剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
我们帮助建立了这个网络
We helped build this network
而你居然还惊讶
and you're actually surprised
有人用这个网络干这种破事吗
it's being used for this kind of shit?
多谢 亲爱的
Thanks, schatz.
非常感谢
Danke schon.
再有五分钟吃午饭
Five minutes till lunch.
别跟他斗
Don't fight him.
不管你找到了他哪个破绽 他都早有准备
Whatever angle you think you have, he's got it covered.
不管怎么说 我现在都领先他一步
I'm a step ahead of him for the time being, anyway.
你确定
Sure about that?
有点事你应该知道
Listen, there's something you should know.
三楼有个他的线人
There's a source on the Third Floor over here.
是一个权限很高的内鬼
A mole, very high clearance.
据说他给蒲柏提供消息很久了
They say he's been feeding Pope for years now.
是战略部
Strategy.
有主管级别的权限
High clearance as in director level?
你有没有名字
You don't have a name?
要出事了
Something's about to happen.
很多人偷渡过来 要出大事了
People coming over. Something big.
你反抗亚历山大·蒲柏 你会输的
You go up against Alexander Pope, you'll lose.
-非常感谢 -非常感谢
- Danke schon. - Danke schon.
抱歉这里很乱
Sorry about the mess.
想喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
别客气
Make yourself at home.
关于卧底技巧的一个忠告
Just a word on tradecraft.
我前夫
My ex-husband
不会送我回家
wouldn't have brought me home,
更不会去医院看我
wouldn't even have come to the hospital,
并且决不会把他的外套借给我
and certainly wouldn't have lent me his coat.
我们自我介绍一下吧 也许这样简单点
Perhaps it'll be simpler if we introduce ourselves.
我是艾米莉
I'm Emily.
我 我不知道你说什...
I... I-I don't know what you...
让我猜猜
Well, let me guess.
你们俩合谋
You two were colluding.
他把你送过来
He's had you brought over here
好让他可以在那边多呆一段时间
so that he can spend more time over there.
我 我没 没和他合谋
I'm... I'm-I'm not... colluding with him.
看起来可不像这回事 霍华德
That's not how it looks, Howard.
他把我送过来
He had me brought over here
然后把我锁在一间没人的公♥寓♥里
and kept my locked in an empty apartment.
他接下来要干什么
And what's he doing next?
他
He's, um...
他在调查一些事情
...he's investigating something.
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
你不知道还是不愿意告诉我
You don't know or you won't tell me?
相信我 他也不是什么都告诉我
Believe me, he did not keep me in the loop.
他甚至告诉我你死了
I mean, he told me you were dead.
你在哪个部门工作
So, what department do you work for?
几天前我还在界面部工作
Up until just a few days ago, I was in Interface.
界面部
Interface?
他早就不在那里工作了 自从
No, he hasn't worked for them since...
他不在 我知道
No, I-I know.
他早就升了 但是
He hasn't, but, uh...
我还在那里工作
I was still there.
也许我们最好什么也别说
Perhaps it's best if we don't talk about everything.
也对
Yes.
对大家都好
Best for everyone.
你为什么这么看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不应该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
这对他来说是很不寻常的
This isn't usual behavior for him.
这样会引起注意
It'll attract attention.
我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
我 邀请了安娜过来吃晚饭
I, uh, invited Anna for dinner.
这也不正常
Is that unusual, too?
没错
Yes.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
爸爸
Dad.
你睡过觉吗
Did you sleep?
他们说什么了
What did they say?
他们很担心现况
They're worried about the situation.
但是他们很高兴你没事
But they're glad you're all right.
他们想让你杀了我
They want you to kill me.
我们得找个新的落脚点
We have to find a new crash pad.
你在这不安全
It won't be safe for you here.
我再接三个单子
Three more contracts.
-娜迪亚 -我可以完成暗♥杀♥清单
- Nadia. - I can finish the kill list.
你没我了解那些人
You don't know these people like I do.
他们不允许失败
They don't tolerate mistakes.
你为什么要保护我
Why are you protecting me?
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
你只在乎你的任务
You only care about your mission.
你以为我是这样的人吗
Is that who you think I am?
你以为我会就这么把你扔在路边吗
You think I just drop you on the side of the road?
并不是只有你有这样的经历
You're not the only one, you know.
我第一次穿越过来的时候 我看着另一个我
When I first crossed over, I watched my other
和她那精致惬意的小日子
and her quaint, little life.
她什么都有
She had everything.
她自♥由♥自在 非常幸福
She was free and happy.
而我只有一个人
And I was alone.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为你有选择
Because it's a choice.
孤独与否
Loneliness.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
在这操蛋的世界中 只有你知道
You're the only one who knows who I really am
我真正的身份
in this whole fucking world,
而我绝对不会让任何人伤害你
and I would never let anyone hurt you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
安娜
Anna.
晚餐好了
Dinner is served.
还真不知道你除了烤肉还会做别的
Didn't know you could do anything but barbecue.
看来
Well, I guess, uh...
一个人住能学会不少东西
you learn things living alone.
没想到还真挺好吃的
It's actually really good.
你每次夸人一说"没想到"就变味儿了
You always mess up a compliment with "Actually."
你什么时候学的做菜
When did you learn to cook?
前一阵子报了个烹饪班
A cooking class a while back.
烤鸡的诀窍就在于把它放在烤箱里
The secret of the chicken is to leave it in the oven
冷却一下 有助于让鸡肉入味
as it cools, and it helps to bring out the flavor.
没想到 真挺不错的
It's wonderful, actually.
你最喜欢吃了
Always was your favorite.
安娜 你工作怎么样
Anna, how's work?
除了老妈的事 都挺好
Anything but the subject at hand.
我想至少能等到甜点再提吧
I thought we could wait until dessert.
你们俩到底怎么了
What's going on here?
什么怎么了
Going on?
你们
Are yo...
难道你们要复合了吗
Are you two getting back together?
-没有 -什么
- No. - What?
那就别像小年轻谈恋爱似的
Then stop acting like teenagers.
那好 咱们就慢点吃
Okay, let's settle down.
有那么一刻 我还真以为你
For a second, I thought you gave a shit
多少还在乎点别人的事
about something other than yourself.
-安娜 -老妈又吸毒过量了
- Anna... - Mom overdosed again!
而似乎只有我在乎
And I'm the only one who seems to care.
安娜 请坐下 求你了
Anna, please sit down. Please.
我给你当妈真是当够了
I'm so sick of being your mother.
我照顾你们两个也是够够的了
I'm sick of being the parent to both of you.
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表