And they found a strong PGM plus one factor.
他们还发现了磷酸葡萄糖变位酶因子
It's a secretion.
一种分泌物
Only ten per cent of the male population produces it.
只有不到十分之一的男性会分泌
All right, David. One question.
好吧 大卫 我还有个问题
Why are you so convinced the man's local?
你为什么这么确定凶手是本地人
Surely anybody could have been passing through,
完全有可能是随便一个路过的人
sees a young girl.
看到了一个年轻女孩
Where the murder took place, sir. Black Pad.
因为案发地点 长官 黑小路
If you didn't know the field behind it existed,
如果不知道后面还有空地
you'd never know it was there.
就根本注意不到
The killer knew he wouldn't be disturbed.
凶手知道那里人迹罕至
The main road is just a few yards away, easy to escape.
而大路就几码远 利于逃跑
She went down fine. Oh, good.
她睡了 好
Open this one. There!
打开 没错
What is it? It's a chemistry set.
这是什么 化学套件
A chemistry set!
化学套件
We bought one for your father when he was your age.
你♥爸♥爸像你这么大的时候我们给他也买♥♥过
I was eight, Dad!
我当时都八岁了 爸爸
I told him not to buy it.
我就让他别买♥♥
You're gonna love it! The experiments you can do.
你会喜欢的 你能做好多实验呀
When your dad was a boy,
你♥爸♥爸小时候
he brought back a dead cat and cut it open on the dining-room table!
曾经捡回来一只死猫在餐桌上解剖了
Did you kill it? No!
你把它杀了吗 没有
No, he was on his paper round
不 他在送报的路上发现时
and it was just lying there. Dad!
它已经死了 爸
And you picked it up?
然后你就把它捡回来了
Well... I wanted to see how it worked.
我想知道它的结构
Wanted to see what the heart looked like. Yes.
想知道心脏是什么样 没错
And the lungs and muscles and the blood.
还有肺 肌肉 血液
Thing was, the cat had been dead for a few days
问题是 那只猫都死了好几天了
and when he cut it open, the stink!
他解剖的时候那个味儿啊
And you know why your dad's got that beard?
你知道你♥爸♥爸为什么要留胡子吗
Splashed sulphuric acid all over his chin he did.
他的下巴被硫酸溅到了
Big scar under all that bush.
胡子下面其实是伤疤
Yes, yes. My badge of honour.
没错 我的荣誉勋章
Can't imagine there are many families
我想会在圣诞晚餐的
who discuss dissecting dead cats over the Christmas dinner.
餐桌上讨论解剖死猫的家庭肯定不多
Pudding, anyone?
有人要布丁吗
Hello, David. Hi. I just thought I'd drop by.
你好 大卫 我就是想来看看
Do you... want to come in?
你要进来坐会儿吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on!
别哭了
Go on. Have a seat. Let her go to her room.
请坐 让她回房♥间吧
Go on. Go to your room. Go on.
去吧 回房♥间去 去吧
Would you like a drink, David? No.
要喝点什么吗 大卫 不了
Thanks for coming to see us, David.
谢谢你来看我们 大卫
Not many do, these days.
如今没几个人来看我们
Most people can't look me in the eye.
大多数人都没法♥正♥眼看我
It's like they've...just given up on us.
仿佛他们...放弃了我们
That's not something I'm going to do. You have my word on it.
我不会这么做 我向你们保证
And I was wondering when are we going to get her back?
我们什么时候能接她回家
Kath! We need to bury her, put her to rest.
凯瑟 我们得安葬她 让她安息
I'll talk to the coroner.
我会跟验尸官谈谈
How are you doing, Susan?
你怎么样 苏珊
I'm all right.
挺好的
We've... We've done our best for Christmas
我们努力过好圣诞节
and...for Rebecca and everything, but...
为了丽贝卡什么的 但是...
it's not the same.
一切都不一样了
It never will be.
永远不会像以前一样了
I just thought you'd want to know
我想你们应该想知道
how the investigation... Please, just get the bastard!
调查的进展 求你了 抓住那混♥蛋♥就好
I'm gonna check on her.
我去看看她
I want a record of every man here.
