剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
我还没把这事捅到办公室那边
I won't involve the Office in this yet,
但我会在你家留人把守
but I'm leaving men outside your house.
我今晚会在沃尔科酒店
I'll be at the Walcot tonight.
十点 在酒吧就餐
10. Eating at the bar.
希望你能作出正确的选择
I hope you make the right choice.
你好 拉什
Merhaba, Raash.
我需要给咱们
I need to get a message
在另一边的老相识送个信
to a mutual friend on the other side.
长得很像我前夫的那个
Looks a little like my ex-husband.
抱歉
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
听着 那边有人想见我
Listen, someone from the other side wants to meet with me.
今晚我需要你给我安排一个界面间
I need you to get me into an Interface room tonight.
什么
What?
他们下班之后总是要做盘点
They do, uh, end of market reports after hours all the time.
我要你确保这次会面不会受到监控
I need you to make sure no eyes or ears are on this meeting.
霍华德 这可不是什么说提就提的要求
Howard, th-th-this is not some kind of straightforward request.
眼下的形势千钧一发
What... the s-situation here is pretty fucking critical.
听着 如果那边有人急着找我
Look, if somebody over there needs to speak with me in a hurry,
那就是重中之重的事
there's nothing more important.
去办吧 八点
Make it happen. 8:00.
从瑞科兹酒吧的那群
Getting information
喘粗气的变♥态♥嘴里套话是一♥码♥事
from those panting perverts in Records is one thing,
但把你前夫弄进界面间
but getting your ex-husband into an Interface room?
不受监视
Unwatched?
-和往常一样 我... -好了我知道
- As always, I... - Yeah, I know.
你都感谢我的支持
You appreciate my support.
总有一天你得告诉我事情的缘由
One of these days you're gonna tell me what this is really about.
-谢谢你 卡拉 -好吧
- Thank you, Cara. - Yeah.
我去想想办法
I'll figure something out.
让那混♥蛋♥今晚来找我吧
Have the bastard meet me tonight.
每个摄像头都自带一套备用电源
Each camera's outfitted with its own backup power source.
关掉一套就会触发警报
Shutting one down would raise flags.
螺丝松动
Loose screw?
更好解释一点
Easier to explain.
-谢谢 -去你的
- Thank you. - Fuck you.
你应该清楚不该把她拖下水的
You should know better than to drag her into this.
晚上休息
Night off.
副主管要做一个系统模拟
Deputy Directors want to perform a systems simulation.
那混♥蛋♥下回欠我四张包厢票了 两张不够
Poor bugger owes me four box seats next time, not two.
把这话给他带到
Get him the message.
我在这边一直在查大使♥馆♥的网络
I've been looking into the Embassy's network on this side.
去了波茨坦郊外的一个地方
Went to a, uh, compound outside of Potsdam.
那是一间学校
It was a... a school.
虽然不是你们办公室正式资助的 但是
Not formally funded by your Office, but, uh...
我们认为他们在训练
we believe they were training...
潜伏特工
sleepers. Sleeper agents.
间谍
Operatives.
有三个名字
Three names.
奥斯卡·沃尔夫 海伦·莫勒
Oskar Wolfe, Helen Moller
拉沙德·洛曼尼
and Rashad Roumani.
他们现在都持着假签证待在那边
They're all on that side now on false visas.
我们认为你应该知道
So we thought you should know.
我们
We?
也许你以为坐在这里的是另有其人
Yeah, maybe you thought it would be someone else sitting here.
也许你前妻
Maybe your ex-wife?
你和我说死于癌症的那个
The one you told me died of cancer?
我不知道从哪开始说
I-I don't even know... where to start.
她还活着 你们离婚了 有个女儿
She's alive, you're divorced, a daughter.
当人得知自己另一个版本的人生时
Yeah, people tend to do desperate things
都会想孤注一掷
when they learn about their other versions.
所以你是在帮我忙吗
So you were doing me a favor?
我们真的不应该来这
We really shouldn't be here.
谢谢你的情报 我会调查的
Thanks for the intel. I'll look into it.
