剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表
I already hear the kettle.
那是什么 走私吗
What's that, contraband?
这气味
That smell.
我都忘得差不多了
I've almost forgotten.
我们带了些种子
You know, we took the seed,
尝试在这里种 但就是不成功
tried to grow it here, but you just can't.
这里的土壤太干燥了
The soil over here is so arid.
谢谢
Thank you.
办公室的工作怎么样了
So how are things at the Office?
我很怀念
I miss it.
那天还和她说我很怀念工作
Said to her the other day, "I miss the game."
-她怎么样 -她很好
- How is she? - Oh, she's fine.
我们都很好
We're fine.
但我猜你不太好吧
But you're not, I think.
大老远跑过来
Coming all this way.
你还记得当你来这边时
Do you remember when you came over,
你在我们这边的内务部
what you said to my men
对我的手下说的话吗
in Housekeeping, on our side?
出什么事了吗
Has something happened?
有了一些进展
There have been some developments.
最近吗 有新的消息吗
Recently? Something new?
我们可能被渗透了
It's possible we've been compromised.
内务部有个奸细吗
A leak in Housekeeping?
可能涉及整个战略部
Could be all of Strategy.
你确定牵扯到这么高层级了吗 茂思
Mausi, are you certain that it's so high up?
是的
Yes.
是的 我们相当确定
Yes, we're quite certain.
你觉得我当时是对的
You think that I was right.
所以你要来问我
That's why you've come to me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我和你的人说过了 我都发誓了
I told your men, I swore on it.
事关重大 我们还不能急于下结论
It's important that we don't make any conclusions just yet;
-我们就是谈谈 -不
- we're just talking. - No.
一定是他们
It must be them.
如果是层级那么高的内鬼
If the leak is so high.
如果有个内奸 就一定是
If there's a mole, it has to be.
一定是谁
Has to be who?
欢迎
Welcome.
试试这薄荷 新鲜的
Try the mint. Fresh.
亲爱的
Dear.
-烤肉 -在烤箱里
- The roast? - In the oven.
温度 别太高了
The heat, not too high.
好的好的
Yes, yes.
他老是把肉烤焦
He always burns the roast.
人很帅气 但厨艺很差
So handsome, but a terrible cook.
茂思 我试过相信你的人
Mausi, I tried to believe your men.
真的
I really did.
如果当初我自欺欺人地以为
It would be better if I was only fooling myself
他们不存在就好了
that they didn't really exist.
我们到底在说谁
Who the hell are we talking about?
如果兰伯特参与了这些事
If Lambert is somehow involved in all this,
他一定听命于我们这边的人
he must be receiving orders from our side.
所以我们要找到埃德加·布兰特 一个信使
So we're looking for Edgar Brandt, a courier,
他往来传递外交公文袋
who brings the embassy pouch back and forth.
我们该怎么做
So how do we go about this?
你恰好就是他的偶像
You happen to be his role model.
你想让我去和他谈谈
So you want me to talk to him?
是你说要帮忙的
Well, you did offer to help.
没人来这逛街吗
Does nobody shop around here?
自从我来到这边
Ever since I got to this side,
所有公共场所 不管室内室外
public places, inside, outside,
全都冷清得像一座空城
the whole city seems so vacant.
关于我们的世界他真的什么都没提 是吗
He really didn't tell you anything about our world, did he?
90年代初这边爆发了一次流感
There was a flu epidemic in the early '90s.
是一种会迅速传播恶化的热病
It was a fever that escalated quickly.
四年之内
Within four years,
7%的人口丧生
seven percent of the population was wiped out.
-你们全世界人口的7% -是的
- Seven percent of your world's population? - Yeah.
天啊 那得有五亿人了吧
God. That's- that's like half a billion people.
是啊 我们差点失去安娜
Yeah, we almost lost Anna.
她当时还是个小姑娘
She was just a little girl,
住了几个月的院
and in the hospital for months.
霍华德的生活一团糟
Howard was a mess.
而我 我整个瘫掉了
I just... I was paralyzed.
连医院都去不了
Couldn't even go to the hospital.
你是那个时候沾上毒品的吗
Is- is that when you started?
开始就是一些药片
Just the pills at the beginning.
安娜好起来了
Anna got better,
但是 其他方面却每况愈下
but... everything else got worse.
我能从你看我的眼光里感受到
I can tell by the way you look at me...
你视她为你的至爱
that you hold her in high regard.
她 她也经历过艰苦的日子
She, uh, she had her rough times.
爱丁堡 是啊
Edinburgh. Yes.
我还有点印象
I remember some of it.
那伊安呢
And what about, uh, Ian?
你会告诉他这些事吗
Will you tell him about- about this?
不会
No.
他不是那种
He's not the sort of person
能理解这些事的人 相信我
who would understand this, believe me.
你们幸福吗
You two are happy?
就是他
That's him.
好了 你要做的
Okay, all you have to do
就是打探出文件袋要送到哪里去
is to find out the delivery address of the pouch.
我们知道地址 就能知道兰伯特在跟谁合作
We find that, we find out who Lambert's working with.
好
Right.
别担心
Don't worry.
你不会有事的 我就在 我就在附近
You'll be fine. I'll be, I'll be nearby.
好的
Sure.
死活
紧急 机密文件 批准
我和你说过在那边
I tell you about this girl
和我约会的女孩吗
I've been seeing over there?
她是个律师
She's a lawyer.
我也认识这边的她
I know her on this side, too.
却是个闷葫芦
All buttoned- up and quiet.
不过那边的就...
But over there...
你知道吗 没想到她们连高♥潮♥时
You know, it's crazy they both make
发出的声音都一样
the same sound when they finish.
就像被困在柜子里的小猫 你懂吗
It's like kittens trapped in a closet, you know?
我想聊聊克劳德·兰伯特
I want to talk about Claude Lambert.
还有一些跟他共事的人
And some people he's working with.
你在帮大使♥馆♥传递文件袋 对吧
You're- you're moving pouches for the embassy, right?
帮兰伯特
For Lambert?
把东西带到这边来
Bringing them over to this side
送到某个指定地点
to a specific location?
也许有些话题我们还是别说的好
Maybe it's best we don't talk about all kinds of shit, you know?
这些人到处都有眼线 每层楼都有
These people, they're connected everywhere. Every floor.
两边都有
Our side and theirs.
可能你就是眼线 你可能就是在考验我
Could be you, this could be a test.
我觉得我还得再来一杯
I think I need another drink.
你要来点什么吗
You need something?
该死
Oh, fuck.
你好 埃德加
Hello, Edgar.
你还没付酒钱就走了
You left without paying for your drink.
你们是一伙的吗
You two are working together?
看到他有多安静了吗
See how quiet he is?
我觉得他是担心你的安全 埃德加
I think he's afraid for your safety, Edgar.
听着
Now, look.
我们都很清楚
We both know
我他妈根本不知道发生了什么
I have no fucking clue what's going on.
没必要说脏话
There is no need for that sort of language.
那晚有人想弄死我
剧集 | 相对宇宙(2017) | 导航列表