百遍时
And, after watching it for the hundredth time,
很不幸 我们也记住了
so, unfortunately, did we!
夏洛特要是看见一只蜜蜂
If Charlotte ever saw a bee,
就会说它是一只犯困的蜜蜂
a sleepy bee, she'd call it.
她会坚持要我们救它
She'd insist that we saved it.
直到看见它飞走了 她才满意
And she wasn't satisfied until she saw it fly away.
她总是要看着它们飞走
She always had to watch them fly away.
可以了 孩子 可以了
Come on, son, come on.
苏格兰西部警局
-说你好 -你好
- Say hi. - Hi.
去叫爸爸来录 他会录的
Go ask dad to film it, he'll take it.
好 我可以录吗
OK. Can I film it?
当然可以 等我一下
Yeah, course you can. Just give me a sec.
杰丝 这是卢克
Jess. This is, erm, Luke.
还好吗
All right.
这是...这是史蒂夫
And err, this is...this is Steve.
你好啊
All right.
葬礼不错
Nice service.
是啊 不错
Aye. Nice.
是啊 挺好的
Yeah. It was lovely.
-汤姆 你还好吗 -挺好的
- Hi, Tom, how are you? - Hi. Fine.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
你发酒疯不应该浪费警♥察♥的时间
Your drunken behaviour shouldn't waste police time.
向史蒂夫道歉
Apologise to Steve.
道什么歉 爸 我什么都没做
For what, Dad? I've not done anything.
你给人添麻烦了
Being a pain in the arse.
-抱歉 杰丝 -没事
- Sorry, Jess. - It's OK.
那场火闹的
It's the fire.
别胡扯了 他从出生就这德行
No. Bollocks! He's been like it since birth.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
天呐 难以置信
Oh, my God, it's unbelievable.
听说她用挂锁把她们的卧室锁上了
I heard she put a lock on their bedroom door.
老天
Jesus.
天呐 作为母亲 简直无法想象
God, as a mother, you just can't imagine it.
杰丝
Jess.
你知道吗 我不是母亲
Cos do you know what, as a non-mother,
我完全可以想象
I can totally imagine it.
我不是那个意思 拜托
That's not what I meant. Come on!
他多大了
How old is he?
他28了
He's 28.
就差几个月
In a few months.
史蒂夫生气了吗
Why, is Steve pissed off?
他会没事的
He'll get over it.
等他知道我们要同居了再说这话
Wait till he hears he's moving in.
你不许喝
Don't be drinking it.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
她孩子的葬礼上都没提起她
Didn't even get a mention at her own children's funeral.
现在他们把她剔除了
Now they're cutting her out.
好像她是癌细胞
Like a cancer.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastards.
凯特·肯德里克
永远被爱和铭记
把背包拿下来
Take your bag off.
我是杰西卡·米尔纳
Jessica Milner.
米 尔 纳
M-i-l-n-e-r.
-好的 请坐 -好的 谢谢
- Lovely. Please take a seat. - Yeah. Thank you.
孩子们 孩子们
Boys. Boys!
安静点 这儿是医院 不准打架
Quietly. It's a doctors. Don't fight.
-不准打架 -放开我
- Don't fight. - Get off me!
-杰西卡 -是我
- Jessica? - Yeah.
埃利奥特 我一会就回来 好吗
Elliot, I'm not gonna be long, all right?
看着你弟弟
Just watch your brother.
我的伴侣一会儿就来
My partner's gonna join us.
我朋友死了
My friend died.
今天要移植三个胚胎
Three going back in today.
注意看闪光
Watch for the flash.
都进去了
And that is them all in.
-你还好吗 -还好
- All right? - Yeah.
这是你们第几次尝试
What round is this for you?
第二次
Second.
祝你们好运
Best of luck.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
稍微躺十分钟
Have a little lie down for ten minutes.
-喝茶吗 -不用 谢谢
- Cup of tea? - I'm fine, thanks.
给她牛奶 别放糖 谢谢
She'll have milk, no sugar, thanks.
该死
Shit.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我已经料到了
I was expecting it.
我们俩都不意外 毕竟我们是第一次尝试
We both were. You know, it's just our first time.
过来
Come here.
-我的鼻涕要弄你身上了 -没事的
- I'm gonna get snot on you! - It's OK.
三个胚胎 史蒂夫
Three of them, Steve.
我觉得你应该
I think you just need to
想些积极的事情
focus on all the positive things.
比如
Like?
比如
Like...
你的碳足迹
your carbon footprint.
没有孩子 就没有碳排放
No kids, no emissions.
你真是想不出其他的了吧
Really scraping the barrel there!
-至少你的膀胱完全由你作主了 -也不一定
- You have full control of your bladder. - Not always.
至少你的阴♥道♥不会像是被斗牛犬拱过
A vagina that doesn't look like it's been mauled by a pit-bull.
你就够幸运了 我不明白你在抱怨什么
You've got it so good. I don't know what you're moaning about.
谢谢你的开导
Cheers. Thanks for that.
凯特
Kate?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
-孩子们在找你 -好的 谢谢 卡罗尔
- The girls are asking for you. - Yeah, thank you, Carol.
活在当下吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
凯特
Kate.
这张照片怎么办
What are we supposed to do with this?
贴冰箱上吗
Stick it on the fridge?
这是本周第二次了 迪伦
It's the second time this week, Dylan.
史蒂夫
Steve-oh!
他把单车弄丢了
He lost his bike.
我把单车弄丢了 史蒂夫
I lost my bike, Steve-oh!
看上去不只是弄丢了单车
Lost a lot more than that by the looks of it.
-你什么时候弄丢的 -弄丢什么
- When did you lose it? - Lose what?
单车 真要命
The bike, Dyl... Jesus!
裤子不错啊