剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
Okay.
如果她是...
If she is this...
我们一直在寻找的间谍
spy that we've been looking for...
-那她就是在那个世界长大的 -没错
- then she was raised on the other side... - Yeah.
然后被安排进这个人生
Inserted into this life.
那我真正的妻子去哪了
So what happened to my real wife?
她们可能在你们相识之前就已经交换了
They might have been swapped out years before you met.
那我怎么知道我跟谁结的婚
How-how do I know which one I married?
我想你没法知道
I guess you don't.
现在不行
Not for now.
她了解你的工作吗
Does she know about your work?
你觉得我违反了安全条例吗
You think I breached my security clearance?
你觉得是我向她透露消息的吗
You think I've read her in?
你会把文件带回家
You bring paperwork home.
我每晚都会把文件放进保险箱里
Paperwork that every night I put in my safe.
怎么了
What?
我保险箱的密♥码♥
The access code to my safe...
跟手♥机♥密♥码♥是一样的
is the same as the password to my mobile.
如果她开过保险箱 她也看过我的手♥机♥
If she has access to the safe, she has access to my phone.
操 天啊
Fuck. God.
她对你的行程了如指掌
She knows everywhere you've been.
所以他们能找到肉食店老板
That's how they found the butcher.
也对 她是干这个的最佳人选
Yeah. Makes perfect sense why they'd go to her.
我完了
I'm fucked.
我在这个职位做了这么多年
I've had this job for years.
一直以来情报泄露原来都是我害的
We've been compromised the entire time because of me.
听着
Listen.
她的身份已经被识破了
She's burned, all right?
但她自己并不知道
But she does not know she's been burned.
我们现在占了上风
We have the upper hand right now, okay?
我们可以利用这个优势
We can use this to our advantage.
我们可以顺藤摸瓜揪出她的联♥系♥人
We can find out about her-her contacts,
-还有她的网络 -你想让我
- her network. - You-you-you-you want me,
顺着她演下去吗
you want me to play along with this?
没错 我们就是要这么做
That's exactly what we need to do, yeah.
装作若无其事
Like nothing's changed.
霍华德 我邀请了宾客过来
Howard, I've got, I've got guests about to come over.
我邀请了办公室的人过来...
I've got people from the office...
你是要我故意让他们知道吗
You want me to knowingly expose them to this?
她是的你妻子 彼得
She's your wife, Peter.
你就笑嘻嘻地
Just put on a smile
演好这出戏
and play the game.
1996年
1996.
2013年11月
有人能告诉我这一年为何如此重要吗
Can anyone tell me why this year was most important?
艾瑟儿
Ethel?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
那时我都还没出生
I wasn't even born.
通道
The Crossing
是在1987年被发现的
was first discovered around 1987.
但许多年以来
But for years,
两个世界几乎完全一样
our worlds were almost identical.
直到1996年
It wasn't until 1996,
他们的流感杀害了我们这边千百万人
when their flu killed millions of our people,
从此以后一切都不同了
that everything became different.
谁能告诉我有哪些不同之处
Now, who can tell me some of these differences?
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
-香烟 -很好
- Cigarettes. - Good.
欧洲国家在1999年取缔了烟草买♥♥卖♥♥
European countries outlawed the sale of tobacco in 1999.
他们的电♥话♥比我们的好
Their phones are better.
没错 他们取得了一些我们无法取得的成就
Yes, they've made certain advancements we've been unable to make.
他们还在吃猪肉
And they still eat pork.
没错
That's true.
他们没有遭受过这种通过生猪传播的病毒
Their side didn't suffer the virus that was passed through our swine.
在他们的世界 猪还好活得好好的
In their world, pigs still roam free.
还有吗
Anything else?
艾瑟儿 请留一下
Ethel, stay behind, please.
你感觉如何
How are you?
像那该死的小孤女安妮
Like a Little fucking Orphan Annie.
我还记得我来这里的第一周
I remember my first week here.
-我不觉得自己能撑过去 -是啊
-I didn't think I'd make it. -Yeah.
看看现在的你
And look at you now.
让我给你一条生存忠告
Let me give you a survival tip.
你的态度会把别人赶走的
Your attitude's gonna drive people away.
有一部关于斑马的纪录片
There's this documentary about zebras.
被种群保护的那些才能在迁徙中存活下来
The ones protected by the pack survive the migration,
而那些独行侠 它们是最先被吃掉的
but the ones who hang out alone, they're eaten first.
斑马
Zebras?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
他们有时候会很难搞
They're not always easy.
给我点时间应付她
Give me some time with her.
怎么了
What's wrong?
显然 他在一次度假中勾搭上了她
Apparently, he sprung it on her during a vacation.
她要嫁给他吗
She's marrying him?
她父亲为他成为战略部主管铺好了路
Her father put him on the Director track in Strategy.
因为不想让他女儿嫁得不好
Didn't want his daughter marrying down.
但他们两个几乎不怎么认识
But they hardly know each other.
克莱尔 我觉得你还没意识到
Clare, I don't think you realize
这给了我们一个多好的机会
what a gift we've been handed.
一个在战略部的丈夫
A husband in Strategy.
我们从没有过这么位高权重的间谍
We've never placed an operative that high.
必须现在就行动
This has to happen now.
一旦他升迁了 他就会被审查和监视
Once he's been promoted, he'll be vetted and monitored.
那时候再把你安插♥进♥去就难了
It'll be harder to place you then.
你将成为那个改变一切的人
You are going to be the one who changes everything.
我们有个关系很近的朋友
There's a close friend of ours.
他会处理另一边和入境相关的一切事务
He handles all matters of transition on the other side.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
我听说过你的不少事迹
I've heard so much about you.
米拉和我说你已经准备得很充分了
Mira tells me you've been well prepared.
我们为你造了一个身份
We've manufactured an identity for you
名叫克劳迪娅·阿米安
under the name of Claudia Amin.
你将参与一次外交出访
You will be part of a diplomatic envoy.
我们的人会把你带到通道
Our people will get you to the Crossing,
但一旦过去了 你就只能靠自己了
but once inside, you'll be on your own.
来访目的 阿米安女士
Purpose of trip, Ms. Amin?
大使♥馆♥的外交事务
Embassy diplomatic support.
一旦你到了他们那边
Once you've made it to their side,
穿过大桥
walk across the bridge,
顺着施普雷河往西走 前往一个安全屋
follow the Spree River west to the safe house.
在那里 你将见到你的联♥系♥人
There, you will meet your contact.
这人将会是你在那边期间
The man who will be your sole lifeline
唯一的救生索
during the time you're there.
他叫克劳德·兰伯特
His name is Claude Lambert.
他人有点粗俗 但你可以信任他
Bit of a cad, but you can trust him.
旅途愉快吗
How was your journey?
我要被安插到哪里去
Uh, when am I being inserted?
亲爱的
My dear.
我们先把事情说清楚
Let us be clear about something.
我和你的朋友们 有特别的安排
Your friends and I, we have a special arrangement.
但对于你来说 我只是个信使
But to you, I'm just a messenger.
明白吗
Understood?
很好
Good.
我怎么联♥系♥到你
How do I reach you?
如果我需要你的话
If I need you.
我们不需要别人
Well, we don't need people.
我们只要目标
We want them.
找到了
Here we are.
这个收好
Hold onto this.
每12个月更换一次
It needs to be replaced every 12 months.
要是你被发现了 这就是你的脱身手段
If you're found out, consider it your means of escape.
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表