剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
我真希望我死了
I wish I was dead.
帕特里克 你救了我
Patrick, you saved me.
还真的
Oh, I... I did, huh?
其实基本算是自救
I mean, it's almost like I saved myself
因为是我逼你穿的衣服挡住了箭
because the shirts I made you wear stopped the arrow.
不过 你履行了职责
But... still, you did your job.
不像人肉护盾
Unlike Human Shield!
我绊倒了
I tripped?
基弗 宝贝 你在哪里
Keef, baby, where are you?!
我在这里 毫发无损
Here, baby. Not a scratch.
基弗 小心
Keefer, look out!
我没事
Whoo! I'm okay.
基弗
Keefer!
基弗 哥们
Keef? Buddy?
不要
No!
为什么要这样
What the fuck?!
*浑身都是*
* Covered... *
*你的血*
* In your blood *
是我嗑药嗑嗨了吗 还是你刚才杀了人
Am I still high, or did you just kill someone?
我没有 不是我的错
But I didn't... It's not my fault!
他父母肯定很能接受这个解释
Well, that'll mean the world to his parents.
我再也不会爱了
I'll never love again!
我要像罗密欧与朱丽叶一样殉情
I'm going to Romeo and Juliet myself!
谁也别拦我
Nobody better stop me!
我说真的 我要去天堂找基弗
I mean it! I'm gonna join Keefer in heaven!
我晚点再去吧 说不好
I'll do it later. I dunno.
公主
Um, Princess...
我知道现在时机不合适
I know this is a bad time,
但是哑剧之夜还有15分钟就开始了
but Mime Night starts in 15 minutes.
我永远也不会原谅你
I'll never forgive you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请把你的对不起对折 塞进你屁♥眼♥里再喷出来
Take your sorry, fold in it half, and blow it out your ass!
-你们在聊什么 -没什么 爸爸 别管了
- What are we whispering about? - Nothing, Dad! Butt out!
我赌十块钱 右边这小孩
Ten bucks that kid on the right
肯定坚持不到演出结束
doesn't make it to the end of the show.
你们欠我十块钱
You owe me ten bucks.
不对 他还在表演哑剧
No, wait, never mind. He was miming.
亲爱的日记 今天我遇到了灵魂伴侣
Dear diary, today I met my soulmate
我和他一起在野兽盛宴上演出了
and I performed with him at Beast Feast.
我表现超棒
I crushed it.
后来他死了 哭脸
And then he died. Sad face.
不过后来我去了哑剧之夜 我真是个好人
But then I went to Mime Night. I'm such a good person.
另外 我讨厌人肉护盾
P.S., I hate Human Shield.
你的朋友 开花
Your friend, Blossom.
"宝贝怎么了"
'Sup, babe?
基弗
Keefer?
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表