等等
Wait.
你知道自己是什么吗 魔鬼?
Do you understand what you are, devil?
你生而为了服从
You were created to obey.
服从我
To obey me.
这就是你存在的全部意义
And that is all you were created for.
Mm-hmm?
是那个女巫吗?
Was it the witch?
她的魔法使她凌驾于你吗?
Does her magic give her power over you?
还是说造你之时出了差错?
Or was there some error in how you were made?
这就是你的样子
This is what you are.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你只为我而存在
You exist only for me.
恶魔城:夜曲
如果这个锻造师在修道院的话 那院长肯定是他的囚徒
If this Forgemaster is in the Abbey, the Abbot must be his prisoner.
或者是院长邀请他进去的
Or the Abbot invited him in.
不可能 他是好人
That's impossible. He's a good man.
我刚来马切库尔的时候 是院长向我伸出了援手
When I first came to Machecoul, it was the Abbot who helped me.
不过仔细想想 教会与恶魔联手
Though when you think about it, the Church in alliance with evil,
我们还真是睁眼瞎
we were stupid not to think of it before.
但是吸血鬼呢 玛丽亚?
But vampires, Maria?
如果你回顾教会的历史 就没什么好意外的了
If you look at the history of the Church, it'd be hardly surprising.
也许有点意外
Well, maybe a bit surprising.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你无法确定那就是他
You can't be sure that was him.
当所爱之人离世
When someone dies, someone you love,
很长一段时间里 你会觉得他们无处不在
for a long time, you think you see them everywhere.
那双眼睛是他的没错
They were his eyes.
我对夜魔一无所知
I don't know anything about night creatures,
但我想你也一样
but I don't think you do either.
想到自己的朋友变成了敌军一员 心里一定不是滋味 但是…
I know it's awful to think your friend was turned into one of them, but--
之前我扔下他 害他被他们杀死
I abandoned him, and they killed him.
这一次我不能再扔下他不管了
I cannot abandon him now.
那你想做什么?救他?
So, what do you want to do? Rescue him?
就算那真是爱德华 也许他也不想被救 安妮特
Even if it is Edouard,
也许他也不想被救 安妮特
maybe he doesn't want to be rescued, Annette.
又或者无法被拯救
Or maybe he can't be.
也许救他的唯一方法就是杀了他
Maybe the only way to save him would be to kill him.
面对现实吧…他已经死了
And face it, he's already dead.
如果院长是锻造师的囚犯
If the Abbot is the Forgemaster's prisoner,
你会弃他不顾吗?
can you abandon him?
我们不能就这么冲进修道院 盼着战胜一大群厉害的巫师
We can't just charge into the Abbey hoping to defeat a fucking powerful sorcerer
解救所有的朋友
and liberate all our friends.
我们不要重蹈在庄园的覆辙了
I don't want a repeat of what happened at the chateau.
你害怕了
So you're afraid.
我不怕 我是说我们需要制定计划
I'm not afraid. I'm saying we need a plan.
我们有魔法
We have magic.
我们三个人有
Or three of us do.
如果我救不了爱德华 没错 我会杀了他 那是仁慈之举
If I can't save Edouard, yes, I will kill him. It would be a mercy.
走进去 杀了他 听起来万无一失
Oh, just walk in and kill him. That sounds foolproof.
修道院是石头砌成
The Abbey's made of stone.
我可以把他们埋在自己的教堂 让他们葬身于坍塌的碎石当中
I can bury them in their own church, bring it crashing down around their heads.
这对院长有什么帮助?
How will that help the Abbot?
如果他跟那些混♥蛋♥是一伙的 要我说十有八♥九♥就是这样
If he's in league with the bastards, which he probably is,
我们可不想帮他
we don't want to help him.
但我们还不知道
Yeah, but we don't know yet one way or the other.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
既然我不擅长计划 如果你们能想一个出来
And since I'm not much good at plans, it would be really fucking useful
那就最好不过了
if you would all start thinking of one.
一个妥善的计划 不是“冲进去 一拍脑袋
A proper plan, not "walk in, make a few snap decisions about
就决定谁生谁死 并且毁掉一切”
who deserves to live or die, and then turn everything to rubble."
我们都很害怕 里希特
We're all afraid, Richter.
这是当然
Of course we are.
我一生只害怕过一次 那时我10岁
I've only been afraid once in all my life,
那时我10岁
and I was 10.
