你要喝点什么吗 茶还是
Can I...can I get you anything? A cup of tea or...?
不用 我不喝
No, no, no. I'm fine.
好的
Yeah.
我不知道你们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥
I didn't know you were selling.
我有点承受不了了
It's getting a bit much for me now.
-凉亭的钱筹够了吗 -够了
- Did they get enough money for the gazebo? - Yeah!
够了 比所需的还多
Yeah, they got more than enough.
那就好
Oh, that's good!
他们 他们下周动工
They're, erm... They're putting it up next week.
你也来吧
You should come.
我一直在想凯特和孩子们
I think about Kate and the girls all the time.
我也是
Me too.
-我不知道我是否有这个权利 -这...
- I'm not sure I have the right, but... - That's...
不是这样的
That's not true.
你觉得为什么会出事 卡罗尔
Why do you think it happened, Carol?
你觉得有什么原因吗
Do you think there were reasons?
什么原因
What reasons?
汤姆的父亲
Tom's dad.
迈克尔
Michael?
汤姆说他很暴♥力♥
He said he was violent.
说曾经被他踩断过手臂
Stood on his arm till it broke.
迈克尔是这世上最善良的人
Michael was the kindest man.
他说你亲眼目睹了
He said you saw it happen.
他为什么要那么说
Why would he say that?
他为什么要说谎
Why would he lie?
-你害怕他吗 -我能应付他
- Does he frighten you? - I can manage him.
你不用应付他的
You...you shouldn't have to manage him.
对一个人的爱是无法停止的 对吗
You don't stop loving someone, do you?
即使你知道对方干了很可怕的事
Even when you know they've done a terrible thing.
你必须把你知道的告诉警♥察♥
You have to tell the police what you know.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
你以为我会同情你吗
Did you think I'd feel sorry for you?
这就是你说谎的原因吗
Is that why you lied?
凯特病了
Kate was ill.
继续说谎
Keep saying that.
她在门上装了锁
She put a lock on their door.
谎言说了太多遍 你自己都当真了
You keep saying that until it sounds like the truth.
她把孩子锁在房♥间里 杰丝
She locked the girls in their room, Jess.
她那是怕你
She was scared of you.
他把我的孩子锁在房♥间里
She locked my girls in!
你根本就不在乎你的孩子
You didn't give a shit about your girls.
我是个好父亲
I was a good father.
-天啊 你就承认了吧 -我是个好丈夫
- Christ, just admit it! - I was a good husband!
你没把她和孩子葬在一起
You didn't bury her with her babies!
我给了我的家人优越的生活
I gave my family a beautiful life!
你什么都没给她们
You gave them nothing!
什么都没给
Nothing!
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
You..fucking...bastard, you!
你去死
Fuck you!
你去死
Fuck you!
妈 报♥警♥
Mum, call the police.
甚至都没有理由 对吗
There's not even a reason, is there?
你太平庸了
You're...you're so banal.
太平庸了
You're so fucking banal.
快报♥警♥
Call the police, now.
快他妈报♥警♥
Call the fucking police!
卡罗尔
Carol?
就在这边
It's just through here.
新留言
New message.
凯特 我是西蒙
Kate, it's Simon.
我跟财务部谈过了
I've spoken to finance,
以后你的工资会打入你的新账户
your wages'll go into your new account,
而不是汤姆的 就这样
rather than Tom's, from now on. All right, mate.
留言已删除
Voicemail deleted.
下一条新留言
Next new message.
你好 我是斯普林格-格兰特律所的汉娜
Hi, this is Hannah from Springall and Grant solicitors.
我们准备好讨论你的离婚方案了
And we're ready to discuss your divorce options.
如果我们周三下午四点能聊聊
If we could have a catch-up Wednesday at 4pm,
那就太好了
that would be great.
多谢
Many thanks.
爸爸 来看我们的表演
Daddy, come watch our show.
-等一下 -我可以录吗
- In a minute. - Can I film it?
当然可以 等我一下
Yeah, course you can. Just give me a sec.
周三下午四点我要参加培训
I've got a training course at 4:00 on Wednesday,
我以我要晚点回家
so I won't be back till a bit later.
什么培训
What training course?
读写教育方面的
Some kind of literacy thing.
肯定无聊得要命
It's going to be dull as shite.
你一会要进城吗
You going into town later?
嗯 我得去买♥♥点同乐会上用的东西
Yeah, I've got to pick up stuff for the ceilidh...
盘子 杯子
Plates, cups...
老天 还有什么来着
God, what was the other thing?
顺便买♥♥个挂锁好吗 小屋那个坏了
Grab a padlock, will you? The one on the shed's busted.
挂锁 好的
A padlock? Sure.
-老天 我要买♥♥什么来着 盘子 杯子 -垃圾袋
- Christ, what was I going for? Plates, cups... - Bin bags.
垃圾袋 谢谢
Bin bags. Thank you.
-替我向孩子们问好 -回头见
- Love to the girls. - See you later.
好 再见
OK, bye.
请进
Come in.
-快到时间了 汤姆 -对 太好了
- Nearly time, Tom. - Yes, great.
是这种吗
Is that the right one?
最好是
It better be.
花了快十镑
Nearly a tenner.
简直是抢劫
Robbing bastards.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
你爱西蒙吗
Do you love Simon?
-我们是在聊工作 -已经有一阵了 对吧
- We were talking about work. - It's been going on a while, hasn't it?
-我们是在聊工作 -那么多委员会会议
- We were talking about work. - All those board of governors' meetings.
-什么 -到底有多久了 你要离开我吗
- What? - How long has it been going on? You leaving me?
不 艾米丽 回床上去
No, Emily, bed.
-你还爱我吗 -天啊
- Do you still love me? - Oh, Jesus.
-你太多疑了 -你还爱我吗
- You're so paranoid. - Do you still love me?
我当然爱你
Of course, I do.
孩子不会判给你的
You won't get the kids.
-这是闹哪出啊 -我要毁了你
- Where is this coming from? - I am going to ruin you.
-不 根本什么都没... -我要毁了你
- No, there's nothing going... - I'll fucking ruin you!
-别吵了 -艾米丽
- Stop! - Emily!
不吵了
No more shouting.
我的大姑娘 过来 过来
There's my big girl. Come on, come on.
我们上楼吧 走吧
Let's get you upstairs, come on.
汤姆
Tom?
对不起
I'm sorry.
好 我们到了
All right, here we go.
上♥床♥吧 盖上被子
There you go. In you get.
-爱你 -爱你 爸爸
- Love you lots. - Love you, Dadda.
晚安
Goodnight.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
天啊
Oh, my God.
汤姆
Tom?
艾米莉 艾米莉
Emily? Emily?
艾米莉 她也没呼吸了
Emily! She's not breathing either.
艾瑞斯
Iris?
她们没呼吸了 汤姆 她们没呼吸了
They're not breathing, Tom, they're not breathing, I...
她们值得比你更好的
They deserved better than you.
杰丝 我知道很晚了 我能打给你吗
凯特
Kate?
妈 是我
Mum, it's me.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
汤姆
Tom?
我只是想让你知道我尽力了