A person matching his description was sighted here at 3pm.
下午3点 有人在这里看到一个符合他特征的人
And later, here, at 4:30.
稍后 4点30又在这里出现
Yeah, I've got a witness Hang on. Go on.
嗯 我有个目击者 等等 继续
A woman I spoke with earlier, said she saw him here.
我此前盘问过的一个女人 说在这里见到过他
A young man carrying a black crash helmet.
戴黑头盔的年轻男子
Yeah, and another witness saw
嗯 还有名目击者看到
a young man on a motorcycle parked
一名骑摩托的年轻男子停在
under the bridge near Ten Pound Lane, about 4:30.
十镑巷附近的桥下 时间大概是4点30
What did the lad say?
他说了什么
You were looking in the wrong place.
你们之前找错了地方
Was he questioned during the Lynda Mann enquiry?
琳迪·曼恩案时他接受过询问吗
His father was. Part of the house to house.
我们逐户盘问时 询问过他父亲
The lad was there, I think. Yeah.
他当时也在吧 对
Did you talk to him? He was only 14 at the time.
你跟他谈过吗 他那时才14
Get this!
听着
A "friend" of Gavin Hopkirk phoned in this morning.
嘉文·霍普柯克的一个朋友今早打来电♥话♥
'Gavin told me that the body would be found up Ten Pound Lane'.
"嘉文说尸体在十镑巷"
When did he say that? Late Friday afternoon.
他什么时候说的 周五傍晚
A full 14 hours before Dawn's body was found.
唐恩的尸体14小时后才被发现
We've got a warrant for your son's arrest. What's going on?
我们依逮捕令逮捕你儿子 怎么回事
What's this about?
怎么回事啊
He ain't done nothing.
他什么都没做啊
Gavin Hopkirk.
嘉文·霍普柯克
I ain't done anything! Gavin!
我什么都没做 嘉文
I'm arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Dawn Ashworth...
我以涉嫌杀害唐恩·阿什沃斯的罪名逮捕你
Gavin, it'll be OK.
嘉文 没事的
I've done nothing! You do not have to say anything.
我没做什么 你有权保持沉默
But anything you do say may be used in evidence against you.
你所言可能成为指证你的呈堂证供
Look, he's done nothing!
他没做什么
Leave him. Just leave him! He's a kid.
别这样 他还是个孩子
I'll be there. Don't say nothing, son! Don't say nothing!
我会过去的 什么都别说 儿子
Police are continuing to question a local teenager
警方还在盘问一名当地少年
who was arrested two days ago
他两天前被捕
on suspicion of the rape and murder
罪名是涉嫌强♥奸♥杀害
of Enderby schoolgirl, Dawn Ashworth.
恩德比少女 唐恩·阿什沃斯
How are they doing?
怎么样了
They've been at it all morning, sir.
已经审一早上了 长官
Come on, Gavin.
说吧 嘉文
You parked your motorbike. It was raining.
你停好了你的摩托车 当时在下雨
You saw Dawn. I may have done. I don't know.
你看到了唐恩 可能吧 我不知道
You told us so, yesterday, you saw her.
你昨天是这么说的
She didn't let you go the whole way, did she!
她不许你越雷池 是不是
She's not that kind of girl.
她不是那种姑娘
How d'you know that? Because she's not.
你怎么知道 她就不是
Is that why you raped her? Is that why you forced her?
所以你才强♥奸♥了她吗 所以你才强♥暴♥了她吗
How did you know where the body was hidden? You told a friend.
你怎么知道尸体藏在哪 你跟朋友说了
I went home. You don't have an alibi, Gavin.
我回家了 你没有不在场证明 嘉文
You were there. We know you were there.
你就在现场 我们知道
Boss.
老大
Come on, now, son.
说吧 孩子
I saw her.
我看见她了
I talked to her.
我跟她说了话
What did you and Dawn talk about?
你和唐恩说了什么
Not sex. Dawn's not like that.
不是性 唐恩不是那样的
And was this before you went up Ten Pound Lane, or...
这是你们去十镑巷之前吗
I knew you'd blame me for it.
我就知道你会怪我
You're a good lad, Gavin. I know that.
你是个好孩子 嘉文 我知道
And I also know that you never meant it.
我也知道你不是有意的
I got her onto the ground.
她躺在了地上
I thought she wanted it,
我以为她想做的
but she kept pushing me away, telling me to get off her.
但她总推开我 叫我别碰她
So, what did you do?
那你做了什么
I grabbed her.