你说你知道 眼睁睁看着母亲死去是什么感觉
You know what it's like to watch your mother die, you said.
她是被吸血鬼杀死的 对吧?
She was killed by a vampire, wasn't she?
她毕竟姓贝尔蒙
She was a Belmont.
我知道这会在梦中挥之不去
I know it haunts your dreams.
她只是尽自己的职责
She was doing her duty.
通常大家都说我太冲动
Usually, everyone says I'm too rash.
但我一说我们需要一个计划 大家都叫我胆小鬼
The moment I say we need a plan, everyone starts calling me a coward.
没人说你是胆小鬼 里希特
No one's calling you a coward, Richter.
你不是胆小鬼
You're not cowards.
你是涉世未深的孩子
You're just children with no experience of the world.
没经历过成年人的艰难选择
No experience of the hard choices adults have to make.
还有另一条路可以进去
There's another way in.
地下有一条通往修道院的秘密通道
There's a secret underground passageway into the Abbey.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我们需要知道真♥相♥ 不是吗?
We need to know the truth, don't we?
所谓何物 所谓何人
What is what, who is who.
仍有朋友存活 还是只剩敌人
If we have friends left or only enemies.
这次 我跟你们一起去
This time, I'm coming with you.
我想弥赛亚知道你们的院长是锻造师
The Messiah knows, I presume, that your Abbot is a Forgemaster.
她当然知道
Of course she knows.
如果他只是院长 她就不会对他这么有兴趣了
She wouldn't be very interested in him if he was just an abbot.
所以她知道 他想要背叛她
So, she knows he means to betray her.
他认为时机一到 自己所铸造的恶魔
He thinks the devils he manufactures will be enough to destroy her
就足够消灭她了
when the time comes.
你觉得怎么样?你觉得他是对的吗?
What do you think? Do you think he's right?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这种联盟不可能持续下去
This alliance can't last.
一旦你打败了敌人 她就会卸磨杀驴
The moment you've crushed your enemies, she'll turn on you.
如果要赌一把 那就发动战争 取得胜利
The gamble is you wage war and you prevail.
你确定这条路是对的吗?
Are you sure this path is right?
到处都充满邪恶
There's evil everywhere we look.
所以我们要动用头脑
So we use our heads.
或者丢脑袋
Or lose them.
难得你有心记挂
Your concern is very touching.
所以他贿赂了某个恶魔 将法力给予他
So he bribed some demon to give him this power,
为他打造机器 保证他一定成功
build him a machine, promise him victory.
代价是什么?
What was the cost?
你已经知道代价了
You already know the cost.
代价由谁来付? 是只有他 还是你们所有人?
And who pays it? Just him or all of you?
包括你吗?
Will you?
哪个恶魔?
Which demon?
等大功告成 哪个恶魔会来收账?
Which demon will claim his price when all this is done?
这重要吗?
Does it matter?
当然
Of course.
你可以跟一些小气妖精 讨价还价玩花招
There are petty demon princelings you can haggle with and cheat.
还有一些恶棍 你可以百般鄙视
There are demon charlatans whose faces you can laugh in, spit in.
一些恶魔曾经是神明… 还有一些依然是
There are demons who once were gods… and those who still are.
只有一个神
There's only one God.
只有一个
Just one.
那是我唯一确定的事
That's the only thing I'm sure of.
我一生都在侍奉他
And I've spent my whole life serving him,
为他而战
fighting for him.
这一点至今未变
That hasn't changed,
永远不变
and it never will.
唯一的神
One God.
你觉得他能保护你吗?
And you think he can protect you?
这是在院长和他的僧侣 从马耳他来此的很久前就建造好的
This was made long before the Abbot and his monks came from Malta.
你低头摘朵花 碰巧就发现了?
You just happened to stumble upon it one day while you're out picking flowers?
它通向地窖
It leads into the cellars.
院长神父
Father Abbot.
请允许我为您介绍 德罗塔·祖恩特斯特使
May I introduce Emissary Drolta Tzuentes.
您在祈祷 真好
You were praying, how sweet.
教堂真漂亮
And what a pretty church.
依我看 你所见过的教堂并不多
I imagine you don't see a lot of churches.
如果你觉得只是上帝之家 就能把我烧焦炸飞
Oh, it takes more than the house of God to cause me to combust,
那可没那么容易
if that's what you mean.
但阳光却很致命
Sunlight though, I see.