记录下所有到场人员
You really think he's gonna be here, sir?
你真认为他会来吗 长官
We are gathered here
我们聚集于此
to say farewell to our beloved daughter...
向我们心爱的女儿告别
Her body to the hands of God
她的身体归于上帝
in the sure and certain hope of the resurrection...
让往生者安宁 让在世者重获解脱
Thank you, David, for getting them to release Lynda's body.
大卫 谢谢你让他们归还琳达的遗体
I'm sorry it took so long.
抱歉花了这么久
I know we agreed to, er... to you lot filming this,
我知道我们允许你们拍摄葬礼
but wouldn't you be better employed
但是你们有时间
getting out there looking for him? Mr. Eastwood,
去找凶手不是更好吗 伊斯特伍德先生
you must understand we are doing all we possibly can.
你必须明白 我们已经尽了一切努力
I'm sorry about Eddie.
别怪爱德
He goes out sometimes, at night,
他有时夜里出门
looking down the Black Pad for him.
沿着黑小路找凶手
Me too.
我也是
Shit!
该死
Leave it!
放着吧
What happened? The probe hasn't worked.
怎么了 探针不起作用
DNA stutter's just like a mess of blobs.
重复DNA就像杂乱无章的斑点
It's completely unreadable.
完全无法解读
Throwing X-rays in the bin isn't going to help anything, is it!
把X光片扔进垃圾桶对研究可毫无用处
It's useless!
它没用了
Every failure leads to success!
失败是成功之母
Isn't that what you tell your students.
你不是这么告诉你学生的吗
Don't work too late.
别工作太晚
Hey, I'm sorry it's so late.
抱歉回来这么晚
The school play...
学校演出...
Yes, it's in my diary -
是的 我记在日记里了
was this afternoon, Alec.
是今天下午 亚力克
I called.
我给你打了电♥话♥
Left messages.
还留了言
Do you even know that we exist!
你心里还有我们吗
She did well.
她演得很好
Knew all her lines.
台词都记住了
You promised her, Alec!
你向她保证过的 亚力克
Sue, I'm...
苏 我...
Still searching. Hello, sir.
还在找啊 你好 长官
Just making sure we've not missed anyone.
只是确认下我们没漏掉谁
I hate this stage of the investigation.
我讨厌这阶段的调查
It's like someone's turned the tap off.
就像是有人关掉了水龙头
Well, still plenty leads to follow.
还是有很多线索可以调查的
That's not what I've heard.
据我所知没有了
I'm sorry?
什么
I admire everything you and your men are doing, David.
我钦佩你和你的手下所做的一切 大卫
The time and effort you've all put in.
以及你们投入的时间和努力
He's in the system, sir.
他就在这里 长官
He may well be. But then again, he may not. What?
可能吧 但是 也可能不在 怎么
We've had five murders this year so far.
迄今为止 今年已经发生了五起凶案
All as important as this one. I know.
每个案子都和这个一样重要 我知道
You know as well as I do that we're stretched to the breaking point.
你我都很清楚 我们已经到极限了
You can keep some of your team, but you have to move back here.
你可以留一部分人继续调查 但你必须回来
If we just had a few more... Look!
如果我们再有... 听着
Hard truth.
残酷事实就是
You're as close now to catching Lynda Mann's killer
你现在能抓到杀害琳达·曼恩的凶手的概率
as you were the morning her body was found all right. I'm sorry.
和发现她尸体的那个早晨是一样的 抱歉
Nearly done.
快搬完了
I'd like to see
我想看看
if we can detect the stutters in different DNA samples.
使用不同的DNA样本能不能检测到重复
My DNA. My mum's DNA, my dad's DNA...
我的DNA 我妈的DNA 我爸的DNA
And I see you have some other random DNA -
我看到你还随机加了其他DNA
Yes, I added, er, tobacco, cow, and some seal.
对 加了烟草 牛和海豹
Random indeed.
确实很随机
Right.
好了
OK.
好了
I'm going to try a new probe...
我要尝试使用
extracted from the myoglobin gene.
从肌红蛋白基因中提取的新探针
We'll see...if that lights up the DNA fragments.
看看它能不能点亮DNA片段