我抓住了她
I pulled down her trousers...and
我扒下了她的裤子
she wouldn't stop shouting, and...and so I hit her.
她叫个不停 我就打了她
I hit her to shut her up.
好让她闭嘴
And then what did you do?
然后呢
I... I gave it to her.
我上了她
I grabbed her.
我抓住了她
I pulled down her trousers...
我扒下了她的裤子
and she wouldn't stop shouting, and...and so I hit her.
她叫个不停 我就打了她
I hit her to shut her up.
好让她闭嘴
And then what did you do?
然后呢
I... I gave it to her.
我上了她
Well done, sir.
干得好 长官
Dawn wasn't wearing trousers.
唐恩穿的不是裤子
Well, he's...he's getting mixed up with Lynda Mann.
他一定是跟琳达·曼恩搞混了
Boss, he raped and killed them both. We know that.
老大 他强♥奸♥杀害了两个女孩 我们知道的
Yeah.
进来
Hopkirk's blood results, sir.
霍普柯克的血检结果 长官
It's an exact match with the killer.
跟凶手吻合
Sir.
长官
Thank you, Gavin, for telling us about Dawn.
谢谢你 嘉文 跟我们说了唐恩的事
Now, we want you to tell us about Lynda.
跟我们说说琳达的事吧
We know you killed her. You killed them both.
我们知道你杀了她 你杀了她们两个人
No! No! If... If I'd killed Lynda, I'd have bloody well said.
没有 如果我杀了琳达 我会说的
But I didn't. And there's no way you can prove that I did.
但我没有 你们不能证明我杀了她
Gavin Hopkirk, I'm charging you, that on the 31st of July, 1986,
嘉文·霍普柯克 我控告你于1986年7月31日
you raped and murdered Dawn Ashworth.
强♥奸♥杀害了唐恩·阿什沃斯
Charge desk.
带他收押
Alan, have you got a sec?
艾伦 有空吗
Wh...
怎么
Why is Hopkirk
霍普柯克为什么
refusing to have anything to do with Lynda Mann's murder?
不肯承认跟琳达·曼恩被杀一案有关
Why is he admitting to one,
他为什么承认一个
but not the other? He's just playing games with us.
却不承认另一个 他就是捉弄我们
Or, maybe, he's telling us the truth.
或许 他是说的实话
He killed Dawn, but not Lynda.
他杀了唐恩 但没杀琳达
That's just Knows what happened, it's in all the papers.
这... 他知道这案子 报纸上有
Tries to...copy it.
他想学样
But he's confessed.
但他供认了啊
You heard him, I heard him.
你听到了 我也听到了
We've got him.
我们抓到他了
There's a local scientist here who's found a way of proving paternity.
有个本地科学家找到了证明亲子关系的办法
Bully for him.
厉害啊
'Scuse me, I'm looking for Dr. Alec Jeffreys.
打扰 我找亚力克·杰弗里斯博士
You know where I can find him?
知道他在哪吗
Yes. Just down there. Thank you.
知道 那个就是 谢谢
Dr. Jeffreys? Yes.
杰弗里斯博士 嗯
Detective Chief Superintendent David Baker.
大卫·贝克总警司
This is not what it looks like.
这不是违♥禁♥品♥
I wonder if I could have a word with you about a case I'm working on.
我想跟你谈谈我正在办理的一宗案件
Of course.
当然
Yes. You'd better come to my office.
好的 来我办公室吧
Paper said it was as unique as a fingerprint. That's correct.
报纸上说 这东西跟指纹一样独特 是的
And...you get it from a blood sample.
是从血样中提取的
Well, every living thing has DNA.
活物都是有DNA的
so, in theory, er...
所以 理论上
hair, body fluid, skin, tissue...
毛发 体液 皮肤 组织
Everything has DNA? Everything living.
一切东西里都有DNA吗 一切活物
Why do you ask?
问这个做什么
I was hoping you could help me.
我希望你能帮我忙
How?
怎么帮
A young man has confessed to killing Dawn Ashworth.
一个年轻人承认杀害了唐恩·阿什沃斯
I want you to prove he also murdered Lynda Mann.
我希望你能证明他还杀了琳达·曼恩
Three years ago in Narborough, similar circumstances. Yes.
三年前 纳伯勒 情况相似 对了
We've got a semen sample from the victim.
我们从被害人身上提取到了精♥液♥样本
Which would be almost three years old?
那是放了三年了吧
Does that mean that you can't do it?
那你就做不到了吗
Well, to be quite honest,
老实说