剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
You know how she gets.
闭嘴 霍华德
Just shut up, Howard.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
让他们单独谈谈 谢谢
Give them the room, please.
哎哟 他来了
Ah, voila. Here he is.
你我共处一室
The two of us together in the same room.
肯定有什么应该道歉的地方
I'm sure there's something to apologize for.
不 我只是很高兴能出来一天
No, just glad for the day out.
-我们入席吧 -谢谢
- Shall we? - Thank you.
好了
Well...
不 我不要
Oh, no, no, not for me.
我更喜欢我们自己那边的海鲜
I, uh, prefer the shellfish on our side.
我们的海更干净 当然
Cleaner oceans, of course.
对 那边肯定一切都比这边好
Yes, I'm sure everything is better over there.
也不尽然
Uh, not always.
比如你们的水果和蔬菜就更好
Your fruits and vegetables, for instance.
基因改造真是了不起
Genetic modification is... is wondrous.
虽然我很享受咱们共处的时间
As much as I enjoy this time together...
是的 该说正事了
Yes, indeed.
首先 我想致歉
First of all, I would like to apologize.
已经有许多人向我保证
I have been given multiple assurances
这个杀手 不管她是谁 她的行动
that the actions of this contractor, whomever she is,
绝不可能是我方的人批准的
were in no way sanctioned by anyone on my side.
那是当然
Of course you have.
根据《1993年协议》
And as per the 1993 accord, it is illegal
越界进行任何秘密行动都是违法的
to conduct any undisclosed operations across the fence.
-然而 -这女人是擅自行动的
- And yet... - The woman acted on her own volition.
原因目前尚不明确
For reasons we are yet to understand.
我们希望要回她
We ask for her to be returned
好进行彻查
so we can get to the bottom of it.
她杀了一名警务人员 克劳德
She killed a police officer, Claude.
显然 这点我们也会予以考虑
Obviously, we'll be taking this into consideration.
那么
Now...
我得到授权 为你们提供补偿
I have been authorized to offer you restitution
补偿你方遭受的损失
for the damages your side has suffered,
条件是她立即交还我方
in exchange for her immediate return.
我想你们会满意的
I think you'll be pleased.
意大利疫苗接种数
Italian vaccination numbers
和2009年地震的
and a classified seismic summary
机密分♥析♥报告
of the 2009 earthquake.
你的提议非常慷慨
Well, this is a very generous offer,
但是 我父亲经常说
but, as my father always said,
好戏总是在后面
the first offer is never the best.
除非时间紧急
Unless time is of the essence.
我们想要美国最近三次人口普查报告
We want the last three American census reports...
-不可能 -以及马里亚纳海沟
- That's impossible. - ...and the geocoordinates
附近的石油蕴藏区的地理位置
for the petroleum deposits found near your Mariana Trench.
你们这是整个世界都要啊
You ask for the world.
是你们的世界
Well, your world.
奥尔德里奇
抱歉
Sorry.
不用 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
你以为我们没有偶尔
You think we haven't had our glimpses
瞥两眼吗
every now and then?
你们在这边的创造
It's amazing to-to think
确实让人很惊奇
what you have created over here.
有充裕的时间去研究这么多发明创造
All this innovation is possible with the luxury of time,
而我们 当然了 一直在忙着
while we, of course, have been too busy
想办法避免人类灭绝
fighting ourselves back from extinction.
-好了克劳德 -跑题了吗 范彻
- Okay, Claude. - Was the topic off-limits, Fancher?
任何暗示我们对你们的情况负责的...
The implication that we bear any responsibility for that...
我从来没暗示过这个意思
I would never say such a thing.
我们知道你们世界并没有参与我们这边
We know that your world had no part in the pandemic
蔓延整座城市的大瘟疫 正如我们也没有
that decimated our cities, just as we had no part
参与过在外方领土上杀害警官的行动
in the killing of a police officer on foreign soil.
好吧
Okay.
要不我们把这姑娘留着
Maybe we keep the girl.
我可以承认 这起事件非常不幸
This incident is unfortunate, I-I grant you,
但并不意味着我们应该放弃理智
that doesn't mean we should abandon all reason.
那就等我们的人被发现杀了你们的人的时候
Well, when one of our people is caught butchering yours,
我们再坐到一起
then perhaps we can all get together, sit down,
谈谈什么理智 什么不理智
and talk about what is reasonable and what isn't.
人口普查报告我可以同意
Census reports I can do,
但2011年以后的不行
but nothing after 2011.
怎么
What?
石油储藏也不行
And not the oil reserves.
你好好想想 朋友
Search your heart, my friend.
你以为她知道些什么
What is it you believe she knows?
我不知道 看情况吧
I don't know. That depends.
倒是你以为她有多大价值
What is it you believe she's worth?
你说得对
You were right,
关于引渡令的事
about the rendition order.
完全没有官方记录
It was entirely off book.
这个地方不适合谈这事
This is not the time or place.
难道你不想知道为什么吗
Well, don't you want to know why?
两个月前我被派去抓一个逃到
Two months ago, I was sent to retrieve a director
-伊斯坦布尔的主管 -艾米莉
- who'd run away to Istanbul. - Emily...
我不管他们有没有监听这段对话
I don't care if they're bugging this conversation.
这个主管
This director...
他告诉我他有危险
He told me his life was in danger,
管理层有一派正在计划
that there was a faction in management that was planning
在这边开展非法行动
an illegal operation on this side.
但是第二天早上他就死了
But by morning, he was dead.
这就成了我的责任
And it fell on my head.
我们在追查同一伙人 霍华德
We're after the same people, Howard.
而且他们想干掉我
And they tried to take me out.
那他们也想对你下手
They might try the same with you.
那你知道他们是谁吗
Well, do you know who they are?
好吧 我至少知道其中一个
Fine. Well, I know one of them.
我昨晚调查了一下
I did some digging last night.
我以为你可能会想知道
I thought you might be interested to hear
那天晚上是谁指使人想杀了你
who was behind the attempt on your life the other night.
这就是授权码
This is the action code
用来批准引渡你的
that was used to authorize your rendition.
认得这是谁的授权码吗
Recognize who that belongs to?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你从你某个隐秘的消息源那里
You heard about an illegal operation on this side
听说了这个非法行动 天知道谁告诉你的
from one of your dodgy sources, god knows who.
你不知道该相信谁 所以你去找了他
You didn't know who to trust, so you went to him.
这不对
This isn't right.
你总是去找他
As you always go to him.
可悲的怪老头
Miserable old codger.
是亚历山大·蒲柏
It was Alexander Pope.
下令袭击你的人是他
He was the one who ordered the attack against you.
不管你是否愿意承认
And whether you care to admit it to yourself or not,
你对那混♥蛋♥的忠诚最终会害死你的
your loyalty to that bastard will be the end of you.
你的线人是谁
Who is your source?
给你情报的人
Someone gave you this intel.
他们要知道你帮谁做事
They want to know who you work for.
他们不会让我活多久的
They won't let me live much longer.
那晚你去医院杀的那个女人
The woman in the hospital the other night...
是我妻子
is my wife.
她是我的一切
She is everything to me.
而你却要把她夺走
And you were going to take her away.
我并不认识她
I do not know her.
你是这种人吗
Is that who you are?
就是个无情的杀手吗
You're-you're a... just a ruthless killer?
另一个你可不是这样的
That's not who your other was.
你不觉得你内心深处
Don't you think that somewhere inside of you
活着一个
is a-a person who's...
可以正常的生活的人
...could've had a real life.
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表