对你来说 还有真实可言吗
Is there... is there just any truth... to you?
毕竟我看过你的人生 看过你所做的事
After all I've seen of your life, the things you've done,
你心里还存有哪怕一丝真诚吗
is-is there... is there a shred of honesty in you?
看看你 霍华德
Look at you, Howard.
相信我 我在看
Believe me, I'm looking.
不久之前 我派你过去
Not long ago, I sent you over there
就像在树林里乱撞的小鹿
like a doe in the woods.
现在你成为了间谍猎人
Now you're a spy hunter,
给我带来可供采取行动的情报
bringing me actionable intelligence.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我认为你应该感激我
Think you owe me some gratitude.
感激什么
For what?
感激我把你唤醒
For waking you the fuck up.
在我之前你在哪呢
What the hell were you before me?
可怜又温顺的糊涂蛋
Pathetic little meek sad sack,
床头柜上放着花的忠诚丈夫
loyal hubby with your flowers on the nightstand,
还有你的那些烂情诗
and your fucking poetry.
现在看看你
Now look at you.
在你眼里闪耀着的渴望
Now there's something breathing behind those eyes.
你享受和我的家人待在一起的时光吧
You enjoying yourself with my family?
她们恨你
They hate you.
这就对了
Yeah, that sounds about right.
虽然最近恨意开始减少
Although... less and less lately.
真的不需要花很大的功夫
It really hasn't taken that much
就能拯救你失控的生活
to steer your life out of a skid.
只需一点善意和关心
A little kindness, little attention.
你会惊讶事情会变得很不一样
You'd be amazed the difference it makes.
从你烧成灰烬的生活中找回一点美好
Restoring some good to the ashes of your life.
你对我的感激之情又在哪呢
Where's my gratitude?
你喜欢这样是吗
You love this, don't you?
跑来跑去
Running around,
打探我生活中所有的小细节
poking your nose into all the little details of my life,
我存在的每一个本质
every fiber of my being.
我们一直都在帮你
We've been helping you.
又是我们
"We" again.
你对她有感觉了吗 霍华德
You have feelings for her, Howard?
-什么 -别装 事实摆在你眼前
- What? - Come on, it's right there in front of you.
第二次机会
A second chance, right?
或者至少一次机会
Or at least an opportunity to, you know,
去进行比较和对比
compare and contrast?
她不是我妻子
She is not my wife.
你想搬回你以前的公♥寓♥吗
You want to move back into your old apartment?
同居 也许与你素未谋面的女儿共进晚餐
Cohabitate, maybe break bread with the daughter you never knew?
那不是我的生活
That's not my life.
是你的 不是我的
That's yours. It's not mine.
说到你的生活
Yeah, speaking of your life,
我们已经在这坐了好一会
we've been sitting here for a while,
而你却没问过这边这位睡美人的情况
and you haven't even asked about Sleeping Beauty over here.
顺带说一句 她的情况没有变化
Her condition is unchanged, by the way.
而你就另当别论了
Not sure I can say the same about you.
甚至包括我自己 我的老天爷
Or even myself. Jesus fucking Christ.
困在你的人生里简直是在折磨我
This is killing me, being stuck in your life.
现在我每次看镜子
Every time I look in the mirror now,
我看到越来越多的是你在看回来
I see more and more of you looking back.
所有最糟糕的部分
All the worst parts.
最软弱 最伤心
The-the weakest, saddest
我的最可悲的部分在占据主导
parts of me are just taking hold.
我不怪你不想念这边的人生
I don't blame you for not missing it over here.
那边的人生更美好
It's better over there.
我想念
I do miss it.
我想她
I miss her.
你根本不知道她是谁
You don't even know who the fuck she is.
天呐 你真是眼瞎
Geez, you're uh, so fucking blind.
话说 很遗憾你棋友的事
Sorry about your, uh, go partner, by the way.
我想他不会再来了
I don't think he'll be around anymore.
-安德烈 -是啊 我他妈都不知道
- Andrei? - Yeah I-I-I don't know how the fuck
你怎么会没注意到
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表