剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
-给我挑的 -是啊 挺好玩的
- For me? - Yeah. Would be fun.
我为你挑衣服 你也为我挑
I pick out something for you, you pick out something for me.
来吧 你喜欢什么样的
Come on. What do you like?
我不知道
I don't know.
不一定非要是我的风格
It doesn't have to be my style.
这样才好玩
That's the fun of it.
我不知道
I don't know.
你真是没救了
You're hopeless.
感觉你像是在别的星球长大的
It's like you grew up on a different planet.
娜迪亚
Nadia?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你这是在逢场作戏吗
Is this some kind of an act?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我觉得你认错人了
I'm not sure who you think I am.
你说这话是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious right now?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
真的
Really.
不管你这是在做什么 去你♥妈♥的♥
Whatever this is, fuck you.
刚刚怎么回事
What was that?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
但她认识你
Yeah, but she knew you.
有不堪的过去没什么
It's all right to have a past,
但我觉得我们应该对过去的事坦诚相待
but I think we should be honest with each other about it.
她认错人了
She was mistaken.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
下一趟火车10点58分到
The next train arrives at 10:58.
他就在那上面
That'll be him.
等着吧
Wait for it.
一旦我们抓到了卡什帕
As soon as we have Kaspar,
我们要尽快把他弄到隐蔽的地方
we need to be fast in getting him out of the open.
我觉得蒲柏会做出孤注一掷的事
I don't trust that Pope won't try something desperate.
我从没谢过你...
I never said thank you...
为你昨天帮我
for helping yesterday.
我知道每次涉及到他 情况都很复杂
I know it's complicated when it comes to him.
谢谢你理解我为什么要跟他合作
Thank you for understanding why I had to work with him.
你永远可以信任我
You can always trust me.
你知道的
You know that.
我会一直倾听
I would always listen.
我知道
I know.
有人跟踪他 观察下周围
他来了
There he is.
情况不对
Something's wrong.
他发觉了
He knows.
去哪了
Where?
卡什帕
Kaspar.
你还好吗
You good?
麦克斯受伤了
Max is hurt.
回去
Go back.
为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
我刚救了你的命
I just saved your life.
卡什帕 听我说 这些人不是你朋友
Kaspar, listen to me, these people are not your friends.
你知道个屁
You have no idea!
跟我们走
Come with us.
我能保证你的安全 他们不会
I can keep you safe. They won't.
你不明白
You don't understand.
那是我唯一的机会
That was my only chance.
你刚夺走了我唯一的机会
You just took my only chance!
我知道这些人能干出什么
I know what these people can do.
你也看见了
You... you've seen it, too.
无论他们想怎么收买♥♥你
Whatever they've offered you,
置你于死地才是一劳永逸
you're more important to them dead.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
无论如何
Whatever it is...
我能帮你
I can help you.
你老婆孩子在家吗
Your wife and kid home?
没有
No.
他们在这多久了
How long have they been here?
一整夜
All night.
到底发生了什么 彼得
What the hell happened, Peter?
奥尔德里奇昨晚来过
Aldrich came over last night,
开始打探你的情况了
started asking questions about you.
可以肯定地说 你暴露了
It's pretty safe to say that you're blown.
我 我还不知道他对我了解多少
Me-- I-I don't know what he knows about me yet.
操
Fuck.
这事来得真♥他♥妈♥不凑巧
This could not happen at a worse fucking time.
你从界面间听到什么消息了吗
Did you hear anything from the Interface room?
是的 三名身份已知的特工
Yeah, three known operatives have crossed
几天前来到这边
in the last couple of days.
他们至少还有一个人在办公室工作
At least one of their others works in your office.
他们在安插内线
They're placing people inside?
我觉得我们该和你妻子谈谈了
I think it's time we talked to your wife.
为什么
Why?
彼得 我们现在已经别无选择了
Peter, we're out of options here.
要出大乱子了 而她是知情人
Something big is about to go down, and she knows about it.
不不不 你之前说得对 霍华德
No, no, no. You were right, Howard.
我还得继续和她玩下去
I-I need to keep playing the game.
没什么可玩的了 彼得 已经玩完了
There's no game, Peter. It's game over.
如果我暴露了 我们...
I mean, if I'm blown, we're...
怎么回事...
What the fuck...?
枪
Gun.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
别激动
Take it easy.
-你告诉了奥尔德里奇 -他来找我了
- You told Aldrich. - He came to me.
-我不得不给他点什么 -是了
- I had to give him something. - Right.
然后你把我弄出了公♥寓♥
Then you get me out of the apartment
这样他们就抓不到我了 那现在呢
so they don't capture me, and now what?
你准备装成正当防卫杀了我吗
You're gonna kill me in self-defense?
你觉得这样就能保守住你的秘密了吗
And you think that's gonna keep your secret safe?
彼得 我必须得告诉你 这真是...
Peter, I-I got to tell you, this is...
-这真是个特别糟糕的主意 -闭嘴
- this is a bad fucking plan. - Shut up!
听着 别激动
Listen, all right? Take it easy.
这不能为你拖延多少时间
This doesn't buy you much time.
连奥尔德里奇都能想明白我不是五年来
Even Aldrich is gonna figure out that I'm not the one responsible
导致你们部门信息泄露的罪魁祸首
for five years of leaks from your department. Okay?
他们会查到你身上的
It's gonna come back to you.
是啊没错 我还有时间想出个办法来
Yeah, well, I've got time to figure that out.
我们现在就有时间...
We got time right now...
你一点时间都没有了
You don't have any fucking time!
大错误
Big fucking mistake.
你为蒲柏工作了多久了
How long have you been working for Pope?
多久了
How long?
至今三年了
Three years now.
他想知道办公室里
He wanted to know vulnerabilities
一些特定的人的弱点
of certain people within the Office.
看看他们是否能被控制 以及如何控制
Could they be coerced and how.
你会把录像传给他吗
And you shared recordings?
有时会
Sometimes.
-该死的 -帮帮我们 卡什帕
- Damn it. - Help us, Kaspar.
我们必须弄清楚这帮人想干什么
We need to understand what these people are preparing to do.
他们怎么会告诉我
Why would they share anything with me?
那所学校
The School.
他们教的那帮孩子
All those kids they were teaching.
你可是跑了好几年的腿
That is years of legwork.
总该听到些风声
You must have heard something.
这又是什么
What is this?
这是你挣的昧心钱吗
Is this your fucking blood money?
别 求你 轻一点
Uh, look, just... be careful.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
那些孩子全都死了
Those children died because you made
-就因为你打了个电♥话♥ -不不不
- a fucking phone call! - No, no, no! No, no!
什么鬼
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表