剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
相对宇宙
第一季 第二集
前情提要
听着 我们出了点情况
Listen, we have a bit of a situation,
-需要让你也加入进来 -我
- something we need to bring you in on. - Me?
你好啊 霍华德
Hi, Howard.
-他和我一模一样 -他就是你 霍华德
- He looks exactly like me. - He is you, Howard.
30年前 科学家们打开了一条通道
30 years ago, scientists, they opened up a passage, the Crossing.
当你通过这扇门
When you go through this door,
你就进入了另一边
you're in another world, identical to ours.
我们这边的一个杀手团
A kill order came out from my side
瞄上了你们这边的人
targeting people on your side.
代号♥是鲍德温
Handle is Baldwin.
她是个职业杀手
She's a contract assassin.
你妻子可能就是下一个目标
Your wife may be her next target.
你什么时候去医院
When do you visit?
每天晚上
Every night.
我需要假扮成你
I need to pretend to be you.
他们为什么想伤害艾米莉
Why do they want to hurt Emily?
想给我点颜色看看
To send me a message.
所以就威胁我妻子吗
By threatening my wife?
为什么不去找你妻子
Why not yours?
我的艾米莉已经死了
My Emily's dead.
你到底在那边做什么呢
What on Earth have you been doing over there?
你还是不知道的好
You don't want to know.
《Big White Cloud》 JOHN CALE
*When I stand*
*My back to the sea*
莫斯科餐厅
*A big white cloud...*
最近有点不对劲
Something odd's been happening lately.
我看过你的日程记录 你最近总是
I checked your hours; you've been breathing a lot
动不动就去那边 我想知道为什么
of the other side's air, and I want to know why.
你明知道这段对话
You know that conversation
是在浪费彼此的时间
is a waste of your time and mine.
是啊 尽情提醒我你的权限比我高吧
Yes, do remind me that your clearance is higher than mine.
这话总能让我欲♥火♥焚身
That's always such a turn-on.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
-怎么了 -进来两个保加利亚人
- What? - Two Bulgarians acting like
装出一副不认识的样子
they didn't just come in together.
他们是你的人
They're with you.
两小时前午夜站给我打了电♥话♥
Midnight Station called me two hours ago.
说你名下有一份引渡令
There's a rendition order in your name.
天啊 艾米莉
Jesus, Emily.
我不是对你指手画脚 霍华德
I don't mean to tell you your job, Howard,
但你要是以为我是来跟你拉小手的
but if you thought I came here to hold your hand,
那你就忘了我是干什么的了
you've forgotten what I do.
你根本不了解情况
You have no idea.
为什么你名下有引渡令
Why is there a rendition in your name?
不是这么回事
That's not what this is.
你带来的人会带我走
Your guys here are gonna take me,
随他们的需要编个故事
make up whatever story they want,
你就再也见不到我了
and you'll never see me again.
咱们就开诚布公一次吧
Let's be honest with each other for once.
告诉我你去那边干什么
Tell me why you've been crossing over,
我就撤了我的人
and I'll call off the retrieval team.
我不能说
I can't.
那么很抱歉 我帮不了你
Well, then, I'm sorry I can't help you.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
请跟这几位先生一起离开 不要反抗
Please leave quietly with the nice gentlemen.
*Oh, how I love it*
*Yes, how I love it*
*Oh, how I love it so*
*Oh, how I love it... *
就让你知道一下
So you know...
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
*Yes, I love it*
*Oh, how I love it so*
*After all*
*Is said and done*
*Everything*
*Is just like it began*
*Days that came*
*Years again...*
伙计
Hey, buddy.
这是他的血还是你的血
That his blood or yours?
邻居的 邻居的狗
Neighbor's. Neighbor's dog.
没大事
No problem.
好孩子
Good boy.
你睡了吗
Did you get any sleep?
说来话长
Long story.
有什么结果
What do you got?
名字
Name.
名字
Name?
鲍德温的真名
Baldwin's real name.
娜迪亚·菲耶罗
就这些
That's it?
我叫他查关系网 简历
I asked him for network, bio,
在那边可能的据点
possible crash pads on their side.
叫这家伙别敷衍了 好吗
Tell this kid to stop fucking around, all right?
你什么时候回去
When you go back?
很快
Soon.
我需要你再照顾他一阵子
I need you to keep him a while longer.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
蒲柏想见你
Pope wants to see you.
好
Okay.
让他离邻居的狗远点 好吗
Keep him away from the neighbor's dog, huh?
看看她
Look at her.
她的排便时间跟时钟一样准
You could set a clock by her bowels.
我居然嫉妒一条狗
I find myself envious of a dog.
医生有什么新说法吗
Doctor say anything new?
前列腺
Prostate.
都是已经知道的
Things we know.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
我需要什么吗
Do I need anything?
你真善良
You're so kind, dear boy.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我已经受到很好的照顾了
No, I'm quite taken care of.
还记得以前这些地方
Remember when these places
主要拿来做礼拜的时候吗
were used predominantly for worship?
如今似乎都留给了鬼魂
Now they're reserved for ghosts, I suppose.
真悲哀 我们的世界变成这样
Sad, really, what's become of our world.
我昨晚回来时
Had an unpleasant encounter
和三个保加利亚人发生了点不愉快
with three Bulgarians last night when I got in.
我听说了 是科亚的人
Yes, I heard. Kolya's men.
我暴露了多少
What's my exposure?
如果我今天要走进那栋大楼
If I'm walking into that building today,
我想知道是否会被抓起来
like to know if someone's gonna lock me up
因为我杀了三个杀手
for killing three contractors.
你就这么办 照常去上班
Here's what you'll do. Go to the Office...
只有两种可能
one of two outcomes.
要么你因为杀害三名
Either you're taken for the murder
执行常规引渡任务的干员被逮捕
of three men on a routine rendition,
要么一切正常
or nothing happens.
那样的话 昨晚就没有引渡任务
In which case, there was no rendition last night.
有人想杀了你
Someone was trying to kill you,
这会儿他们正在清理痕迹
and they're now covering their tracks.
不管是哪种
Either way,
我都建议你小心行事
I suggest you watch your back.
我这次想办法帮你弄了个36小时签证
I managed to get you a 36-hour visa this time.
别问我怎么做到的
Don't ask me how.
好了
That's it.
44C12
44C12.
36小时 旅途平安
36 hours. Safe travels.
谢谢你能来 艾米莉
Thank you for joining us, Emily.
有起事故我们得谈谈
It appears there's been an incident that we need to discuss.
为什么人事部的也在
Why is Personnel in this meeting?
三个人死了
Three men are dead.
你行动组里的三个保加利亚杀手
Bulgarian contractors who were assigned to your operations team.
鲍勃 这是任务简报会还是审讯
Bob, is this a debrief or an inquisition?
你当时在场
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表