He'd done it for a mate, stood in for him,
他就替朋友做过
so he asked me to do it for him as a mate, that's all.
所以他要我去替他 朋友仗义嘛
And you never thought to ask why?
你从来没想过问他原因吗
No. He'd done it cos his mate had been done for flashing.
他替朋友是因为他朋友因露阴被抓过
Thought police would nick him or something. So...?
说是怕再被警♥察♥抓什么的 所以呢
Well, he's my boss.
他是我老板
At the bakery where I work.
就在我工作的面包店
So I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Not if I wanted to keep my job.
如果我想保住工作的话
And how, exactly, did you go about it?
你到底是怎么做的
He sorted out his passport.
他拿了他的护照
Cut out a photo with a blade and replaced it with mine.
把照片割下来换上我的
Do you think a man would go to such lengths
你真觉得他大费周折做这个
if he wasn't guilty?
还能是无辜的吗
In this case, guilty of murder?
我们说的可是杀人
No way.
不可能
He told me he was doing it for a mate. I believed him.
他说他只是帮了朋友个忙 我信了他
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不信呢
I never thought he'd killed anybody.
我从来没想过他会杀人
Do you have any idea
你究竟知不知道
how much police time you've wasted?
你浪费了警♥察♥多少时间
I'm sorry. I really thought...
对不起 我真的以为...
What's his name, Ian?
他叫什么名字 伊恩
Right, according to this,
根据这份文件
he was charged with indecent exposure in 1978... '79...
他在1978年和79年曾因露阴被起诉
he even had treatment at the Carlton Hayes Hospital.
他甚至在卡尔顿·海斯医院接受过治疗
Next to the pavilion?
就在老板球馆旁边
Why didn't we have him three years ago?
为什么我们三年前没发现呢
Because he and his wife were living in Leicester.
因为他和妻子本来住在莱斯特郡
They moved to Littlethorpe a month after Linda's murder.
他们在琳达被害后一个月搬去了利索普
So was he questioned during the house-to-house?
我们逐户询问时 问过他吗
Yeah. But, he had an alibi.
嗯 但他有不在场证明
Yeah. On the night of 21st November '83,
1983年11月21日当晚
he said he was babysitting his ten-week-old son.
他说在照顾自己十周大的儿子
He wouldn't leave his ten-week-old baby at home, would he?
他该不会把自己十周大的孩子留在家里吧
Where was his wife?
他妻子呢
Oh, she was out... night class over in Narborough.
她当时在纳伯勒上夜校
Right. We'll go to the house.
好吧 我们去他家
You two go to the bakery. If he's not there see what you can find.
你们俩去面包店 他要是不在就找别的线索
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I hope this isn't another bloody wild goose chase!
希望这次不是也白跑一趟
Better bloody not be.
最好不是
DS Taylor, Leicestershire Police. DC Kohli.
泰勒警长 莱斯特郡警局 克里警官
Got a Colin Pitchfork works here, mate?
这里有个叫科林·皮奇福克的人吗
Here you are.
就在这儿
Bingo.
找到了
Let's go. Thanks.
我们走 谢了
Has he done a runner, do you think?
你觉得他是跑了吗
Just... Wait. We'll just wait.
等着 我们等着他
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Colin Pitchfork?
科林·皮奇福克
Yeah?
什么事
Detective Chief Superintendent David Baker.
我是大卫·贝克总警司
Detective Inspector Alan Madden. What's this about?
这是艾伦·马登探长 这是怎么回事
We'd like you to answer a few questions
我们想就琳达·曼恩和
on the death of Lynda Mann and Dawn Ashworth.
唐恩·阿什沃斯的案子问你几个问题
He got a letter saying he was in the clear.
他收到信说他已经被排除了
Would you wanna come inside.
你们要进来吗
If you'd like to get in the car, please, Mr Pitchfork.
请您上车 皮奇福克先生
OK.
好吧
Colin?
科林
Colin, where are you going?
科林 你要去哪
Colin!
科林
Where are you taking him?
你们要带他去哪
Can you get off me, please?
请你别碰我
I don't understand.
我不懂
Hello?
你好
Alec, we've made an arrest. A suspect is in custody.
亚力克 我们逮捕了一名嫌犯
David, that's great news! Not yet.
大卫 真是好消息 还不是
We've been here before. I want the DNA proof.
这不是第一次了 我们需要DNA证明
The sample is on its way to Aldermaston.
样本已经送往奥尔德马斯顿
And I really want you to be there, can you go?
我希望你能过去 你能去吗
Right. Yes, of course. I'll see you there.
当然 到那里见
Yes. Right.
好的
Say nothing to anyone. Alan, come on. Yes.
不要透露一点消息 艾伦 走吧 是
Blood group A. PGM one secretor.
A型 有磷酸葡萄糖变位酶因子
Sample one.
1号♥样本
Colin Pitchfork.
科林·皮奇福克
Sample two.
2号♥样品
Right.
好了
Why would he get someone.... to give their blood
他为什么要让别人替他提供血样
if he didn't have something to hide?
肯定是想隐藏什么
Why would a 17-year-old lad
一个17岁的孩子
admit to a crime he didn't commit?
又为什么要承认自己没有犯下的罪行呢
We've been here before.
我们又走到这一步了
Go and tell them, Peter.
去告诉他们吧 彼得
No, it's all yours, Alec.
不 这都是你的功劳 亚力克
Any news? Nothing yet, sir.
有消息了吗 还没有 长官
As soon as there is, I want to know. Yes, sir.
一有消息就立刻通知我 好的 长官
This is the killer's code.
这是凶手的序列
And this...
而这个...
is Colin Pitchfork's.
是科林·皮奇福克的
Colin Pitchfork's genetic fingerprint...
科林·皮奇福克的基因指纹
matches exactly
与我们已知的
the genetic fingerprint of the man
强♥奸♥并杀害琳达·曼恩
we know raped and murdered
和唐恩·阿什沃斯的那个人的
Lynda Mann and Dawn Ashworth.
基因指纹完全一致
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You got him.
你抓到他了
You finally got him.
你终于抓到他了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Kath? David Baker.
凯瑟 我是大卫·贝克
I made you a promise.
我向你保证过
I just wanted to say we've got him.
我只是想告诉你 我们抓到他了
Here he is.
他来了
Well done, sir.
干得漂亮 长官
**For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是一个好小伙
**For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是一个好小伙
**For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是一个好小伙
**And so say all of us*
*我们大家都这么说
I'd just like to say well done and congratulations to all of you.
我只想对大家表示恭喜 也感谢所有人
Thank you for all your hard work. Cheers.
感谢你们的辛勤工作 谢谢
To a result!
敬结案
At last!
终于等到了
Congratulations, David.
恭喜你 大卫
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Well, thank God it's all over with.
感谢上帝这一切都结束了
It'll never be over with, not for me.
对我来说永远都不会结束
I'll never forgive that man for what he did to my Lynda,
我永远都不会原谅那个人对我的琳达所做的事
what he's done to this family.
和对这个家庭的破坏
People keep telling me that
人们总是告诉我
Dawn was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
唐恩在错误的时间去了错误的地点
But Dawn wasn't in the wrong place.
但是唐恩没有去错误的地点
It was a summer's afternoon
那是夏天的一个下午
and she was just going about her business,
她只是出去办事
just walking down...
只是在路上走着...
He was the one in the wrong place,
出现在错误地点的那个人是他
not Dawn.
不是唐恩